Billionaire John Paul DeJoria considers 3 factors before he launches a business
"You don't want to be in the selling business," DeJoria says. Instead, you want to be in the reorder business, where "your product or service is so good, people want to reorder it or reuse it." '~ John Paul Dejoria''
This is something that I've experienced myself, having closed a customer, within the next few hours I had them contact me asking they I could sell they're coworker the same product as they expressed interest ( I want the same thing! )
I made 0 effort to ask for any referral or anything.
Like MJ says, 1+1 = 3
=)
Is your product or service bull**** or actually something that people would recommend to others?
"You don't want to be in the selling business," DeJoria says. Instead, you want to be in the reorder business, where "your product or service is so good, people want to reorder it or reuse it." '~ John Paul Dejoria''
This is something that I've experienced myself, having closed a customer, within the next few hours I had them contact me asking they I could sell they're coworker the same product as they expressed interest ( I want the same thing! )
I made 0 effort to ask for any referral or anything.
Like MJ says, 1+1 = 3
=)
Is your product or service bull**** or actually something that people would recommend to others?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
