The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone Else in the Insurance Game?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

jtmoney2828

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 25, 2024
Canada
Long story short, I left a direct seller and become a branch office of another company. I am completely independent minus the fact i pay a small percentage of my revenue to them for acces to their companies due to their volume.

I joined direct seller at 29 yrs old, left at 31, went independent and now am 36.

I read Mj's fastlane book at 34. Read and finished unscripted age 35.. and this year for my birthday at age 36 i got from my wife and young twins the newest book (i tried to buy it but was told just wait lol).

Does anyone have a interest or involved in the insurance game? When i was a direct seller i started at 1.2M sales (40K profit), built it to 2.7M sales (about 90K profit) but couldnt make it happen.

Going independent, my parent company told me if you do $5M in sales in5 years I will be surprised.

WELL, at end of year 4 our sales are $5,494,000.

Projected end of year 5 is $7.5M and i just hired an office manager and am down to 3 days a week.

of the 2 (and soon 3) books I read, I liked the last 10 pages of unscripted the best. I have bought 5 rental properties thru my corp and plan to keep growing this til I hit about $12M in sales I should be unscripted .. goal ... May 2026!

I retired my wife this year, now it's my turn ;)

Will keep y'all posted

JT

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Long story short, I left a direct seller and become a branch office of another company. I am completely independent minus the fact i pay a small percentage of my revenue to them for acces to their companies due to their volume.

I joined direct seller at 29 yrs old, left at 31, went independent and now am 36.

I read Mj's fastlane book at 34. Read and finished unscripted age 35.. and this year for my birthday at age 36 i got from my wife and young twins the newest book (i tried to buy it but was told just wait lol).

Does anyone have a interest or involved in the insurance game? When i was a direct seller i started at 1.2M sales (40K profit), built it to 2.7M sales (about 90K profit) but couldnt make it happen.

Going independent, my parent company told me if you do $5M in sales in5 years I will be surprised.

WELL, at end of year 4 our sales are $5,494,000.

Projected end of year 5 is $7.5M and i just hired an office manager and am down to 3 days a week.

of the 2 (and soon 3) books I read, I liked the last 10 pages of unscripted the best. I have bought 5 rental properties thru my corp and plan to keep growing this til I hit about $12M in sales I should be unscripted .. goal ... May 2026!

I retired my wife this year, now it's my turn ;)

Will keep y'all posted

JT
Manulife has been kicking a$$ in singapore.

But I doubt if they can keep up with their projections.

I am in related space from mutual fund sales to commercial fleet motor insurance.

Hope to learn from you. Let us DM each other.

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Last edited:

jtmoney2828

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 25, 2024
Canada
100 percent agree.

The grind is the barrier to entry.
absolutely. i have a division of sales guys on 100% commission and they grind it and 4 in 5 don't make it .. the 1 that does though .. it fits the model though - renewals and residual income and every day they wake up a renewal has happened and money is in the bank

jtmoney2828

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 25, 2024
Canada
Manulife has been kicking a$$ in singapore.

But I doubt if they can keep up with their projections.

I am in related space from mutual fund sales to commercial fleet motor insurance.

Hope to learn from you. Let us DM each other.
Absolutely - sent you a DM - that is an amazing space to be in!

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
absolutely. i have a division of sales guys on 100% commission and they grind it and 4 in 5 don't make it .. the 1 that does though .. it fits the model though - renewals and residual income and every day they wake up a renewal has happened and money is in the bank
The insurance is the game of the last man standing. The prospects who rejected you before, will eventually become your customer, as his/her other advisers have left.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jtmoney2828

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 25, 2024
Canada
The insurance is the game of the last man standing. The prospects who rejected you before, will eventually become your customer, as his/her other advisers have left.
absolutely and in Canada here, 3 conglomerates are eating up the small brokerages, so it is consolidation central!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.