The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone tried Forex Trading ?

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
I was reading a few success stories and came upon Amys story great girl and BEAUTIFUL and she drives a Lambo she bought from trading on Forex. Who knows if thats where she got all the money from, but she claims that she started with Forex Trading and still does and thats where she built capital good profits she says. What do you guys think ? Scam ? or true, also heres a video of her and her Lambo. I kind of want to start learning this trade, but thought I ask for your guys insights, dont want to read up and just waste time learning this.

22 Year Old Girl Buys A Lamborghini Gallardo - YouTube

Heres her success story if any of you want to read up
Secret To Success - Amy Sangster

FOREX.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
What do you guys think ? Scam ?
:rofl: SCAM

I was reading a few success stories and came upon Amys story great girl and BEAUTIFUL and she drives a Lambo she bought from trading on Forex.

Dude, where have you been, this is old news. Amy didn't make jack from trading forex, she got her car from rob who's dad owns a Lamborghini dealership. Rob nor Amy ever earned a living, it has been handed to them by Rob's parents and he has faked him being "successful" into ripping people off by selling $80 ebooks and forex courses.

Want to laugh of this embarrassment, read this: Rob Himler's UGR TTG up on e-bay

Amy, forex, and sucessful are three words that should never be used in the same sentence unless the word not is placed in front of successful first. :rofl:

P.S. I get the feeling you are chasing money and not focusing on creating value

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I swear, put a lambo in front of someones face and they would believe you if you told them you are the queen of England

faceplam.jpg

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
I swear, put a lambo in front of someones face and they would believe you if you told them you are the queen of England
I'm going to go blow my savings on a Gallardo and build a business around the fact that I own a Gallardo. "I bought this Lambo by selling e-books and Apps..and SO CAN YOU!" Just buy my e-book

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ

faceplam.jpg

No no please dont get me wrong it wasnt the lambo, me personally I dont think I would buy a lambo too much money just sitting there. I was just reading a few success stories today on secretentourage.com and came across her story then just came here to ask you guys about FOREX.COM I did think it was currency who knows. Like us entrepreneurs are taught always ask questions right ?

kraze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Aug 1, 2011
So that means this website is full of crap too. Just erased it of my bookmarks for false success stories
Success Stories

It isn't a bad site, you just have to filter out the crap. Try "mixergy" or "eventual millionaire", they're both quite insightful.

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
I know Amy, she started off on eBay. Then I believe she got into Forex trading from a friend of hers in Australia and made a killing. Then they both started a business based around teaching Forex. And I say good for her. Some of the people on Far From It rave about it, personally i've never been interested, seems a little too risky for me. It is possible to make good money in Forex, but the success rate is extremely low, something like 5% or less. If you put everything you had into it, you could possibly make some good money. But I don't think you'll ever make Crazy money. You be better off starting your own business, this way you have total control over your money, instead of 'gambling' with it. Good Luck ;)

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
So that means this website is full of crap too. Just erased it of my bookmarks for false success stories
Success Stories

Not all the stories on the site are false (the guy who made millions from the Police Scanner app was interviewed on that site), but as with all things online, have a healthy dose of skepticism until proven otherwise.

grindmode

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 21, 2017
Kansas City
Actually, I am into Forex trading now, and if you are asking for an experience I had with it -- it is pretty decent great! I love to say that even though there are those tough times but then again I love to see that this is a good opportunity for me to grow even more.
How long have you been actively trading forex? Under a few months ? What brokerage are you trading through?

grindmode

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 21, 2017
Kansas City
I will let this speak for itself.... and not argue a facts that are scary and why you can watch your money vanish not even by trading... An address in a strip mall, a telephone line, fax line, and some business paper work filled out with bogus names... Next day... GONE. I love trading and all about helping people who are interested in trading but forex is not trading its not gambling its worse than putting your dollar one of those machines at chuckie cheese that is a glass box with stuffed animals where you try to drop a claw down using a joystick to grab one... it's created for you to lose.

READ AND RE-READ THIS :

Speculative trading in the retail forex market continues to grow. As a result, there can be intermediaries (like banks or brokers) who engage in financial irregularities, scams, exorbitant charges, hidden fees, high-risk exposure offered through high-leverage levels, or other bad practices. Internet and mobile app-based trading allows smooth trading, but also have dangers such as unrecognized firms running sites that may close unexpectedly and abscond with investors’ money. As a result, regulations are necessary and set by competent authorities to ensure such practices are avoided. Regulations are aimed at protecting individual investors and ensuring fair operations to safeguard clients’ interests.

Investopedia Navigating The Labyrinthine US Regulations For Forex Brokers

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.