- Joined
- Jun 9, 2014
- Messages
- 102
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 114%
Hi,
Been a photographer for the last 7 years and after reading MFL, I decided to try and transition out of the slow lane. I have a fair bit of business, management, technical and sales experience, which I hope will help. I have been researching different options feverishly and trying to decide where best to invest my time for success. I'm not doing the typical newbie thing and asking you all "please sir, tell me what to do to be rich?" I am a big boy and don't mind putting in the hours, researching, trying and failing along the way.
However, any helpful advice is always appreciated.
So, I'm currently looking at this affiliate marketing site (haven't decided on affiliate yet and any advice is appreciated) and it does appear different from all the get rich quick crap out there - http://makemoneyfromhomelionsclub.com
I have read the authors book, that receives very good all round reviews on amazon etc and his website contains all free instructional videos on starting an affiliate business. He makes no bold claims of big wealth with no effort and clearly states it will be a ton of work. There is no black hat trickery and he states white hat is the safe and only way!
My concern is, a lot of the info (although updated footnotes are often included) appears a few years old. I was wondering if anyone had followed this program and had any success?
Or, is it extremely difficult to have any success in affiliate marketing these days?
Thanks in advance for any insight/guidance.
Regards,
Been a photographer for the last 7 years and after reading MFL, I decided to try and transition out of the slow lane. I have a fair bit of business, management, technical and sales experience, which I hope will help. I have been researching different options feverishly and trying to decide where best to invest my time for success. I'm not doing the typical newbie thing and asking you all "please sir, tell me what to do to be rich?" I am a big boy and don't mind putting in the hours, researching, trying and failing along the way.
However, any helpful advice is always appreciated.
So, I'm currently looking at this affiliate marketing site (haven't decided on affiliate yet and any advice is appreciated) and it does appear different from all the get rich quick crap out there - http://makemoneyfromhomelionsclub.com
I have read the authors book, that receives very good all round reviews on amazon etc and his website contains all free instructional videos on starting an affiliate business. He makes no bold claims of big wealth with no effort and clearly states it will be a ton of work. There is no black hat trickery and he states white hat is the safe and only way!
My concern is, a lot of the info (although updated footnotes are often included) appears a few years old. I was wondering if anyone had followed this program and had any success?
Or, is it extremely difficult to have any success in affiliate marketing these days?
Thanks in advance for any insight/guidance.
Regards,
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
