The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any billionaires in the fastlane forum?

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Hey guys, I was just curious if there are any billionaires on this forum?

Or guys who have a 9 figure net worth(100m$+)?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
*waiting for @Kak to post his Zimbabwe paper* :rofl:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
A

Any names?
How about you just stick around and make that determination for yourself based on what and how some people here contribute.

Business and strategy is really the point of the forum. Not ranking one another.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
If there are any worth that much I am also pretty sure they would not be openly bragging about it.

But yes, I am also a hundred trillionaire myself, for the record.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
How about you just stick around and make that determination for yourself based on what and how some people here contribute.

Business and strategy is really the point of the forum. Not ranking one another.
I thought you guys were serious about it.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I thought you guys were serious about it.
Understood. You want your hand held. You want to be told whom to listen to. You want “the” roadmap on how to turn $600 into $1.5 billion in 12 easy steps. It doesn’t exist.

It’s pretty a pretty common question to ask among people that have zero social graces, and thus no leadership prowess. People with this mindset are unlikely to make much of themselves.

Let me ask you something. Why should I tell you how much money I have? What have you done to deserve that discussion with me? What have you done to deserve a detailed answer of whom, in my opinion, on the forum will become 9 figure millionaires at minimum… Why? You have provided zero value to me. You have asked a question, I gave you what I was willing, and instead of being thankful, you act entitled to more information.

Questions like yours go over about as well as the kid cataloging who owns what exotic car. I tried to stave it off and perhaps get you excited to actually partake in the entrepreneurial process, but you pressed.

You aren’t entitled to shit and the forthcoming flood of dismissive replies will prove that.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
To OP

Try to understand this: You must/have to understand something.

The Forum has a bunch of valuable posts including GOLD and Notable posts in the MUST READ Tab. Read those first and ask questions later.

This forum is based on Demarco's books. So in order to understand get familiar with this forum, you must read his books in the first place.

Questions like how and who millionaire/billionaire can wait.

Come back at the forum AFTER reading DeMarco's books and Notable and Gold Posts/Threads.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I can confirm that I am NOT a billionaire.

There. I said it. Happy?

Now please add me to your ignore list before I have a chance to do the same with you. It's better that way. It's like when a gf is breaking up with a bf but he sees it coming and breaks up "first".

List of 9 figure members is here...

*INSIDERS only link* ;)

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
how to turn $600 into $1.5 billion in 12 easy steps. It doesn’t exist.
100% false Kyle. What is with you?

1: Open www.ebay.com
2: Search for "hyperinflation dollar"
3: click any listing you want
4: Buy said listing
5: You are now literally a trillionaire

Hmmm, maybe you were right. That is only 5 steps, and it is a big ol' T bill and not a B bill.

Please continue.

D

Deleted85763

I know a billionaire. I met him through a public forum, not this one. We were corresponding about buying and selling inventory. I introduced him to a buyer. He invited me to his office, we went to dinner a couple of times and I visited him at home. He had been in many business that failed then he hit big. Then he lost it all! Then he went on to make it back. His family owns a number of private jets that can at least fly across the Atlantic. They give away money to their favorite causes like candy.

I can call him at anytime for anything but would only do so if I had a deal or something that would interest him. I think I do right now: My plan to change the world cultural mindset about drinking alcohol )(don't ever do it!) and abolishing compulsory education everywhere.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I know a billionaire. I met him through a public forum, not this one. We were corresponding about buying and selling inventory. I introduced him to a buyer. He invited me to his office, we went to dinner a couple of times and I visited him at home. He had been in many business that failed then he hit big. Then he lost it all! Then he went on to make it back. His family owns a number of private jets that can at least fly across the Atlantic. They give away money to their favorite causes like candy.

I can call him at anytime for anything but would only do so if I had a deal or something that would interest him. I think I do right now: My plan to change the world cultural mindset about drinking alcohol )(don't ever do it!) and abolishing compulsory education everywhere.
That's awesome man. I'm just curious to see the caliber of entrepreneurs that exist in this forum. Because MJ was promoting this forum a lot on several podcasts so thought it would be interesting to see.

And guys please don't be offended by this question, just because someone is a billionaire doesn't necessarily make him/her a better person than you.

There are obviously levels to entrepreneurship, just like in sports(or anything in life really). You got the Michael Jordan's, Kobe's, Tom Brady's, Cristiano Ronaldo's etc. Well, that's not fair since there's only one of each that exist, but I hope you get the point.

D

Deleted85763

That's awesome man. I'm just curious to see the caliber of entrepreneurs that exist in this forum. Because MJ was promoting this forum a lot on several podcasts so thought it would be interesting to see.

And guys please don't be offended by this question, just because someone is a billionaire doesn't necessarily make him/her a better person than you.

