The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Forex trading

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ForeverYoung

New Contributor
Feb 9, 2018
Marbella, Spain
I am considering getting into forex trading.

Is anyone else here involved in FX trading? If yes, what are your experiences?

Thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2020

Thanks.
I tried getting into it back in college...

Youtubers make it seem much easier than it actually is.

I personally found there to be a whole lot of risk, with marginal profits at best. I started with about $200 and after a month was only at like $250 (net 50 gain). Felt like legalized gambling a little bit lol.

Considering how much time I was putting in trying to learn it all...I don't think its worth it. I'm liking this lead gen model I stumbled across much better.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2020
Yeah, unfortunately that's how a lot of things are. The picture they paint looks much better than the reality of the situation. The only way it could be passive is if you hire people to manage your trade accounts...but thats super risky cuz it's your money on the line haha.

DavidAS

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 13, 2020
Germany

Thanks.
Hey There. About two years back I would have said, stay away from that.

Then I learned there is something to learn here, I met a guy, a dear friend of mine now, who has been trading since 30 years, had read probably more than 100 books on market related subjects and written a few himself (non published, only go out to his clients.)

He has shown me that, with forex and the other markets ( market doesn't matter to him, his words not mine "If you have a system it has to make profits in any market")

His success rate on his trades is 80% and his profits lie anywhere between 50% to 70% per year if I remember right.

He has two plans, one, he trades for you (you'll need at least 500.000 Dollars in cash to be accepted) Two, he teaches you how (his courses start at 5000 Dollars and go up to about 50.000 Dollars)

Now as far as I remember it's not ok to promote here so I won't but, after having that data if you are still interested, you are welcome to contact me.

mnstycoin

PARKED
Jan 27, 2021
Hey There. About two years back I would have said, stay away from that.

Then I learned there is something to learn here, I met a guy, a dear friend of mine now, who has been trading since 30 years, had read probably more than 100 books on market related subjects and written a few himself (non published, only go out to his clients.)

He has shown me that, with forex and the other markets ( market doesn't matter to him, his words not mine "If you have a system it has to make profits in any market")

His success rate on his trades is 80% and his profits lie anywhere between 50% to 70% per year if I remember right.

He has two plans, one, he trades for you (you'll need at least 500.000 Dollars in cash to be accepted) Two, he teaches you how (his courses start at 5000 Dollars and go up to about 50.000 Dollars)

Now as far as I remember it's not ok to promote here so I won't but, after having that data if you are still interested, you are welcome to contact me.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers