The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An "Attracting Women" Video Course

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
I found it too difficult to not to appeal to their existing emotions and desires first. While the demographic of this forum is more well-rounded and wont' respond to the 'go after' stuff...the mass amount of people who need the help respond better the other way.

Ah, got it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The EL Maven

No longer life's passenger
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Dec 3, 2015
Eben Pagan made millions in pick-up. There will always be demand. However, the problem is it's such a hackneyed segment. Even I authored a little book that I used to sell on the subject. I used basic psychology a lot (no negs or scripted patterns). I'm guessing everyone under the sun is selling some sort of attract women stuff.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
It seems almost impossible to start a successful business, workout to get in great shape, and date/attract a good woman at the same time, WHILE working with a normal day job...

Is this a limiting belief of mine or are my just being practical?

I've been thinking about this too. The most I can do is to work a normal day job + successful business.
Working out maybe yes, but to get the kind of super-jacked 6pack-Vtaper sort of figure is impossible. Attract a good woman is impossible.

The only way I can see this happening is after the business is successful, you quit the day job, then you can have more than enough time for i) jacked body and ii) good womEn

Also, regarding the PUA stuff, I may get flake for saying this, but it's just my opinion.
PUA does teach some important concepts like not putting girls on pedestal (which a lot of guys do), don't give up the forest for the trees (one-itis), it shows you the type of mindgames girls play to screw with your head so that you're better prepared etc....I didn't even knew such things exist until I read some of the PUA forums. In short, it does improve your dating game more than you sitting in your home playing video games.

The thing about PUA is that it also encompasses really good materials like improving yourself mentally and physically, become a better conversationalist, becoming more confident, working on yourself etc....all good principles.

That said, I don't like the concept of over-manipulation (some of them go too far with that) and using women purely for sex and dumping etc.
Also, a lot of the PUAs, it seems, don't seem to be able to get into a serious healthy relationship with women, you know, the type where both you and the girl truly love each other and then get married, have a happy healthy family sort of thing. They seem to go on an endless journey forever running routines and getting laid......

But following the principles of Unscripted /TMF , and combining it with the teachings of Chad Howse and using some of the PUA concepts is what my stack is right now. lol

Last edited:

Frosting

Expansion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 14, 2017
I don't moralize about how other people make their money (unless it's something truly heinous) and most women know about PUA. The real issue here is that most posters seem to think that your course won't offer any value above existing (free and paid) courses out there. I'd tend to agree with them.

What jumps out of your posts to me, is that you claim to be successful with bodybuilding. Why not just go with that? Lots of men want advice getting in shape, and with IG, it's easy to get some popularity, especially if you can win bodybuilding competitions, maybe help out some people for free and document it, get some proof of your success. I can see so many opportunities when it comes to IG+fitness/bodybuilding. Just an idea off the top of my mind, but I'm a believer in playing off your existing strengths.

And as for businesses not being passive enough... really? Have you even read the Millionaire Fastlane ? :hilarious: Passive income dreams are for suckers who want to get rich easy.

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
It seems almost impossible to start a successful business, workout to get in great shape, and date/attract a good woman at the same time, WHILE working with a normal day job...

Everything has a dark side...even entrepreneurship.
Luckily we also have the ability to choose to be Jedis. :)

PS I kind of went off topic in my last post...I was ranting about the time trade off.

We only have so much time...

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Eben Pagan made millions in pick-up.

Just because you CAN make money with something doesn't mean you SHOULD.

I think a good rule of thumb is, if you would be perfectly comfortable for any woman in your life to join your course, including one you might potentially date, then what you're teaching is good!

That's a solid way to look at this topic and an excellent point. If women would look at your course and say "this guy is teaching exactly what we wished others would teach!" you're on the right track. If you have hesitation and feel the need to veil it from the opposite sex, chances are you're being a sleazeball.

Yeah, try to do all of them at once and it's pretty impossible. Most people struggle with any one of those, let alone them all.

But if you start with one, get it right, add just one more, get it right, etc... you can integrate them all seamlessly into your life.

Juggling 10 balls is impossible if you don't first learn how to juggle 2.

Brissy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 2, 2016
Bro,Good advice here.

If you really think its viable, make a free book with basics info(1-2 chapters), have a youtube channel and see how many people would be interested to pay to read the rest. It's an saturated niche, but combine all that you proposed with specific market segmentation and give it a shop without too much resource spending.

Ika

Busy Idiot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Aug 9, 2016
Germany
Why don't you use this as a starting point:

And do it like @racyred09 explained.

If I had to guess, there are a lot of men on this forum with the problem above.
Make a post, let them PM you.
Create some kind of Group where those people can join anonymously. Maybe 10 people.