There are obviously levels to entrepreneurship, just like in sports(or anything in life really). You got the Michael Jordan's, Kobe's, Tom Brady's, Cristiano Ronaldo's etc. Well, that's not fair since there's only one of each that exist, but I hope you get the point.
The reason I'm on this forum is to get ideas, different points of view and sometimes I get some laughs. You never know where it may lead. Many posts on this forum are very informative and helpful; some are funny; some might be positively life changing for some. Through me you are one person away from an actual billionaire. I'll tell you what, selling is so easy, I could generate millions in sales within 1 month. The very difficult part - earning a profit! It's very possible though, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

I am not offended one bit. I am judging people here based on the quality of their contributions. Ironically, this paints you in a bad light. Your questions aren't adding much to me, other than entertainment value. I am being rather serious. If you spend some time to get to know posters, you'll be able to conclude with certainty who are real entrepreneurs with successful businesses and who are just kids hoping to make it. And everyone in between.

Imagine you are at a networking event. You walk up to a guy in a suit and ask him "Hey, before I get to know you, can you tell me how much money you made last year?". Does that sound like a good way to make a new connection?

Kids like you seem to think that internet means no manners. That's a problem. Most people won't give you the time of day after you screw up like that.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
The only thing I want to talk about is how to earn the money

I know a billionaire

I met him through a public forum

He invited me to his office

we went to dinner

I visited him at home

He had been in many

Through me you are one person away from an actual billionaire

Constantly dropping the billionaire connection is just as bad as your new rich childhood friends talking about $700 hotel rooms.

Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
A

Any names?
They way to find out is easy. Go to their profile and look at their profile pic.

Any car = broke
Ferrari = $1,000
Lambo = $100,000
Bugatti =$1,000,000
Jet =$100,000,000
Yacht = $1,000,000,000

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Billionaires? Probably not, but like others said, there are several people on that trajectory who hang out here.

Regardless, this type of information is private and it's very rude to ask.

Don't ask for a stranger to show up and announce their intimate financial details to the worldwide web for you, lol.

Heck, don't even ask them privately if you aren't already close to them. Even then, most people aren't going to tell you and it's usually weird to be asking.

Now if you know of an actual business already and you are curious about the size of said business, that's not usually private info. Revenue and sales are usually public. Even private businesses will share those figures, normally.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted85763

Billionaires? Probably not, but like others said, there are several people on that trajectory who hang out here.

Regardless, this type of information is private and it's very rude to ask.

Don't ask for a stranger to show up and announce their intimate financial details to the worldwide web for you, lol.

Heck, don't even ask them privately if you aren't already close to them. Even then, most people aren't going to tell you and it's usually weird to be asking.

Now if you know of an actual business already and you are curious about the size of said business, that's not usually private info. Revenue and sales are usually public.
Stock ownership of public companies over a certain amount is public information. But even that is not an exact way to make the determination of true financial worth. Many companies however are private and if can be near impossible to know what the owner's worth or liquidity is.

Also, just because someone has a $100K car in the driveway of a million dollar house does NOT mean they are rich. Just because someone has an old station wagon in the driveway of a $100K house does not mean they aren't rich. I know this to be 100% true.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Stock ownership of public companies over a certain amount is public information. But even that is not an exact way to make the determination of true financial worth. Many companies however are private and if can be near impossible to know what the owner's worth or liquidity is.

Also, just because someone has a $100K car in the driveway of a million dollar house does NOT mean they are rich. Just because someone has an old station wagon in the driveway of a $100K house does not mean they aren't rich. I know this to be 100% true.
...yes, you are right.

It is still rude to ask someone to air their personal financial details for all of the internet to see.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018
OP

No billionaire would raise their hand and say 'I am a billionaire' in a public forum.

This would invite young dudes harassing them for mentorship and worse, money.

Hit up fb/insta pages of guys like Elon and Bezos and you will see comments like "Hey man, I have this world changing idea but don't have money. DM me to discuss further" or worse, "Man, I am poor in need of some cash and you have so much money. Can you give me 10k? it's nothing to you"

As KAK said, there are several on that trajectory in here. You will find them when you start spending some time here.

I hope you stick around, read the books and GOLD threads.

You can start with this one if you haven't already:

GOLD! - The CENTS Business Commandments for Entrepreneurs

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

Why are you looking for a billionaire?

I’m releasing a podcast episode soon titled “Don’t Ask a Butterfly How to Crawl”…which you should watch when it’s released in 10 days or so.

As a caterpillar, you need crawling knowledge, not flying knowledge. Billionaires have forgotten what it’s like to crawl and run a startup… they haven’t done it in some cases for 20+ years. They’ve got no clue and no ability to help you.

They could help you if you were in a position similar to theirs… they’ve got plenty of experience at that. But helping you make your first million? Find someone closer to you to help you, with more recent and more relevant expertise, preferrably in the same industry.

And no, don’t think that just because a guy is a billionaire he is an expert at making $1 million from scratch. Because that’s not likely to be true. It takes different skills to go from millions to billions and different skills from nothing to your first million. Go find a caterpillar who knows how to crawl first, get good, and then worry about flying when you’re a butterfly.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hallo my friends, I bought a crypto coin a week ago. The official prize rose rapidly and now I have 2 billions. So yes, I am an USD billionaire!

(sadly its a honeypot...)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.