• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Anyone know referrals for website developer

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by jta00r1, Feb 15, 2008.

1. jta00r1

jta00r1 PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $33
    I'm not sure I'm posting in the right section so mods move if you feel approiate.
    I need someone to develop a website for me, new project and need help starting a online business. Anyone knows of a good developer and has fair rates and perferably in So. Cal. but probably not important. Any tips would be deeply appreciated.

John

2. aptohosting

aptohosting Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $188
    John,

My name is Tom I am the owner and operator of www.aptohosting.com. We have developed a good amount of sites for the members on this forum.

You can check out our most recent work here:

www.pleben.com
    www.findyourink.com
    www.rawautos.com
    www.rawsportsblog.com
    www.aptohosting.com

We can develop and design anything you have in mind! If you want to get a quote just email me at tom@aptohosting.com or call me 24/7/365 at 1-866-404-9090. I can assure you are we are a true 24/7/365 support line, there are a few members on here that will vouch for me :)

Thanks and looking forward to working with you!

Tom C.
    www.aptohosting.com

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.