The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone else addicted to checking stats?

LifestyleGem

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Nov 10, 2017
Traveling
I check my website and sales stats probably over 200 times per day. It's like a sports game to me. How do I stop?? And does anyone else have/had this problem?

I really should be focused on getting more customers and helping more people like Andy Black says.

Would setting up 2 times per day to check stats be an effective way to do this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joaquim

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Feb 19, 2018
Belgium
When did you start this business?

It's normal behavior in the beginning. It's our candy store dude!
It's like when you buy a new thing, the first days/weeks you're all excited about it and then it will fade off.

I had even let my mood depend on it.. Than you're way too emotionally attached.

As of now I am at the stage that I only look at the end of the day and when I wake up.

LifestyleGem

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Nov 10, 2017
Traveling
When did you start this business?

It's normal behavior in the beginning. It's our candy store dude!
It's like when you buy a new thing, the first days/weeks you're all excited about it and then it will fade off.

I had even let my mood depend on it.. Than you're way too emotionally attached.

As of now I am at the stage that I only look at the end of the day and when I wake up.

About 2 weeks ago,

Haha yeah, but I don't know if its helping me or hurting me. I think 200 is too much, maybe its best to check a few times throughout the day to keep up moral? Or should I just plow through the day and then check and see a bigger change than the small changes throughout the day?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018
I check my website and sales stats probably over 200 times per day. It's like a sports game to me. How do I stop?? And does anyone else have/had this problem?

I really should be focused on getting more customers and helping more people like Andy Black says.

Would setting up 2 times per day to check stats be an effective way to do this?

As the others suggested, it will probably fade with time. You can indeed try setting up two times per day to check and see how it works. No harm in trying until you find what works. Good idea focusing on helping more people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.