The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you struggling to eat vegetables ?

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Hey fellas, sorry for you but I don't have a solution for this problem, but maybe you could find a bit of value in this thread.
I think I'm not the only one but I really hate vegetables, I know they are really essential for health, but it's impossible for me to eat them.

I think vegetables are awful, and whenever I go to the restaurant with my girlfriend I always need to ask "please a burger without tomato salad,etc". It's really problematic because it's look weird.

Maybe you guys have experienced some of this "pathology" because I think it's just a mental disorder that need to be fix, something relating to my childish for sure but how ?
That's why I created this thread. If you couldn't eat vegetables, and now you eat a lot of them every day, could you please just post some advice to a vegetables hater ?
What the first vegetable you eat ? What should we (Vegetables haters) eat ?

And if some are like me at this moment, we could do an execution progress by trying to eat a vegetable a day or week.
I think it would be a kick a$$ for us, and sometimes we just need to adjust some little things to make our life better.

So feel free to post if you struggle or have struggled eating these weird things :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

markK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 8, 2018
Missouri, US
I think I'm not the only one but I really hate vegetables, I know they are really essential for health, but it's impossible for me to eat them.

I think vegetables are awful, and whenever I go to the restaurant with my girlfriend I always need to ask "please a burger without tomato salad,etc". It's really problematic because it's look weird.

Allow me to share a few thoughts with you and then I will share my process of starting to eat vegetables.

I believe that our emotions often influence us in what we eat, when we eat, and how much we eat. This can become our life pattern.
There is certainly a learning process and then an application of that learning for all of us.
You know that eating vegetables is "essential for health", but you "hate vegetables." Just be aware of which one is controlling your eating habits right now. What you know is right or what you feel?

For many of us when we get down, depressed, stressed, etc. we will desire less healthy foods, which make us feel a little better for a short time and the taste pleasure becomes a habit.
Usually, these foods are high in sugars and carbohydrates.

If you are not eating vegetables, what are you eating instead and is it high in sugar and carbohydrates?

Years ago, I too, ate almost no vegetables.
I had friend ask me if I could stop drinking soda (Coke)? I said yes, I think I could stop. He said, try.
So I tried. I stopped for three days, then had some, then I just stop buying it at the store, but sometimes had some at the job where I was working. Slowly I lost the desire for it and started drinking water instead. This showed me that I could stop consuming something that I knew was not good for me even though I really liked the taste.

So, you asked about vegetables. Well, this same friend asked me if I eat many vegetables and I said, no.
He said, they are good for you and you should try to eat more. I said, I know, but I don't like them.
He said, just try. I said, OK.

The next time that I went to the store I bought some broccoli. I got home and put it in the refrigerator.
Two months later, it was still in the refrigerator except it was wilted and moldy. I was mad at myself for wasting the money on the broccoli. The next time I was at the store I bought more broccoli and put it in the refrigerator. This time I also bought a steaming pan to steam the broccoli. I immediately cut some from the bunch and steamed it and ate it. It wasn't too bad. I didn't eat all of the broccoli and some of it still went bad. The next time, I bought more broccoli and then ate all of it.

I then started trying more vegetables and now eat lots of vegetables, mostly the dark greens...broccoli, kale, chard. I have a friend that has an organic garden and I spend time helping her when I can and get lots of fresh vegetables from her garden.

I have reduced my sugar intake dramatically and use local honey as a sweetener for tea and other things. Also, after dramatically reducing my intake of meat and excess processed foods, my cholesterol score dropped nearly 100 points.

This was my dietary process of going from hating vegetables and loving sweets...To...desiring and choosing good vegetables and resisting sweets. This didn't happen over night, but took years for me.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
The closest I get to a vegetable is a potato. You say it looks 'weird' to have a hamburger with only meat and bread..... no, it looks weird and is a pain in the a$$ to make a hamburger with anything added except meat and bread. By the time most people put all of that crap of their burger, I can be 1/2 way through my very hot burger... theirs has now cooled down quite a bit before they get to eat it. Also, have you ever asked someone how their burger was? How would they know? They added ketchup, tomato and lettuce..... they changed the taste completely. They have no clue how their burger was because they added all kinds of crap to it.

