The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Guru

RussRussman18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 8, 2016
Louisiana
Pretty much everything he says seems to be a lie. Claims 4x world champ in kickboxing. Was only on the regional circuit with a so-so record. Etc etc. He's not as loaded as it seems. He's not living in romania because he loves it there, it's because a luxury lifestyle there is like 1/10 the price it would be in Miami or LA. That Bugatti is easily financed on the money he is making from H.U. and other scams. I reckon him and his brother are, or were at some point, running some kind of criminal racket related to prostitution. Crazy how many people realize he's a scammer psycho but somehow think they should imitate his mindset.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
Pretty much everything he says seems to be a lie. Claims 4x world champ in kickboxing. Was only on the regional circuit with a so-so record. Etc etc. He's not as loaded as it seems. He's not living in romania because he loves it there, it's because a luxury lifestyle there is like 1/10 the price it would be in Miami or LA. That Bugatti is easily financed on the money he is making from H.U. and other scams. I reckon him and his brother are, or were at some point, running some kind of criminal racket related to prostitution. Crazy how many people realize he's a scammer psycho but somehow think they should imitate his mindset.

Everything you claim may indeed be true, but your rationale is flawed.

You made 5-6 claims which you openly admit don't know if they are true, but decided to believe them anyway. That's a problematic worldview to possess. My only question is, if he was such a widely known scammer, why hasn't anyone produced any evidence? It's easy to speculate, but as an aspiring entrepreneur (i.e. deductive problem solver) it's disappointing to see so many logical fallacies being committed simply because you may have read a headline or two.

His mindset, judging off his YouTube videos, are very much aligned with Fastlane principles and that is largely what is resonating with people. Take the good, discard the rest. There's no need to malign people you don't know personally or know very much about.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxF1XPjM29I

Here’s a good summary and review of how garbage his HU is and how f*cked up andrew and his “business” actually is.

You’d get more value from the guy who made that video’s free YouTube videos

If you want coaching or courses pick someone who has actually done what you want to do and learn from them, they won’t be the ones who are everywhere running ads and going viral, they’ll actually be quite hard to find because they won’t need to market themselves.

If you just want general sales and marketing and business advice and you’re just starting out, just read books. Millionaire fastlane , breakthrough advertising, story branding, biographies etc.

You can get a world class education in any subject from $20 books.

Then when you want something more specific or to be shown how to do something just watch some YouTube and listen to podcasts.

You’ll start to see who knows what they’re talking about and then when you’re making money you can maybe buy a course from them. Udemy etc are underrated too for learning specific skills.

If you really want to see what you’re missing out on, if the marketing really has you convinced they have some secret to making millions you can buy for just $997, and that you won’t succeed without it, well most guru courses are available on torrent sites or sites that resell them for $20 instead of $1000.

Normally I wouldn’t suggest this but I’m suggesting it because you’ll get to see first hand behind the curtain what you’d actually get if you bought one and just how garbage they really are, without losing all the money they try and charge. The good courses won’t be on these sites because they’re marketed differently.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Here’s a good summary and review of how garbage his HU is and how f*cked up andrew and his “business” actually is.
Eh... it's not a good summary in my opinion. It's like most of the stuff you find on the internet, something created simply for commercial purposes and sensationalism. There is no real investigation here. Do people here even understand what a real investigation would look like? It would look like boots on the ground, speaking with state authorities, speaking with people who have worked for him or with him, gathering accounting paperwork and documents from his accountant, identifying bank accounts and how car purchases were made and so on. Otherwise everything else is a joke, just empty talk.

Nobody does this because it's very hard and very expensive. But that's a proper investigation.

Now I'm not here to defend Tate, as I don't personally know him, have never been involved in a business that's even remotely related to what he does, and simply don't have much of an opinion on this. But the video you linked to is pure speculation.
You can get a world class education in any subject from $20 books.
This isn't true. You'd spend thousands of dollars on books to truly get a "world-class" education, not to mention untold hours of study (hours which also translate into money). I've read thousands of books in my life, being much of a bookworm, and I can tell you that if you just buy a $20 book on say sales, say you get SPIN Selling, that's not a world-class education in sales. On the other hand if you read 30-50 books on sales, take a few sales courses, and participate in a few live trainings, as well as apply what you learn, now THAT is a world-class education in sales. Which is expensive and will take you lots of time.