Engage with them.
Help them.

After a while, you will find a recurring problem. If you can solve it for all of them, you can use that solution & information for the course.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

KrzyszWawrzyniak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2017
Great Britain
Funny... This forum is full of people who has "left" the scripted life that is " socially acceptable" to live how THEY want to live.
The same people seems to not understand that: "find yourself one princess, marry her, have kids..." etc. is also part of scripted, socially accepted life.
Nothing wrong with it, but there are people (lots of people) who prefer dating and "dating" numerous partnets - both males and females - and none of you have right to make any judgements - because it's alright as long as both people want the same thing.

Things like: "the harder it is to get to woman pants, the better she is" is FREAKING bullshit! And yet, another of those "socially accepted" stereotype.
It's amazing how few people actually understand that...

Not your dating life - not your business. Stop being judgemental as majority of "normal" people.

DannyD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Dec 1, 2017
Latin America
Thanks to all who responded. Yes, my course would not just be gimmick or sleaze, it would a bundle of everything to improve confidence to attract women. I would cover workout routines, fashion, personal hygiene/colognes, and then go over more specific things such as which places do you go to meet women i.e. coffee shops and bars, the internet/fb etc.. And, what are some good "openers" or conversation starters "pick up lines" if you will. Where should you take a girl on the first few dates, general tips, etc.

How will it be different? I haven't seen any video courses on this yet, so I can't really answer for sure. I will say it will be a video that features all my knowledge and skills I have learned throughout the years of picking up women.. So, will it be much different than any other courses out there? I don't know honestly. But I know it will be my personal spin on things,.. Should I do it?

I thought I would reply to this as someone who has been involved with this industry for 6 years. Also, I have considered going down this route due to my background - Asian-American - spending any time in this industry and meeting people will show you that there are a lot of Asians that get into this stuff because at least in the US, Asian guys usually struggle in the social/dating spheres.

--
Everything in your first paragraph has been done.

Also, everything has been done for free. The most legit guy in this space (who I credit with me largely being able to get over this part of my life - for now - and focus on other things, like making money) gave away all of this "how to attract women" information for free. There are still shysters that are selling eBooks, video courses, seminars, etc. but I'd guess that most are broke (though some big companies probably make decent coin - largely by selling snake oil like "looks don't matter", "just be confident in yourself", and so on).

If we want to go by MJ's framework:
Control - you will likely be dependent on affiliates in order to make money (the legit guy I mentioned makes most of his money selling his own products - physical products - and affiliate products).
Entry - this niche is obviously super saturated and easy to get into.
Need - there will always be a need for this.
Time - maybe you can separate time from the equation if it's not a blog?
Scale - this is what did it for me (other than the fact that I don't really want to have my face on something as non-PC as "attracting women"). This isn't 2005 (when "The Game" came out and this industry had a lot of interest for a few years). The market is too niche unless you want to go with mainstream garbage advice like "just be confident in yourself" (sure a lot of guys want to know how to better meet women but how many would look at stuff like this). Furthermore, more people are moving towards online ("how can I get girls off Tinder"), making an already niche market even smaller (God forbid one needs to talk to a girl in real life)

Personally, I know I could make a decent living off this and hell, even do most of the things I want to do. However, I doubt I will ever get to an "FU lifestyle" (multi-millionaire that doesn't have to work at all).

Also, if we wanted to talk about a liquidation event, who is going to buy a company that teaches guys "how to attract women", especially in today's society? (Maybe if it's mainstream and doesn't make anyone mad)

There are also some real life consequences to think about, such as getting messed with by people in real life, being blacklisted from entering countries (that's a stretch though - would really have to piss people off), getting banned by Paypal (also a stretch - don't get political), etc.

Of course, you could prove us all wrong.

Personally, I think it would be better to pursue as a passion project after making money and not having to worry about money or what people think because FU I'm rich.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
That said, I don't like the concept of over-manipulation (some of them go too far with that) and using women purely for sex and dumping etc.
Also, a lot of the PUAs, it seems, don't seem to be able to get into a serious healthy relationship with women, you know, the type where both you and the girl truly love each other and then get married, have a happy healthy family sort of thing. They seem to go on an endless journey forever running routines and getting laid......

