The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone Help me?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
maxresdefault.jpg

That will work.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Hey Hey,

I have a 10 step plan that is on sale for $599, only if you sign up today!!

My help comes at a price!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
All types of furniture at wholesale price.

Real question: what answer were you expecting from two separate, vague sentences?

We can provide specific advice to specific questions, but you need to paint us a detailed picture of your situation.

- What have you tried?
- What hasn't worked?
- What results are you currently seeing?
- What results would you like to see?
- What does "promote" mean? Sales? Email? Phone? Marketing? Facebook? Google?
- Are you in business right now or is this just an idea?
- What help are you expecting?

We're not here to do your work for you. Nobody is going to send you a 400 page book on the proper operating procedures to run a successful b2b furniture wholesale company.

Folks here love helping people with problems but you need to paint the picture. Elaborate. Show us what you've done and where you are stuck. Nobody is going to take vague 1-sentence questions seriously.

ButGregSaid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Aug 9, 2017
Michigan
Hello Friends I want to know that what is the best process to promote b2b business?? Help Me.

Andrew, take it from another 'green' guy on the forum... these guys are gonna tear you a new one if you walk in with questions like this. There's tons and tons of books and materials on exactly the questions you asked... and if you search the forum - there's treasures to be found. It doesn't come on a silver platter. Most of these guys worked for what they have and you kind of have to do that too.

I don't put this here to come across as a jerk at all, but I think people here are more eager to help you when you've shown that you've done your due process... If you're genuinely stuck on a project or a concept you seem to have a hard time understanding, ask. But I'd advise staying away from the open ended 'how' questions.

Greg's two cents.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello Friends I want to know that what is the best process to promote b2b business?? Help Me.

I think if you could rent an airplane and drag one of those banners behind it

There are also people you can find online that will write your company name on their body parts and post that on social media for you

There once was a company that invested a lot of money into a sock puppet and tried to make it their mascot but that company went out of business so I wouldn't try that.

ruzara5

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 1, 2011
Currently in Washington State
In continutation. Process. That can be engineered. Let's simply start with customers? Type of b2b like office furniture? Earlier stated. Need those details please. Take that step. Thanks.

andrewthomas

New Contributor
Jan 15, 2018
United States
Real question: what answer were you expecting from two separate, vague sentences?

We can provide specific advice to specific questions, but you need to paint us a detailed picture of your situation.

- What have you tried?
- What hasn't worked?
- What results are you currently seeing?
- What results would you like to see?
- What does "promote" mean? Sales? Email? Phone? Marketing? Facebook? Google?
- Are you in business right now or is this just an idea?
- What help are you expecting?

We're not here to do your work for you. Nobody is going to send you a 400 page book on the proper operating procedures to run a successful b2b furniture wholesale company.

Folks here love helping people with problems but you need to paint the picture. Elaborate. Show us what you've done and where you are stuck. Nobody is going to take vague 1-sentence questions seriously.
I am doing seo on my site from approx 8 months and now website per day traffic is more then 150 visitors. But i want to increase my sales and traffic also. So can you tell me which platform is better for me to generate sales and traffic..

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
Step 1...

Go on social and search your hashtag.

Step 2.

Find businesses in your niche. Click on their URL/Website

Step 3.

Follow them, friend them, etc.

Step 4.

Shoot them a direct message on social.

“Hey, love what you guys are doing. I think we may be able to help you guys out. Our businesses complement each other well, let’s talk.”

Step 5.

Follow up with them via email or phone.

Sometimes it helps to stop, think, and get creative!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am doing seo on my site from approx 8 months and now website per day traffic is more then 150 visitors. But i want to increase my sales and traffic also. So can you tell me which platform is better for me to generate sales and traffic..

I think Google.

I used to use AskJeeves.com

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I think if you could rent an airplane and drag one of those banners behind it

There are also people you can find online that will write your company name on their body parts and post that on social media for you

There once was a company that invested a lot of money into a sock puppet and tried to make it their mascot but that company went out of business so I wouldn't try that.

GTY_pets_com_nt_131107_16x9_992.jpg

Crap, I found this sock puppet on eBay and was going to do a super bowl commercial for my launch....

Time to rethink that strategy...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
GTY_pets_com_nt_131107_16x9_992.jpg

Crap, I found this sock puppet on eBay and was going to do a super bowl commercial for my launch....

Time to rethink that strategy...

If you bought it already I will buy it from you. I have a secret project that involves them.

Now all I need is 10,000 marbles

TheodoreA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 16, 2017
Guildford, UK
That's such a vague question with a million different answers. At this stage you'll probably find more value doing some research, watching some videos and reading some books.

Jade.backer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 3, 2018
USA
there are five steps to need to follow :
01. Establish Goals & KPIs
Before you begin to promote your B2B organization, it’s important to understand what your end goal is. This will often differ from organization to organization– ranging from brand awareness, to lead generation, to revenue. For the sake of consistency, we’ll be referring to lead generation as our goal throughout the post.
Next, you should determine your KPIs (key performance indicators), or campaign milestones to track your progress. These metrics will help you analyze the success of your promotional efforts and scale your campaigns as needed.

02. Define Your Target Market
To put it simply, your efforts won’t garner any results unless your campaigns attract the right people. In order to do this, you need a deep understanding of who your target audience is. As simple as this may seem, many marketers struggle to develop a clear picture of who their target demographic is, in the absence of actionable B2B data. In fact, 60-70% of B2B marketers say they don’t truly understand their buyers.
So, what’s the solution? Buyer Personas.

On a basic level, buyer personas are profiles of your best customers, that are developed based on extensive research, observation, and analysis of existing customer data. To define your buyer personas, first, consider who your best customers are and what demographic and technographic traits they share.

For example, do they work in a particular industry, share a specific title, or come from companies producing a certain revenue?
In its simplest form, a buyer persona may look something like this: 30-40-year-old female, working in the SaaS industry for a company with 100+ employees, who have ‘manager’ in her job title.

It’s important to keep in mind that buyer personas are much more than just a list of common characteristics – you need to have a thorough understanding of each persona’s buying habits. This includes common frustrations and pain points, shared viewpoints, and other factors that influence purchase decisions.
Putting together your buyer personas is a time-consuming task, but the rewards are often worth the effort. Consider these statistics:

• Companies who exceed lead and revenue goals are 4 times as likely to use personas for demand generation compared to those who missed lead and revenue goals.
  • 93% of companies who exceed lead and revenue goals report segmenting their database by persona.
  • 56% of companies have created higher quality leads using buyer personas.
  • 36% of companies have created shorter sales cycles using personas.
  • 24% of companies gained more leads using buyer personas.
When implemented effectively, buyer personas can have a huge impact on nearly every aspect of your marketing initiatives, from the content you create to the medium utilized to deliver your message.

03. Determine Value Proposition
Once you’ve defined your audience, it’s time to establish your value proposition. In its simplest form, a value proposition is the hook that reals in your prospect and converts them into a customer. In essence, it answers the question, “Why should I be interested in your company/service?”
Executed effectively, your value proposition should clearly establish three main goals:
Relevancy- explains why your product meets a certain need or solves a customer’s particular pain point.
Quantify Value- explains why your product or service is of value to the customer.
Differentiation- explains what sets your company apart from your competitors.
Much of your success depends on your value proposition. Be sure that all collateral and campaigns effectively communicate these three points in a concise, clear way.

04. Choose Your Strategy
Now Comes The Fun Part – planning and executing your campaigns.
As the marketing realm continues to evolve, a number of new strategies have emerged as the next “best” option to promote your company. While the many, new opportunities may seem exciting at first, for many marketers it can be overwhelming and confusing. So, which method is right for your organization?
Unfortunately, there is no black and white answer. But here are a few options we think are most worth your time.

05. Test, Analyze And Adjust To Scale Success
Remember, tackling the B2B market can be a challenge; don’t expect to see dramatic results with your first go around. Instead, test out a few different strategies, and integrate your efforts into one, cohesive plan.

andrewthomas

New Contributor
Jan 15, 2018
United States
Step 1...

Go on social and search your hashtag.

Step 2.

Find businesses in your niche. Click on their URL/Website

Step 3.

Follow them, friend them, etc.

Step 4.

Shoot them a direct message on social.

“Hey, love what you guys are doing. I think we may be able to help you guys out. Our businesses complement each other well, let’s talk.”

Step 5.

Follow up with them via email or phone.

Sometimes it helps to stop, think, and get creative!
thanks

eWomenNetwork

New Contributor
Apr 11, 2018
Dallas , Texas , 75254

A method that might work very well today will fall flat the next month because the trends in an industry have changed. Hence the best method is to keep evolving and not remain stuck up with any one technique. Here are some fundamental strategies that will help your marketing efforts:
  • Research
  • Niche Strategy
  • Landing Page Optimization
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Advertising
  • Marketing Automation

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.