I'm 52 years old, I've never had any type of health problems what-so-ever. I have a garage full of Dr. Pepper/Coke/Pepsi and drink plenty, each and every day of the week. Ironically, while most people that eat 'right' have had some sort of problem by the time they are my age, I eat everything the government says is 'baaaaaad' for me and I am doing GREAT! Now I've made myself hungry for a raspberry/chocolate Easter egg and a big frozen mug of Dr. Pepper. No, scratch that, a bologna sandwich sounds much better :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you couldn't eat vegetables, and now you eat a lot of them every day, could you please just post some advice to a vegetables hater ?

If I did that, most of the forum would hate me and never return. What is seen, cannot be unseen.

So instead of doing that, let me go another direction: I value health too much not to eat vegetables. Nobody ever said, "Wow, I really cleaned up my health and avoided diabetes by eating a diet heavy in red meat, dairy, milk, eggs, and ice cream!" Never happened. But a plant-based diet might.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
But who ever heard of a cake called 'plant based diet'? Never happened. But death by chocolate.... yep. lol See, chocolate is WAY more fun! :)

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
There is something to be said about de-carbing. I get headaches when I drop carbs too fast.
That being said, yes, having mostly slow digesting and nutrient dense will set you up for the win.

dabelge

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 22, 2011
Minneapolis
There are a lot of people out there that are only eating meat and thriving.

I have nothing to do with this site but if you want to read about people that have given up plants check it out. meatheals.com

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
I'm undecided on this. I know eating more plants is supposed to be better for you. Lots of studies show that increasing meat intake increases your chances of getting cancer &etc.

But I've always eaten a fairly meat-heavy diet (usually 1-2 times per day), I eat more sugars, simple carbs, grains, and dairy than I "should," I don't eat enough veggies, etc. And at age 61 I'm slim and healthy, and I almost keep up with my 21-yr-old son in our workouts.

My cholesterol levels have always been high -- runs in my family -- but I had a sonogram of my carotid arteries 5 years ago and it said I had "the arteries of a 28-year-old" (and I was 56). Perfectly whistle-clean. My doctor about fell off her chair.

My new medical insurance company tried to slap a rider on me to convince me to take statins to lower my cholesterol to a "safe" sub-200 range. I responded with a list of medical studies and meta-analyses that showed 1) statins are toxins, 2) they lower cholesterol but damage important systems, so that the all-cause mortality is the same or higher, and 3) there is NO evidence that lowering cholesterol improves overall health, and in fact for a man my age, the optimum level for all-cause mortality is about 250 mg/dL. (For women, all-cause mortality keeps decreasing with higher cholesterol.) I told the insurance company their recommendation was outdated and detrimental to health. They backed off and removed the rider. :smile:

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
Growing up, I was a picky eater and steered clear of most vegetables. The ones I ate were the ones that were served up at home.

As my environment changed and more vegetables became presented to me, I tried the new foods, realized they actually aren't that bad, and then integrated them into my diet for the sake of good health. As time goes on, the taste can begin to grow on you (most are actually pretty tasteless).

Are vegetables easily accessible at home? Is there a certain vegetable that you prefer to eat? I'd suggest buying more vegetables at the grocery store, eating out less, and giving yourself time to become accustomed to the taste of veggies.

Make it a goal to eat a serving of veggies with every meal. Carrots, peas, broccoli, spinach, etc. Give yourself no other option but to eat veggies.

markK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 8, 2018
Missouri, US
There are a lot of people out there that are only eating meat and thriving.

I have nothing to do with this site but if you want to read about people that have given up plants check it out. meatheals.com

There are hundreds of diets and dietary philosophies out there and I suggest you find what works for you.
There is a lot of research and data that does lead to the credibility of certain things having a higher probability of working better.

If you look a little closer at your meatheals.com website, you will notice in the testimonials that NONE of them sat on the couch for 4 weeks and ate steak and then took a selfie.
So, what are some of the other things that most of them did to get their results?
- reduced or eliminated junk carbs and sugars
- either added or increased high intensity exercise
Also note that some of them still ate quality vegetables, which the "Primal Blueprint" recommends.

So, I believe some of the results are from those two actions and not just eating a meat and fat diet.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
"If people can learn to like smoking, I can learn to like vegetables." -me, circa 2013

And it's true.

There's at least one recipe out there to make just about any type of veggie taste good. But 1. you have to find it & experiment & 2. reducing overall sugar intake makes everything else taste better.

