CherryRedBoi
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2018
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 190%
I have the infrastructure to make and sell Affiliate Sites at a reasonable speed.
I want to flip these sites off at a discounted price before they're making any profit.
The sites include branding, logos, 20K words of SEO ranking copy, keyword research. But they'll only be a week old so it would be a few months before they start turning profit.
I had a look at Empire Flippers, but they generally only sell aged sites that are already turning a profit.
Does anyone have any ideas on a good place to flip Affiliate Sites?
I want to flip these sites off at a discounted price before they're making any profit.
The sites include branding, logos, 20K words of SEO ranking copy, keyword research. But they'll only be a week old so it would be a few months before they start turning profit.
I had a look at Empire Flippers, but they generally only sell aged sites that are already turning a profit.
Does anyone have any ideas on a good place to flip Affiliate Sites?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
