Don't ask how I'm coming up with this idea, I don't want to be that guy who people think he's high all the time.
I thought of a product that people use everyday and buy maybe every 3-4 months.
So I started wondering, what if I could provide, I guess through shopify to make my life easier at first, a store where people could make it a monthly subscription plan (or maybe a plan for every 3-4 months I dont know)
Or maybe not make it a subscription... just a simple store and let people order every time?
But the subscription is there to allow people not to worry about restocking. It'll always be at the door and if they have too much they can cancel.
Maybe have a normal store with the option of making a product into a subscription plan?
I'm gonna have to come back to this thread to clean it up, I'm like pretty sure it sounds confusing as F*ck.
ouh wait. Maybe it's a normal store where you can buy one time and we just market the subscription model like "breh, you too busy living your fast paced life? Can't stop to worry about this? We got you bruh, sign up to the subscription and youll get it in the mail, no need to worry about this ever again"
And then people who actually do have time and want to buy here or there but feel like subscription would be overkill... they could buy one time from our store?
I thought of a product that people use everyday and buy maybe every 3-4 months.
So I started wondering, what if I could provide, I guess through shopify to make my life easier at first, a store where people could make it a monthly subscription plan (or maybe a plan for every 3-4 months I dont know)
Or maybe not make it a subscription... just a simple store and let people order every time?
But the subscription is there to allow people not to worry about restocking. It'll always be at the door and if they have too much they can cancel.
Maybe have a normal store with the option of making a product into a subscription plan?
I'm gonna have to come back to this thread to clean it up, I'm like pretty sure it sounds confusing as F*ck.
ouh wait. Maybe it's a normal store where you can buy one time and we just market the subscription model like "breh, you too busy living your fast paced life? Can't stop to worry about this? We got you bruh, sign up to the subscription and youll get it in the mail, no need to worry about this ever again"
And then people who actually do have time and want to buy here or there but feel like subscription would be overkill... they could buy one time from our store?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