Normally I wouldn’t suggest this but I’m suggesting it because you’ll get to see first hand behind the curtain what you’d actually get if you bought one and just how garbage they really are, without losing all the money they try and charge. The good courses won’t be on these sites because they’re marketed differently.
Having purchased quite a few guru courses and been involved in marketing for a few of them, I wouldn't say they're garbage at all. They are highly useful, if you actually want to do what the guru proposes, and you want to build a real business around those skills. But most people will skim through the courses, not want to pay attention to anything, not do the homework assignments, and then say the course didn't work. LOL! Are you kidding me?! A good course cannot NOT work. What's NOT working is the person applying it.

It's why I've just stopped working with beginners for quite some time. Beginners are just so HARD to work with, because everything about them is messed up, not just one thing. Courses are getting harder and harder to market to beginners for this reason. People are becoming dumber and dumber by the day. They think that if they paid $2,000 WOW, that's so much money, they're entitled to million-dollar earnings within 1 month now...

Nowadays I just work with people who are already doing great. Literarily everyone, 100% of the people I work with get amazing results. Because it's impossible not to get results if you have your head screwed on the right way, and you've already proven that you know what you're doing and can get results up to a certain level by yourself. Then whatever an expert teaches you, you can see the use for and apply in your own way right away... and get results.

The beginners here should be more worried about developing discipline, making their beds, developing productive habits and so on. Because if they don't first figure that stuff out, they have 0 chance in business, course or no course. And it's not because courses are bad, and you need to stay away from gurus -- it would actually do you good to get one of those guru courses and make some commitment in your life. But if that turns into "Uhh, I guess this doesn't work" after 6 months, then you've just wasted your time. You gotta persevere and stay disciplined. Figure out new things, gain knowledge by yourself, and so on. The course is a lunchpad, not a destination.

A course is just like a Tesla. You could go around the web and in the library, scurrying 1000s of different sources to dig out the information you need, put it in the right order in your head, and start applying it. You'd spend 1000s of hours doing that. Or you just let the expert do that... and you focus on taking what the expert gives you ready-made and applying it. The Tesla metaphor is easy... you can go search in the ground for all the components you need to build your Tesla by yourself. It's all coming from the ground, and "freely" available. And yet, you'd be insane to do that. But somehow, especially beginners, they think that you'd be insane to spend $2,000 on a course. That's a messed up mindset imo, that's keeping most people poor.

Just my 2c, don't mean to insult or hurt anyone. I love beginners and non-beginners alike, but beginners have just too much to work on for just one person, or one course to be able to fix on their own. Imo, if you want to build a real business and want to be an entrepreneur, and you're just starting out, just commit to 10 years of suffering, or don't do it. But don't think you can do it, and somehow avoid the hardship, that just doesn't work. For me, back when I first started and I was 16, I was committed. I couldn't even IMAGINE living life without owning a business. Like there was NO WAY I wouldn't own a business, regardless of how hard it would be. I didn't care how hard it would be in fact. Everybody told me no, and was against the idea, no experience bla bla, get a job first... I just didn't care. I knew I was going to work 24/7, I pretty much ditched all my social contacts, and put nose to the grindstone from morning to night for MANY MANY years. If you can't do that, then sorry, but this might not be for you. At least not now. Wait till you're 35, and you can ease into it with the experience you've accumulated by working a job and progressing there for 10+ years.

Last edited:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Eh... it's not a good summary in my opinion. It's like most of the stuff you find on the internet, something created simply for commercial purposes and sensationalism. There is no real investigation here. Do people here even understand what a real investigation would look like? It would look like boots on the ground, speaking with state authorities, speaking with people who have worked for him or with him, gathering accounting paperwork and documents from his accountant, identifying bank accounts and how car purchases were made and so on. Otherwise everything else is a joke, just empty talk.

Nobody does this because it's very hard and very expensive. But that's a proper investigation.

Now I'm not here to defend Tate, as I don't personally know him, have never been involved in a business that's even remotely related to what he does, and simply don't have much of an opinion on this. But the video you linked to is pure speculation.

This isn't true. You'd spend thousands of dollars on books to truly get a "world-class" education, not to mention untold hours of study (hours which also translate into money). I've read thousands of books in my life, being much of a bookworm, and I can tell you that if you just buy a $20 book on say sales, say you get SPIN Selling, that's not a world-class education in sales. On the other hand if you read 30-50 books on sales, take a few sales courses, and participate in a few live trainings, as well as apply what you learn, now THAT is a world-class education in sales. Which is expensive and will take you lots of time.

