Hello folks! I have a question for you wise fastlane forum members....
I have a website that makes decent money and is established in its niche. We are growing and expanding (doubling sales each year for the last 3 years) and I got an idea over the summer that I begin to pursue as it relates to this business/website/brand. My idea (which is not all that genius) was to have an app built to assist customers (or anyone) with problems they may encounter "in the field." Sorry to be vague...
So my question is this: Has anyone had any experience, positive or negative, as it relates to creating an app that solves a need but would really be about building a brand and expanding an audience? So I am not really looking to monetize it (though I wouldn't rule that out) but I am doing it to build brand recognition and maybe even reach more potential customers. Thanks in advance for any comments. Peace!😀
I have a website that makes decent money and is established in its niche. We are growing and expanding (doubling sales each year for the last 3 years) and I got an idea over the summer that I begin to pursue as it relates to this business/website/brand. My idea (which is not all that genius) was to have an app built to assist customers (or anyone) with problems they may encounter "in the field." Sorry to be vague...
So my question is this: Has anyone had any experience, positive or negative, as it relates to creating an app that solves a need but would really be about building a brand and expanding an audience? So I am not really looking to monetize it (though I wouldn't rule that out) but I am doing it to build brand recognition and maybe even reach more potential customers. Thanks in advance for any comments. Peace!😀
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
