The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any ideas on a good place to flip Affiliate Sites.

Idea threads

CherryRedBoi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Nov 16, 2018
I have the infrastructure to make and sell Affiliate Sites at a reasonable speed.

I want to flip these sites off at a discounted price before they're making any profit.

The sites include branding, logos, 20K words of SEO ranking copy, keyword research. But they'll only be a week old so it would be a few months before they start turning profit.

I had a look at Empire Flippers, but they generally only sell aged sites that are already turning a profit.

Does anyone have any ideas on a good place to flip Affiliate Sites?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Join Blackhatworld.com and sell it as a service. There are already people selling stuff like that there. I've also seen shit like that on ebay.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
The problem may be you are selling an unknown commodity so value will be negligible. If it isn't attractive to the market then there will be no strong demand so hard to find a place to sell it (hence not much on Empire Flippers).

Is there any reason why you can't hold on to them until they are turning a profit?

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Mmh.

You are selling market research as a service, and you need us to tell you the obvious?

Create an authority niche site that sells niche sites.

Come on.

You can add a course.

A niche site course plus a skeleton niche site like what you are talking about recently went on sale for a limited time for around $2500.

The service you are providing is itself is usually priced between 1k to 2k.
But you need to sell it. You aren't going to get four figures from cold traffic.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Why do you need to flip them so fast? If they will start making money so fast, just be patient and give it a few months. Yes, I know there are people that do this but it just seems so border line to me. For me personally, any time someone wants to do something really fast.... I'm out.... but I'm sure there are those that can't pay fast enough for something like this because they love losing money..... or making money if they get lucky and hit!.... I like my boys so I keep them working close to home. Ain't no fast talkin city slicker gonna take them away from me :)

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I have the infrastructure to make and sell Affiliate Sites at a reasonable speed.

I want to flip these sites off at a discounted price before they're making any profit.

Why don't you focus your energies on building something sustainable, long term, CENTS orientated? Something of value to the marketplace?

Seems to me you are just chasing money which you will find just doesn't work.

-

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
The problem may be you are selling an unknown commodity so value will be negligible. If it isn't attractive to the market then there will be no strong demand so hard to find a place to sell it (hence not much on Empire Flippers).

Is there any reason why you can't hold on to them until they are turning a profit?

Because its not of any value and he knows it.

Art@AssetProfit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 14, 2018
Great Choice to Have!
You are made for a Warrior Forum WSO my friend. Just build a little rep first then create a WSO in their market place. Also I would begin listbuilding to affiliate marketers and offer your sites directly to your lists no auctions necessary then.

I was in FB Domains Group yesterday and someone was requesting exactly what you are offering. Starter Websites not fully developed.

Art

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.