Having purchased quite a few guru courses and been involved in marketing for a few of them, I wouldn't say they're garbage at all. They are highly useful, if you actually want to do what the guru proposes, and you want to build a real business around those skills. But most people will skim through the courses, not want to pay attention to anything, not do the homework assignments, and then say the course didn't work. LOL! Are you kidding me?! A good course cannot NOT work. What's NOT working is the person applying it.

It's why I've just stopped working with beginners for quite some time. Beginners are just so HARD to work with, because everything about them is messed up, not just one thing. Courses are getting harder and harder to market to beginners for this reason. People are becoming dumber and dumber by the day. They think that if they paid $2,000 WOW, that's so much money, they're entitled to million-dollar earnings within 1 month now...

Nowadays I just work with people who are already doing great. Literarily everyone, 100% of the people I work with get amazing results. Because it's impossible not to get results if you have your head screwed on the right way, and you've already proven that you know what you're doing and can get results up to a certain level by yourself. Then whatever an expert teaches you, you can see the use for and apply in your own way right away... and get results.

The beginners here should be more worried about developing discipline, making their beds, developing productive habits and so on. Because if they don't first figure that stuff out, they have 0 chance in business, course or no course. And it's not because courses are bad, and you need to stay away from gurus -- it would actually do you good to get one of those guru courses and make some commitment in your life. But if that turns into "Uhh, I guess this doesn't work" after 6 months, then you've just wasted your time. You gotta persevere and stay disciplined. Figure out new things, gain knowledge by yourself, and so on. The course is a lunchpad, not a destination.

A course is just like a Tesla. You could go around the web and in the library, scurrying 1000s of different sources to dig out the information you need, put it in the right order in your head, and start applying it. You'd spend 1000s of hours doing that. Or you just let the expert do that... and you focus on taking what the expert gives you ready-made and applying it. The Tesla metaphor is easy... you can go search in the ground for all the components you need to build your Tesla by yourself. It's all coming from the ground, and "freely" available. And yet, you'd be insane to do that. But somehow, especially beginners, they think that you'd be insane to spend $2,000 on a course. That's a messed up mindset imo, that's keeping most people poor.

Just my 2c, don't mean to insult or hurt anyone. I love beginners and non-beginners alike, but beginners have just too much to work on for just one person, or one course to be able to fix on their own. Imo, if you want to build a real business and want to be an entrepreneur, and you're just starting out, just commit to 10 years of suffering, or don't do it. But don't think you can do it, and somehow avoid the hardship, that just doesn't work.
Good post.

I agree about the journalism but the guy bought his course and gave a review of how shit it is, that’s really all you need to know to answer the title of the thread as far as investigative journalism goes.

For a beginner, a $20 book and some YouTube will give you a world class beginners education, definitely enough to get started and make some money.

Once you’re doing that you can spend some of that money on more books and courses and coaching as you are applying it because you’ll start to know where you need to learn more.

Depending on the topic books are going to be far better and more in-depth than a course due to how long and detailed they are, but the example you gave of sales is a different story, that’s where you would want some in person training and practice or at least a course video.

Sure it’s going to take more than a few books and courses to become world class, but books really are a good way to learn and you generally aren’t going to be learning anything that’s wrong from them. It’s easy to be led astray online being taught by someone who hasn’t done what they are teaching, but for someone to actually write a book and have it published, it kind of weeds out the fakes.

And as for gurus, to me there’s 2 types. Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez and all these guys targeting beginners and running massive ad campaigns for a course that isn’t that good.

And then there’s people like say @Andy Black who people know on here as a google ads expert who sells a course teaching google ads. His course isn’t going to be available on a torrent site because he’s not hitting that market and not advertising like the other gurus but I’m sure it’s far better than the guys course who has never run google ads before but is selling a course on how to get rich quick with google ads.

Andy was an easy example because we know him here but there’s plenty of experts like him who have podcasts and YouTube channels etc.

I pay for courses from people like this all the time and get a heap of value from them, I’m sure a beginner would learn a lot from a course like this or even one from Tai Lopez if they really truly knew nothing but I’m not sure that’s where I’d suggest they start.

