The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Anyone else addicted to checking stats?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LifestyleGem

Contributor
Nov 10, 2017
Traveling
I check my website and sales stats probably over 200 times per day. It's like a sports game to me. How do I stop?? And does anyone else have/had this problem?

I really should be focused on getting more customers and helping more people like Andy Black says.

Would setting up 2 times per day to check stats be an effective way to do this?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Joaquim

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Feb 19, 2018
Belgium
When did you start this business?

It's normal behavior in the beginning. It's our candy store dude!
It's like when you buy a new thing, the first days/weeks you're all excited about it and then it will fade off.

I had even let my mood depend on it.. Than you're way too emotionally attached.

As of now I am at the stage that I only look at the end of the day and when I wake up.

OP
OP
LifestyleGem

LifestyleGem

Contributor
Nov 10, 2017
Traveling
When did you start this business?

It's normal behavior in the beginning. It's our candy store dude!
It's like when you buy a new thing, the first days/weeks you're all excited about it and then it will fade off.

I had even let my mood depend on it.. Than you're way too emotionally attached.

As of now I am at the stage that I only look at the end of the day and when I wake up.
About 2 weeks ago,

Haha yeah, but I don't know if its helping me or hurting me. I think 200 is too much, maybe its best to check a few times throughout the day to keep up moral? Or should I just plow through the day and then check and see a bigger change than the small changes throughout the day?

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
I check my website and sales stats probably over 200 times per day. It's like a sports game to me. How do I stop?? And does anyone else have/had this problem?

I really should be focused on getting more customers and helping more people like Andy Black says.

Would setting up 2 times per day to check stats be an effective way to do this?
As the others suggested, it will probably fade with time. You can indeed try setting up two times per day to check and see how it works. No harm in trying until you find what works. Good idea focusing on helping more people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom