- Joined
- Jun 23, 2014
- Messages
- 95
Rep Bank
$540
$540
User Power: 152%
Do you guys think you should take notes on books you read. Lopez goes through a book everyday but never mentions taking notes. Just getting the nugget or 2 from the book. That's it.
But how do you remember all of it? I feel like I have to constantly re read everything over and over
I take notes, but until I'm rich/famous/an expert in my field, my study method means nothing to you. Look at what actual successful people do. Tim Ferriss tends to boil books down to a one-page summary. He's pretty successful, so it seems worth it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
