• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Does anyone have experience with software development?

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by GainsGainsGains, Jul 18, 2018.

1. GainsGainsGains

GainsGainsGains Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $176
    I have an idea for a program which I am pretty sure would be successful and very easy to market. The problem is, I'm a broke college student and I have absolutely no programming background, so I don't know how much it would cost or how long it would take to build it.

Basic functionality:

-Most features would be similar to Microsoft Word (e.g. writing text, search and replace, etc)
    -Should autosave
    -Should allow functionality for multiple users (not at once, but to see who made changes, etc)

Does anyone have a rough estimate how much it'd cost to have something like this developed and how long that'd take?

Any help is greatly appreciated!