I guess to summarise, like you said it’s a hard journey and there’s no magic pill or course, you have to do the work and learn from a heap of different places. So in my opinion, save your money if you are new, try and make some money with a YouTube and book self education, and if you find it’s something you’re sticking to and starting to see success in, then go and buy a course. If you can’t read a book and watch some videos and try a few things you’ve learned then a course isn’t going to help you either.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
And as for gurus, to me there’s 2 types. Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez and all these guys targeting beginners and running massive ad campaigns for a course that isn’t that good.

And then there’s people like say @Andy Black who people know on here as a google ads expert who sells a course teaching google ads. His course isn’t going to be available on a torrent site because he’s not hitting that market and not advertising like the other gurus but I’m sure it’s far better than the guys course who has never run google ads before but is selling a course on how to get rich quick with google ads.
Well, I think the difference is largely about pricing and whom the product targets. I can tell you for sure that the reason why you won't find my stuff on a torrent or I don't run massive ad campaigns is because I can't really sell a $10K+ product that way. Maybe I'd generate LEADS with ads at some point, but not sell them in that way.

For me, selling a $2K course is land of the broke. You can make even $50M revenue but your profit will be almost nonexistent. You can't grow a business like that. The smart gurus are existing courses atm. For example, Alex Becker.

I've recently (meaning this year) made all my courses/products for broke people apart from 2, free. One of the ones which hasn't been made free is off the market (it has generated 4x $MM+ students judging by revenues, the most recent one is @eTox ), and the other one will be taken off the market as soon as the sponsorship of the Fastlane forum is over.

The market for beginners is just too saturated, and most of the people can't benefit from the knowledge. The knowledge IS very valuable though, so it's a pity imo, but it is what it is, can't argue with the market.

Andy was an easy example because we know him here but there’s plenty of experts like him who have podcasts and YouTube channels etc.

I pay for courses from people like this all the time and get a heap of value from them, I’m sure a beginner would learn a lot from a course like this or even one from Tai Lopez if they really truly knew nothing but I’m not sure that’s where I’d suggest they start.

I guess to summarise, like you said it’s a hard journey and there’s no magic pill or course, you have to do the work and learn from a heap of different places. So in my opinion, save your money if you are new, try and make some money with a YouTube and book self education, and if you find it’s something you’re sticking to and starting to see success in, then go and buy a course. If you can’t read a book and watch some videos and try a few things you’ve learned then a course isn’t going to help you either.
This is a tough one. If I was starting from scratch again I'd buy a course lol. Or maybe not. But my motivation for not buying a course was because I always wanted to be a teacher, so I wanted to learn everything, not be fast. Being fast just wasn't a priority for me. But, to put it another way, if I did want to be fast, and getting results was a priority, I'd spend some time with free stuff deciding what I want to do - freelancing, agency, affiliate marketing, FBA, etc. and then make a list of courses for that, and buy the one I deem best. And I'd start like that.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Also, I think we need to make a distinction between courses that sell a skill, vs courses that sell a transformation.

If your course sells a skill, for example SEO, that's low value.
If your course sells a transformation, say starting an SEO biz that makes $5K/mo within 4 months, that's high value.

You can't sell the first course for thousands.
But the second one you can.

The only ceiling for the second one is how much that transformation is worth to your audience. For example, curing average Joe's depression may be worth $50. But curing the depression of Paul Tudor Jones (the hedge fund manager) will be worth millions (Tony Robbins actually worked with him for this). It's the same process though... in one case worth 100000000x than in the other :rofl:

Just gotta stop selling to the broke. Because the broke is usually depressed AND has an alcohol problem AND his wife cheats on him AND AND AND AND... so even the process stops working!

RussRussman18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 8, 2016
Louisiana
Everything you claim may indeed be true, but your rationale is flawed.

You made 5-6 claims which you openly admit don't know if they are true, but decided to believe them anyway. That's a problematic worldview to possess. My only question is, if he was such a widely known scammer, why hasn't anyone produced any evidence? It's easy to speculate, but as an aspiring entrepreneur (i.e. deductive problem solver) it's disappointing to see so many logical fallacies being committed simply because you may have read a headline or two.