The reason for this is they don't know how to have a healthy relationship with women. My guess, is many of them had poor relationships starting with their mom and carried it over to some women in their life. Another thing, the "male role" is deeply ingrained in many mens' heads. Too many men believe that getting laid makes them a man and better than other men. They figure if they are not getting laid all the time then somehow other men are getting ahead or winning at life. Following the conventional "male role" can be very detrimental to lots of men. Many men are insecure because of this. The belief of getting laid all the time, being tough, never showing feelings, gotta fix things, gotta be right all the time, have to earn love through external things like success, etc, is why many men suffer their whole lives and become isolated from other men. I am a pretty intuitive person and from my observations way too many men overcompensate their masculinity. The funny thing is, most women don't really give a shit about these things as man would believe. Men should be looking to individualize themselves and not have a need to impress, compete, gain validation, etc from other men and even women. You'll be a lot happier, healthier, have more friends, more meaningful and fulfilling relationships, and more CONFIDENCE.

Last edited:

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Funny... This forum is full of people who has "left" the scripted life that is " socially acceptable" to live how THEY want to live.
The same people seems to not understand that: "find yourself one princess, marry her, have kids..." etc. is also part of scripted, socially accepted life.
Nothing wrong with it, but there are people (lots of people) who prefer dating and "dating" numerous partnets - both males and females - and none of you have right to make any judgements - because it's alright as long as both people want the same thing.

Things like: "the harder it is to get to woman pants, the better she is" is FREAKING bullshit! And yet, another of those "socially accepted" stereotype.
It's amazing how few people actually understand that...

Not your dating life - not your business. Stop being judgemental as majority of "normal" people.
The difference is, do you want meaningful relationships or not? The whole getting married with kids thing is scripted. But, I have noticed that a lot of people jump into this for status and acceptance at the sacrifice of actually being happy. Way too many people marry and have children with the wrong people. But they want to be like everyone else. There is nothing wrong with being monogamous with a person if they are a great fit for you and you want to be with them. But you got to have good emotional intelligence, patience, and the attitude not to be like everyone else. You can get married and have kids and still not be like the rest of the sheep.

You're right though. Other people can choose to have a promiscuous lifestyle if they want. But, in my experience, observations, and knowledge, people in this category are here for a reason. Many struggle with intimacy, relationships, showing feelings, have daddy/mommy issues, or are victims of the "male role" (which is a scripted conditioning too). Ultimately, it's up to each individual to choose what they want. But IMO, the people in the promiscuous category will have a hard time transitioning over to healthy meaningful intimate relationship later on in life.

KrzyszWawrzyniak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2017
Great Britain
The difference is, do you want meaningful relationships or not? The whole getting married with kids thing is scripted. But, I have noticed that a lot of people jump into this for status and acceptance at the sacrifice of actually being happy. Way too many people marry and have children with the wrong people. But they want to be like everyone else. There is nothing wrong with being monogamous with a person if they are a great fit for you and you want to be with them. But you got to have good emotional intelligence, patience, and the attitude not to be like everyone else. You can get married and have kids and still not be like the rest of the sheep.

You're right though. Other people can choose to have a promiscuous lifestyle if they want. But, in my experience, observations, and knowledge, people in this category are here for a reason. Many struggle with intimacy, relationships, showing feelings, have daddy/mommy issues, or are victims of the "male role" (which is a scripted conditioning too). Ultimately, it's up to each individual to choose what they want. But IMO, the people in the promiscuous category will have a hard time transitioning over to healthy meaningful intimate relationship later on in life.

Nevertheless I asked you to not, you have judged these people anyway...

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
This thread has been an interesting read.

It is my in my opinion that courses such as these aren’t all that valuable. I’ve never bought or used one, however, a firm belief of mine is that nothing trumps experience.

Whatever your relationship goals are, actually going out and meeting new people and continuously pushing out of your comfort zone is what drives growth, like in anything else.

Just like in business, action beats reading 10 times out of ten. The knowledge and experience gained from action is unparallel to anything you can be taught by someone else. Correct me if I’m wrong, but we’re not talking about a paradigm shift here, we are talking about accomplishing goals.

The biggest catalyst for action is confidence. And confidence, real raw confidence in oneself, is built on accomplishment. No amount of books or videos is going to change that.

If you can work out a way to actually provide real value to people with your future program, then by all means push forward with it. Otherwise leave this stuff for rest of the internet con artists.

hatedsalesrep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 2, 2017
Orlando, FL
I could be wrong, and completely misunderstanding everything...

But you guys are taking this out of context. I definitely think there's a demand for this (though he should test).

And what's wrong if he's learning techniques. I can bet 99% of you guys here have made progress indirectly in your life to attract women. It is normal. It is biology. If that pushes other guys to get fit, eat better, have a better lifestyle and dress better...How can that be bad?

Eventually, as most of us, they'll grow up, and take those lessons they learned to further their personal life. To the point they don't need to use tactics anymore.

