The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Fastlaners in Glasgow, Scotland?

LaraJF

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Apr 1, 2017
Silicon Valley, California
One of my close childhood friends is. She hasn't read the books yet but only because she probably doesn't know about them. She's out visiting her Dad and I'll recommend the books. Heck, I should buy them for her.

She teaches using social media and canva to companies and recently set up a t'shirt company. She's on board but I think hasn't taken the brakes off of her brain.

She's been looking for an accountability partner/mastermind partner.

Hi guys,

Are any of you based in Glasgow or Stirling in Scotland?

Best regards,

Ashish.

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
One of my close childhood friends is. She hasn't read the books yet but only because she probably doesn't know about them. She's out visiting her Dad and I'll recommend the books. Heck, I should buy them for her.

She teaches using social media and canva to companies and recently set up a t'shirt company. She's on board but I think hasn't taken the brakes off of her brain.

She's been looking for an accountability partner/mastermind partner.
Thanks Lara.

Do you know if she is open to a catch up over a coffee?

LaraJF

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Apr 1, 2017
Silicon Valley, California

Zaent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 5, 2017
Scotland
Hey Ashish.

I'm a Physics graduate from Dundee, but I'm moving to Stirling within the month for a role related to wind energy. Much of my spare energy is directed towards fast lane options, though. Right now I'm trying to find a way to get Shopify dropshipping to work out for me because of the low barrier for entry. But I'm interested in whatever works.

I actually came on the forum today to have a look for people I could form a whatsapp group with to have ongoing discussions, track each other's efforts, and to help keep motivated.

I'd be interested to have a chat and find out your story.

All the best,

Garry

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
Hey Ashish.

I'm a Physics graduate from Dundee, but I'm moving to Stirling within the month for a role related to wind energy. Much of my spare energy is directed towards fast lane options, though. Right now I'm trying to find a way to get Shopify dropshipping to work out for me because of the low barrier for entry. But I'm interested in whatever works.

I actually came on the forum today to have a look for people I could form a whatsapp group with to have ongoing discussions, track each other's efforts, and to help keep motivated.

I'd be interested to have a chat and find out your story.

All the best,

Garry
Thanks Garry.

Let's catch up once you move to Stirling.

I build software and websites.

It will be good to meet regularly to bounce ideas off be each other's accountability partner if you are up for it.

Ash.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.