- Joined
- Jan 18, 2014
- Messages
- 61
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 157%
Hi guys, I'm somewhat new to this forum and wanted to reach out and try to find people who are on the same path as me - both people who are further along the path as well as those just starting out.
This post is a bit long and a bit rambly - please bear with me if I don't seem too knowledgeable about scaling/business processes. I spent all my twenties reading fiction, pondering unanswerable questions and traipsing through jungles so yes, I am quite new to all this.
Okay, here's my story so far...
I started building websites about a year and a half ago and I'm at the point where a few of them are producing an "average salary" income - nothing phenomenal, but enough for me to live off and have like 40% leftover. It's also very, very passive - I've done little-to-no-upkeep on the sites and they are continuing to work for me.
I have control of my time for the most part and now would like to utilize it to scale this endeavor. To really get to the nitty gritty of what works, what doesn’t, the processes that must happen, the exact steps that I need to take in order to be able to replicate this with many, many websites (income-producing assets).
And preferably, I’d like to get this system down to the point where I’d be able to break each process into a set of skills and tasks so I could eventually outsource almost every step. That way, I could move on to other forms of income generation.
The thing is...I am stuck. Of course, I'm still working, still taking action, have another few sites in the works, etc. - but I am essentially still without a real "process", basically still throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks (although a little more intelligently, but just a little).
I'm really hoping there are people on this forum who're further along a similar path to mine - people who've amassed a little army of income-producing websites. Maybe it's 20 - 30 websites, each making $1,000 a month. Maybe it's 5 - 10 websites, each making several thousands a month.
Either way - people who are or have been at a similar point to where I am right now.
Are you out there? If you are - tell me about yourself. How did you get to the point you are now? What points did you struggle with and how did you find paths around it? How were you able to "systematize" your processes? What advice would you have for someone in my position?
And last but not least - people on the same path as me: Would you be interested in starting a small, virtual mastermind group?
This post is a bit long and a bit rambly - please bear with me if I don't seem too knowledgeable about scaling/business processes. I spent all my twenties reading fiction, pondering unanswerable questions and traipsing through jungles so yes, I am quite new to all this.
Okay, here's my story so far...
I started building websites about a year and a half ago and I'm at the point where a few of them are producing an "average salary" income - nothing phenomenal, but enough for me to live off and have like 40% leftover. It's also very, very passive - I've done little-to-no-upkeep on the sites and they are continuing to work for me.
I have control of my time for the most part and now would like to utilize it to scale this endeavor. To really get to the nitty gritty of what works, what doesn’t, the processes that must happen, the exact steps that I need to take in order to be able to replicate this with many, many websites (income-producing assets).
And preferably, I’d like to get this system down to the point where I’d be able to break each process into a set of skills and tasks so I could eventually outsource almost every step. That way, I could move on to other forms of income generation.
The thing is...I am stuck. Of course, I'm still working, still taking action, have another few sites in the works, etc. - but I am essentially still without a real "process", basically still throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks (although a little more intelligently, but just a little).
I'm really hoping there are people on this forum who're further along a similar path to mine - people who've amassed a little army of income-producing websites. Maybe it's 20 - 30 websites, each making $1,000 a month. Maybe it's 5 - 10 websites, each making several thousands a month.
Either way - people who are or have been at a similar point to where I am right now.
Are you out there? If you are - tell me about yourself. How did you get to the point you are now? What points did you struggle with and how did you find paths around it? How were you able to "systematize" your processes? What advice would you have for someone in my position?
And last but not least - people on the same path as me: Would you be interested in starting a small, virtual mastermind group?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