His mindset, judging off his YouTube videos, are very much aligned with Fastlane principles and that is largely what is resonating with people. Take the good, discard the rest. There's no need to malign people you don't know personally or know very much about.
I know 10x more about the Tate Brothers than you do

You know nothing about rationality. Read Against Method and then get back to me, imbecile

Btw, I only was unsure about 1 claim. Strong reading comprehension. Maybe you should read Hop on Pop first? Dr Suess is an author more your speed

Last edited:

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
I know 10x more about the Tate Brothers than you do

You know nothing about rationality. Read Against Method and then get back to me, imbecile

Btw, I only was unsure about 1 claim. Strong reading comprehension. Maybe you should read Hop on Pop first? Dr Suess is an author more your speed

Never claimed to know them.

Disappointing to see the ad hominem attacks. Nevertheless, I hope your experience in this forum is a fruitful one. There's a lot of great minds here:peace:

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Gotta give props to him for setting up his Hustler's University affiliate program the way he did. Basically told his affiliates they can use any video of his to promote HU and get (I'm guessing here) 40-50% of the monthly recurring fee. Then pays them in crypto so he can have an army of high schoolers spamming TikTok and YouTube Shorts. Just a machine that probably hasn't reached its peak yet.

Smart.

Shout out to this thread with it's unique blend of confirmation bias mixed with an appeal to authority WHEW don't @ me.

serge94

Running a B2C SaaS
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Apr 20, 2020
Europe
army of high schoolers spamming TikTok and YouTube Shorts

I'm not here to defend this guy but the way he went about promoting his course is pure genius.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread moved to GURU forum.

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Tate is popular online. Kind of reminds of those Paul brothers who are famous for what? Then they somehow grab attention and milk it as much as they can with little to no benefit to their audience/customer.

Cruzin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 11, 2022
United States
I'm not here to defend this guy but the way he went about promoting his course is pure genius.
I can't disagree with you there. I've been watching the Tate's on their "tateconfidential" YouTube channel, far before it was taken down. This sudden blow-up in online popularity is crazy but was expected sooner or later. The fact that he could land an interview with many big-time streamers further spread his presence to the youth, who will devour any and everything that comes from his mouth.

Spezza

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 29, 2021
Yeah he says some interesting things while stirring up some controversy but I find it hard to take him too seriously. He probably does have some good business advice but I imagine you'd have to sift through a bit of noise to find it.

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
The dude is shirtless on youtube, oiled up telling other men how they are beta and he is masculine and what a mans duty is and how alpha he is and shit.
Glad I got my father back in my life to be able to see bullshit like this a mile away. Any real man thats actually 'masculine' doesnt need to walk around shirtless smoking cigars telling other men how alpha he is.
It's pathetic.

Starting to think we're in the wrong business if this guy just needs to brainwash fatherless morons and profit.
These gurus are making fools of us working hard year after year. Right guys?

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
View attachment 44491

Pretty crazy the power of a pyramid scheme approach to marketing.

Yeah one of their courses apparently teaches people that they can make money from affiliate marketing, and wouldn't you know it, HU has an affiliate marketing program.

I haven't signed up for HU and I probably never will, but you can definitely learn a lot about marketing from studying what Tate did (regardless of whatever advice he gives) and tailoring that to your own situation. I don't know anything about their products, but the guy knows how to get eyeballs if nothing else.

Kirk84

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Jun 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
I see this kind of reasoning all the time: „If you want to make money, you need to spend money“ and as a perversion of this thought „if you want to make a lot of money, you need to spend a lot of money“. Well, if you personally need this kind of reasoning to allow yourself to be successful, so be it, but leave the rest of us alone with this toxic mindset because. To me, this says it all about your limiting believes.

On a side note: Nobody on this form should be using TikTok!

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I'm just going to throw this out there for all the people in this thread who are looking to throw money a guru's way to learn how to do what you need to do.

This forum has an INSIDERS's section. There's even more great content in there.

_Master_Shake

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Nov 28, 2016
Illinois
Tate is pretty known in the red-pill/manosphere community. He's a regular guest on Fresh n' Fit podcast, the beta males eat up every word he spits out.

As far as business, I read somewhere that most of his money now comes from owning several casinos in Romania. He must've invested his money well during his peak kickboxing days.

On one podcast, a host asked him why he chooses to live in Romania. He said it's because corruption is available to everyone. So if that's the type of guy you want take money advice from, go ahead...

