The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Answer Poll, Win Prize!

What is preventing you from taking your product idea from a napkin sketch to reality?

• I lack the time to invest in creating a product

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
New Fastlaner, Engineer This needs your help! I offer a service exclusive to Fastlaners... I bring your product from napkin sketch to reality! Answer my poll and 5 users at random will receive a 1 hour consultation with me! I will brainstorm ideas and improve on your product idea, along with giving you valuable advice on how to get your product to market cheaply! You will also receive my Product Launch Plan. Normally I sell this consultation for $100. But as I said, 5 random winners will get my time for free. All you have to do is answer the poll above honestly. No catch! Here is my ad...

Cheers! Poll will close in 10 Days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Arma

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
May 22, 2023
I don't have any ideas of what I oculd sell that could be profitable. I have 3 ideas and all of them are just apps or widgets people would can make by themselves for free after seeing my idea + I may have those few ideas, but I don't know when between school and work I can either teach myself or get to someone who could build these apps for me :[

DW85014

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 10, 2022
New Fastlaner, Engineer This needs your help! I offer a service exclusive to Fastlaners... I bring your product from napkin sketch to reality! Answer my poll and 5 users at random will receive a 1 hour consultation with me! I will brainstorm ideas and improve on your product idea, along with giving you valuable advice on how to get your product to market cheaply! You will also receive my Product Launch Plan. Normally I sell this consultation for $100. But as I said, 5 random winners will get my time for free. All you have to do is answer the poll above honestly. No catch! Here is my ad...

Honestly, I think the TIME to set up a product business in tandem with my service business is my main blocker.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
I don't have any ideas of what I oculd sell that could be profitable. I have 3 ideas and all of them are just apps or widgets people would can make by themselves for free after seeing my idea + I may have those few ideas, but I don't know when between school and work I can either teach myself or get to someone who could build these apps for me :[
Study up on the Value-Skew chapters young Padiwan...

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

I am in the food industry with a entrepreneurial friend and its been a lot of time and (for us) money to get a decent tasting thing going.
Right now the challenge is making it consistently good and easily replicable. I remember that the product randomly turned green in the first live sale and we had to improvise by advertising it as vegan.

The thing preventing us from getting there is ?... I guess that we dont know what needs to be changed.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Bump! Let’s get these polling numbers up!!

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Here's my comment:
I have no product ideas :rofl:

But you know, I'd be inclined to learn what makes a product successful, or how to easily prototype my own products as a hobby if I ever come to wanting that.
I love making "stuff" but it never involves physical things :happy:

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Here's my comment:
I have no product ideas :rofl:

But you know, I'd be inclined to learn what makes a product successful, or how to easily prototype my own products as a hobby if I ever come to wanting that.
I love making "stuff" but it never involves physical things :happy:
Now that’s something I want to learn about! I only think in terms of tangible items, can you PM me and tell me more? I’d gladly share my side.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hmm, I have a product idea. However it has already been created in the marketplace and has demand. But it's for pets who get lost.

I have seen many posts about dogs and cats getting lost. There are already competitor's in the market as well. This idea is a Fastlane Idea of course, but I am looking into ways of providing different value skews. I'm just not sure how to make myself different idea yet.

This past weekend, I actually hung out with an old friend who needed help. A random person walked by asking if we have seen a dog that was small. I asked him if he was willing to pay for a GPS/Mobile Data device that would locate his dog.

Any thoughts what I could engineer? Have any advice Ian :)?

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Hmm, I have a product idea. However it has already been created in the marketplace and has demand. But it's for pets who get lost.

I have seen many posts about dogs and cats getting lost. There are already competitor's in the market as well. This idea is a Fastlane Idea of course, but I am looking into ways of providing different value skews. I'm just not sure how to make myself different idea yet.

This past weekend, I actually hung out with an old friend who needed help. A random person walked by asking if we have seen a dog that was small. I asked him if he was willing to pay for a GPS/Mobile Data device that would locate his dog.

Any thoughts what I could engineer? Have any advice Ian :)?
You did the perfect first step. Asking the customer if they actually want your product, it’s sad how many people overlook that! Here’s my ad…. MARKETPLACE - I Will Bring your Product from a Napkin Sketch to Reality!! (Or anything In between) #noobfriendly

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Here are the 5 Random Winners! Thanks for helping me, seems "lack of funds" put most of you off! What if I told you, you need WAY LESS of an investment than you think! I can guide you through the process and share the secret with a simple phone call.. The 5 winners will get this information for free! If you're a winner, please expect a PM shortly, then we can set up a call. Thanks again!

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 5

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads