Hello Everyone!
I am new to the forum, but not to MJ DeMarco and his book. FYI I listen to it everyday driving to my 9 to 5.
Background: I have spent years researching ecommerce (among other businesses) and as of 6 months ago started a business from what I have learned. We are in our pilot program but look forward to launching in a few months.
Question: Is anyone interested in finding verified/approved (mainly USA) dropship vendors? Idk if any of you had the same problem as I did, but I spent about 100 hours researching, emailing, and contacting potential drop shippers to get absolutely nowhere. I never paid for the $400 dropship catalog and basically gave up on finding a reliable one. Until I seriously got lucky and landed upon a service that has over 100 verified dropship partners offering over 1 million products. They can even automate your inventory count, product description, SEO, and product pictures. They offer integration to all the major sites to sell on and offer a turnkey website. All for a small monthly fee. I am just wondering if there is any interest out there or if anyone else had this issue?
Cheers,
Jeremy
I am new to the forum, but not to MJ DeMarco and his book. FYI I listen to it everyday driving to my 9 to 5.
Background: I have spent years researching ecommerce (among other businesses) and as of 6 months ago started a business from what I have learned. We are in our pilot program but look forward to launching in a few months.
Question: Is anyone interested in finding verified/approved (mainly USA) dropship vendors? Idk if any of you had the same problem as I did, but I spent about 100 hours researching, emailing, and contacting potential drop shippers to get absolutely nowhere. I never paid for the $400 dropship catalog and basically gave up on finding a reliable one. Until I seriously got lucky and landed upon a service that has over 100 verified dropship partners offering over 1 million products. They can even automate your inventory count, product description, SEO, and product pictures. They offer integration to all the major sites to sell on and offer a turnkey website. All for a small monthly fee. I am just wondering if there is any interest out there or if anyone else had this issue?
Cheers,
Jeremy
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