Many veggies have naturally sweet flavors when cooked & I can actually taste that now.

It takes some work, especially at the beginning, but then it just becomes life/routine. You can do it.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
My juice cleanse/cold pressed juice brand caters to folks like you.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
I took some pleasure to read all the posts and you advice. I just want to say, it is obviously my goal to eat vegetables, and some of you guys have pretty good advices, I think vegetables is like all the new things in life that you thought impossible and finally happen one day. Red, your quote is just to good, and created a FTE in my head I guess.
That's why tomorrow I will buy every type of common vegetables, brocoli, spinach, carrot, tomato etc, and put one of them in a meal.
It should be really possible, and I just have to think it's some pizza or potatoes.
In the next days I will post my progress if you guys are interested.
Best wishes for you guys

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Allow me to share a few thoughts with you and then I will share my process of starting to eat vegetables.

I believe that our emotions often influence us in what we eat, when we eat, and how much we eat. This can become our life pattern.
There is certainly a learning process and then an application of that learning for all of us.
You know that eating vegetables is "essential for health", but you "hate vegetables." Just be aware of which one is controlling your eating habits right now. What you know is right or what you feel?

For many of us when we get down, depressed, stressed, etc. we will desire less healthy foods, which make us feel a little better for a short time and the taste pleasure becomes a habit.
Usually, these foods are high in sugars and carbohydrates.

If you are not eating vegetables, what are you eating instead and is it high in sugar and carbohydrates?

Years ago, I too, ate almost no vegetables.
I had friend ask me if I could stop drinking soda (Coke)? I said yes, I think I could stop. He said, try.
So I tried. I stopped for three days, then had some, then I just stop buying it at the store, but sometimes had some at the job where I was working. Slowly I lost the desire for it and started drinking water instead. This showed me that I could stop consuming something that I knew was not good for me even though I really liked the taste.

So, you asked about vegetables. Well, this same friend asked me if I eat many vegetables and I said, no.
He said, they are good for you and you should try to eat more. I said, I know, but I don't like them.
He said, just try. I said, OK.

The next time that I went to the store I bought some broccoli. I got home and put it in the refrigerator.
Two months later, it was still in the refrigerator except it was wilted and moldy. I was mad at myself for wasting the money on the broccoli. The next time I was at the store I bought more broccoli and put it in the refrigerator. This time I also bought a steaming pan to steam the broccoli. I immediately cut some from the bunch and steamed it and ate it. It wasn't too bad. I didn't eat all of the broccoli and some of it still went bad. The next time, I bought more broccoli and then ate all of it.

I then started trying more vegetables and now eat lots of vegetables, mostly the dark greens...broccoli, kale, chard. I have a friend that has an organic garden and I spend time helping her when I can and get lots of fresh vegetables from her garden.

I have reduced my sugar intake dramatically and use local honey as a sweetener for tea and other things. Also, after dramatically reducing my intake of meat and excess processed foods, my cholesterol score dropped nearly 100 points.

This was my dietary process of going from hating vegetables and loving sweets...To...desiring and choosing good vegetables and resisting sweets. This didn't happen over night, but took years for me.

Sorry but it's sounds disrespectful to don't answer your great value reply.
Instead of vegetables, I'm eating a lot of fruits, meat, pasta, potatoes, eggs (I love them), rice... but I don't eat a lot of chocolate or something like that, I don't like candies, and whenever I eat a muffin or a cake I love to cook, so I cook it or my girlfriend instead.
By the way I love honey too.. Great story, and inspiring, particularly the garden. Paradox but I love hanging out in big gardens, and I love gardening too, it is just wonderful and magic in my sense, and I would love having a home garden too..
Whenever I tried to eat vegetables, it wasn't "bio" vegetables, or good vegetables, it was the shitty crap you buy at the local store. So maybe it could change with bio vegetables...

NadiaZ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 27, 2018
Kansas City
I actually used to hate eating salads until I went to a Sweetgreen and Crushed Red.

Their premade salads are pretty pricey but it made me realize you could make veggies taste good if you really tried. You just need to figure out how you like to eat them.

I don't go out and buy those salads anymore. I just make them at home and find recipes for them online. You can't just eat veggies plain or just steam them. Gotta add some flavor and incorporate them into your diet somehow.