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Why would you listen to a guy who quarrels with teenage boys and girls online?! Lol

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
He's a total scumbag lol. Philion did a good video on him not long ago.

Even though he's obviously hamming it up for the camera, anyone who thinks this guy says anything remotely cool needs to slap themself.

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
On one podcast, a host asked him why he chooses to live in Romania. He said it's because corruption is available to everyone. So if that's the type of guy you want take money advice from, go ahead...
Nuff said.
Also look up the video he did with XQC, He left the discord call at the end before the others could get a rebuttal in.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1f47trWOyM

Theres no such thing as strategy or logical thinking. A man is supposed charge head into danger for his princess like a alpha! *Puffs cigar and leaves call*
Worst part are the people in the comments.
luloloelel he humiliated that BeTa mAlE.

His fans are so obsessed about being alpha or beta. That alone tells you enough.
Sad how lost the younger generation of men are.

Funky Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 3, 2022
It's been a hot minute since I've posted here, but this question goes out to those who are in HU. As a full-time college student (18 yrs) studying cyber security, I've found it difficult to squeeze things into my schedule during the school year. However, Summer is right around the corner and I'm looking to get some money in my pocket. Let's say I'm dead broke. I've already decided on a job where I'll be able to work, but that leaves me with some free time. So I've heard a lot of good things about HU, but I need actual insight.

Under my circumstances, will I be able to benefit from what is taught in Hustlers U?

Thanks
Why not just use the things your learning from cyber security and use it to start a business or do some freelancing? I would only go for courses from people that have done the thing and made money/done the thing. Ex. Mj and his books, @Fox and his course,etc. BTW you have a discord or something? Would be nice to talk someone on the forum that's around my age.

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
View attachment 44491

Pretty crazy the power of a pyramid scheme approach to marketing.
Yea it's so amazing.

For anyone that doesn't know exactly what he does, it's pretty genius:

I'm pretty sure there's hundreds of thousands of members within the discord group he sells for $50. Then within that group, with affiliate marketing, he tells people "Hey, you don't need to make your own content on social media to sell Hustlers University.. You don't need to be entertaining. Just use me. I'm entertaining.. I get views." then they're advised to make pages on social media, cut up clips of andrew and edit hundreds of them, post them with a hustler university affiliate link, get millions of views, then some of those millions of viewers will join hustlers university, which makes the poster a commission, then when those new people join, they join the affiliate program, causing more and more pages of tate to show up, it's an unlimited cycle lol.

That's essentially how he conquered social media in such a short period of time.

Tate's customers sell new customers, who then join, who then sell more customers, and all tate has to do is keep talking and talking on podcasts and posting videos into the discord group for people to download to then make edits that sell more customers.

Now obviously, if Tate wasn't already rich and didn't have this insanely entertaining personality, it wouldn't have worked.

That is what I take from Andrew Tate and what I wish other young guys would see in him. It's a classic "Do what they do..Not what they say..

Sorry for rambling, this is just so cool to me lol. Pretty mind blowing to me personally and definitely something I plan to take a piece of.

AristotlesPupil

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 10, 2021
Yea it's so amazing.

For anyone that doesn't know exactly what he does, it's pretty genius:

I'm pretty sure there's hundreds of thousands of members within the discord group he sells for $50. Then within that group, with affiliate marketing, he tells people "Hey, you don't need to make your own content on social media to sell Hustlers University.. You don't need to be entertaining. Just use me. I'm entertaining.. I get views." then they're advised to make pages on social media, cut up clips of andrew and edit hundreds of them, post them with a hustler university affiliate link, get millions of views, then some of those millions of viewers will join hustlers university, which makes the poster a commission, then when those new people join, they join the affiliate program, causing more and more pages of tate to show up, it's an unlimited cycle lol.

That's essentially how he conquered social media in such a short period of time.

Tate's customers sell new customers, who then join, who then sell more customers, and all tate has to do is keep talking and talking on podcasts and posting videos into the discord group for people to download to then make edits that sell more customers.

Now obviously, if Tate wasn't already rich and didn't have this insanely entertaining personality, it wouldn't have worked.

That is what I take from Andrew Tate and what I wish other young guys would see in him. It's a classic "Do what they do..Not what they say..

Sorry for rambling, this is just so cool to me lol. Pretty mind blowing to me personally and definitely something I plan to take a piece of.
Finally someone else who got it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.