The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone in Glasgow/Edinburgh need a hard worker?

Stephen B

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 11, 2018
Glasgow
Hello everyone

After reading the book I wanted to reach out for help from anyone in the Glasgow and Edinburgh area of The U.K. But open to any advice from anyone on what my next step should be.

I'll keep it simple.

I want to WORK for you.

I graduated from uni in architecture 3 years ago and since then have had a series of bad luck working for companies that have hired me to sit and stair out a window. Yes I get paid to do very little but my soul is destroyed. This week I've had enough. I work hard when given the chance. Can put more hours in than my colleagues and managers when shit hits the fan. Sadly most my time is spent reading forums like this and the guardian. I want to grow and be successful in some capacity but it isn't going to happen this way. I've given up on the system.

I have finally got a bit of a financial net behind me now So i can move back to Scotland.

That's my situation.

Here is what I can do.

I can communicate exceptionally well. I'm direct to the point and don't bs my words. I call it like it is. I'm organised, professional and can build decent rapport with most people. I've tried a bit of sales and everyone says I should be in it. Anything computer based I can do, particularly written or design. I'm at my best when active and engaging with people either face to face or phone. I don't want this to be seen as an opportunity to take advantage (your probably not but for those who might ), im strong willed and smart enough to know when I'm being exploited.

I'm genuinely looking to WORK and learn from someone successful in business already that can either teach me something about business.

I know this forum is about starting a biz and believe me I do! but I got to make this step back home first and get me out of this situation I'm in. I'm hustling ATM to make it happen.

Any advice is appreciated. I've read this forum a lot and love the no bs advice. So If you have an opportunity let's talk. PM me and I'll send my number or if you think I shouldn't work for another please let me know. Just looking to see what results I get from being proactive and not whining anymore.

Cheers Guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.