QFP

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Apr 26, 2017
UK
"Wow, I really cleaned up my health and avoided diabetes by eating a diet heavy in red meat, dairy, milk, eggs, and ice cream!"[posted by MJ]
Whilst i would not advocate ice cream or too much red meat unless high protein was needed , the above diet can in fact be very good for diabetics.
Its carbs that are the enemy of diabetics and reducing or mostly eliminating them can yield superb results.
I am sure plenty of people here are familiar with high fat low carb and keto diets, if not its quite an eye opener.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
GREAT NEWS

This day starts a new habits : eating vegetables
I eat an entire carrot, it could sounds idiot but I'm so proud of it, and just wanna share my experience there.
If you are struggling, just act, like me, and you will see results.
Now it's just the beginning of a long road. Tomorrow I will start to eat a carrot every day, and every day will be an other try for others vegetables.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
There's a large genetic component to hating vegetables, specifically the TAS2R38 gene, which gives over-sensitivity to certain bitterness components in vegetables.

But there's ways around it. There's a few in this link: Why Some People Don't Like Vegetables - Healthy Options, Philippines : News Digest

Short solution is: fry them in salty butter. Nothing tastes bad fried in salty butter. Whether or not you'd still be ahead on your health balance sheet is another question though...

QFP

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Apr 26, 2017
UK
I don't see why someone who has a real dislike of of veg or fruit should force themselves to eat them.
I used to think veg was essential but now after looking into it have changed my views.
having said that i do enjoy the textures and flavours but don't feel it essential to eat them anymore.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
I HATE green beans. But one day Someone cooked green beans with bacon and it was so damn good. I had thirds.

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
I'm undecided on this. I know eating more plants is supposed to be better for you. Lots of studies show that increasing meat intake increases your chances of getting cancer &etc.

But I've always eaten a fairly meat-heavy diet (usually 1-2 times per day), I eat more sugars, simple carbs, grains, and dairy than I "should," I don't eat enough veggies, etc. And at age 61 I'm slim and healthy, and I almost keep up with my 21-yr-old son in our workouts.

My cholesterol levels have always been high -- runs in my family -- but I had a sonogram of my carotid arteries 5 years ago and it said I had "the arteries of a 28-year-old" (and I was 56). Perfectly whistle-clean. My doctor about fell off her chair.

My new medical insurance company tried to slap a rider on me to convince me to take statins to lower my cholesterol to a "safe" sub-200 range. I responded with a list of medical studies and meta-analyses that showed 1) statins are toxins, 2) they lower cholesterol but damage important systems, so that the all-cause mortality is the same or higher, and 3) there is NO evidence that lowering cholesterol improves overall health, and in fact for a man my age, the optimum level for all-cause mortality is about 250 mg/dL. (For women, all-cause mortality keeps decreasing with higher cholesterol.) I told the insurance company their recommendation was outdated and detrimental to health. They backed off and removed the rider. :smile:

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
My understanding is that genetics plays a part, if you have the so called good (Ldl) and bad cholesterol (Hdl) can balance each other out. Naturally depending on diet is my understanding, among other factors, I try things organic, natural approach for example, I had a good friend whom blood fats (triglycerides levels were off the charts I think over 300, wheres mine at the time was below 50), risk factor for cardiovascular disease.

I recommended he stop drinking sodas (high sugar) etc among other things, he tried the typical story my grandmother and everyone in the family has this problem so I mind as well take the medication the Dr. is offering, I was doing a lot of holistic consulting at the time and knew Doctors don't know everything :) , I say a little east coast sarcasm (Originally from Pa.) were a bit like the New Yorkers on some days lol , why well we lived together so I knew exactly the kinds of foods he was eating versus my diet. (I do believe in balance).

So the story goes, he actually listened to my advise refused the medication from the Dr. and I thought he was going a bit over board at one point I litterly thought he was going to eat whole avocado peel and all hehe He started eating even better than myself....like wow...cause before that it was candy bars, (not saying there is anything wrong with candy bars among, sodas, and you get the picture. (Moderation is key) Mind you he was thin but still diet...is essential my belief. Just my opinion lol

Getting to the point of the story he wanted to retest in a month in a half reminder his triglycerides levels were over 300...I personally thought it would take 3 months to lower even by changing his diet...here comes the fun part, I would have a hard time believing if I did not see it for myself and I did know he was eating well...he retested and it was under 40 Wow. I won't say if he maintained the diet lol but I am sure he balances better.

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
I HATE green beans. But one day Someone cooked green beans with bacon and it was so damn good. I had thirds.
Love green beans, hate lima beans...wound not even like lima beans if they were mixed with home made Vanilla "Mariposa" (Normal Heights, San Diego) Ice - cream shop

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
If I did that, most of the forum would hate me and never return. What is seen, cannot be unseen.

So instead of doing that, let me go another direction: I value health too much not to eat vegetables. Nobody ever said, "Wow, I really cleaned up my health and avoided diabetes by eating a diet heavy in red meat, dairy, milk, eggs, and ice cream!" Never happened. But a plant-based diet might.

I did a promotion job in Albuquerque, NM, happened to be at a Costco store, fudge of all things, lets just say it was almost a month promotion/marketing (brand ambassador) and one could have all the fudge, chocolate covered pretzels, oreos, you name it I think the brand was this is funny "Fudgy Wudgy" I have to double check this cause that product was going off the shelves like a tornado hit. Getting to my point, I was astonished how many people I would say I don't think I am being extreme with my count but it seemed to be 8 out of 10 that had diabetes, children to adults..I was thinking dam, I don't want that. Crazy they would come over for their sample say "I have diabetes" I should not be eating this my doctor would be upset then buy a few boxes".

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Update : Today is zucchini day, proudly to say I eat an entire zucchini with pasta and eggs, 2 days I started this challenge, and I think I will probably keep it till 21 days, try all vegetables and try to incorporate them in my meal.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
UPDATE

Well, almost 1 year later, i can proudly say, i currently eat vegetables.
Usually it was a struggle to eat 1 carott, I can now eat it everywhere,and i prep it 3 times a week, same for brocoli, avocado, salad, and something like that.

It was just a routine, i'm so proud of my self because it's an issue i've suffered all my life. Whenever I was invited at a party, i was anxious if there will be vegetables.
I remember the first day I met my exgirlfriend parents, they gave me vegetables on my plate, and I didn't know how to act.

If you have any questions and are struggling for the same problem, feel free to ask me anything,in pm or on this topic :)

John D.

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Aug 26, 2016
My Patented 80/20 Sloth-Like Person's Guide™ for Consuming Healthy Green Things With Minimal Time Effort (And On The Cheap!)

I don't have problem eating vegetables. It's the washing, peeling and cutting part that leaves me stuck to the couch.

So I found a solution.

It's the lazy man's way of making sure you get your veggies in for the week.

Warning: It only works if you don't mind eating the same meals for a few consecutive days. This is because I focus on what I consider to be the 80/20 of healthy vegetables.

The solution is actually a two-pronged attack on my natural laziness tendencies:
  1. Frozen veggies. Spinach and broccoli in particular. A few melted frozen spinach cubes go into my spinach omelet with bacon (which is stupid-easy to prepare) so that cares of the magnesium and iron needs for the day.
    And here's a brain-dead simple way to prepare frozen broccoli: Pull out a baking dish of your choice, oil it up, dump a couple of bags of frozen broccoli at the bottom and cover them with chicken thighs (or your meat of choice).
    Season well and roast in the oven for an hour or so. You now have healthy food for days.
    (And tasty too, because the fatty goodness of the thighs melts over the broccoli and replaces its taste of crunchy blandness with a full, fatty chicken flavor).
  2. Random Green Veg Salad. This is my go-to way of ensuring my diet doesn't resemble the one of a meat-devouring steppe wolf. Get a giant tupperware box and chop up a big cabbage, cucumbers, green olives and parsley. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and organic apple cider vinegar over that green mess, season with a lot of sea salt and toss everything up. Consume with your protein-based lunch and voila! You're a 'healthy-eater' now.
    Pro-tip: Do this twice per week, or just chop up two tupperware boxes' worth of salad so you're covered for the week.
All of this is very cheap, and will take you only an extra 1/2 an hour per week to prepare. (Dish-washing time notwithstanding.)

EDIT: Might post this as a new thread for visibility if anyone finds it useful. It's elementary stuff, but how many of us actually do it?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.