I apologize if I misunderstood. I am only at the end of page 2, but felt was worth a comment.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Without hard work and discipline even the most exotic business idea is worthless.

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Nevertheless I asked you to not, you have judged these people anyway...
You're right. I agree with you that sex in and of itself is not shameful or inherently bad. It should not be judged. But, I still think there is truth to what I said. I am not shaming them just stating the differences.

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
This thread has been an interesting read.

It is my in my opinion that courses such as these aren’t all that valuable. I’ve never bought or used one, however, a firm belief of mine is that nothing trumps experience.

Whatever your relationship goals are, actually going out and meeting new people and continuously pushing out of your comfort zone is what drives growth, like in anything else.

Just like in business, action beats reading 10 times out of ten. The knowledge and experience gained from action is unparallel to anything you can be taught by someone else. Correct me if I’m wrong, but we’re not talking about a paradigm shift here, we are talking about accomplishing goals.

The biggest catalyst for action is confidence. And confidence, real raw confidence in oneself, is built on accomplishment. No amount of books or videos is going to change that.

If you can work out a way to actually provide real value to people with your future program, then by all means push forward with it. Otherwise leave this stuff for rest of the internet con artists.

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. If I were to start a course, I would have "missions" to push people outside of their comfort zone.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ

Nope you can definitely do this. Just have to prioritize properly.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
But you guys are taking this out of context. I definitely think there's a demand for this (though he should test).

There is a market for it. I just don't like pickup artists. They're losers, and the people who follow them are both losers and sheep.

Truth is watching an aspiring pickup artist get abused here makes me very happy.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
There is a market for it. I just don't like pickup artists. They're losers, and the people who follow them are both losers and sheep.

Truth is watching an aspiring pickup artist get abused here makes me very happy.

Care to define pickup artist? I’m always curious as to what someone considers a pickup artist.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Funny thread, I'll tell you. I've spent probably $4-5k on courses/bootcamps and it was the best money I've ever spent.

Showed me what was possible when you think its impossible.

Attracting women is as simple as walking up to her and being real. Also its way easier than starting a business(at my current POV). It can be learned in as little as a weekend and the value and mental-shifts last a lifetime.

I can without-a-doubt say that without taking those courses, I would have never started a business. It makes you rethink your life, when your beliefs are crushed.

Also I never went to bars and clubs (which I bet is what most people think).

Oh and most of the responses here are pathetic. Don't knock unless you've tried it.

@JohnBuffet you would do best to first MASTER the skill before even thinking about teaching. Also perhaps you should find someone who'd be willing to take you under their wing? Lastly, focus on one niche- be that Texting, Facebook or whatever...

and build good copy!

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Its amazing to me that people would spend thousands of dollars on a course for how to attract women.

In my experience it is so extremely easy. Be a leader, look good, dress nice, be fit and have a personality. Literally is that simple.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Its amazing to me that people would spend thousands of dollars on a course for how to attract women.

In my experience it is so extremely easy. Be a leader, look good, dress nice, be fit and have a personality. Literally is that simple.

What does that even mean? What does being a leader mean? What traits do you need to show? Have a personality? Whats a good one? Whats a bad one?

I've dressed terribly and I got results. I think its actually better to look a bit... disheveled.

For those that dont struggle with the problem, it seems easy. Just "be confident" they say. But it makes no sense.

Thousands of dollars is nothing- if it produces results. AND your willing to make it happen. I've seen people spend $ and never face their fear. Wasted $ even though they got the refund.

But what can I say? Whats true for me is true for me. Same goes to you...

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
What does that even mean? What does being a leader mean? What traits do you need to show? Have a personality? Whats a good one? Whats a bad one?

I've dressed terribly and I got results. I think its actually better to look a bit... disheveled.

For those that dont struggle with the problem, it seems easy. Just "be confident" they say. But it makes no sense.

Thousands of dollars is nothing- if it produces results. AND your willing to make it happen. I've seen people spend $ and never face their fear. Wasted $ even though they got the refund.

But what can I say? Whats true for me is true for me. Same goes to you...

Idk, its simple. Just be a human being towards them and not some type of weird "pick up artist" machine or whatever. I thought a good personality was a pretty universal concept. I think an easy test is: do people enjoy interacting with you outside of the workplace/other forced interactions?

Leader - Women like Men who know how to lead an interaction.

Get fit (ideally 10% body fat and have large muscles) - Its almost impossible to not feel confident when you look better then 99% of the population. In my experience this makes attracting women akin to shooting fish in a barrel.

I've spent countless hours reading stuff on the internet but none of that stuff matters. You learn more in a couple interactions/dates then a year of "learning or reading". Much like business.

I'm sure there is some value in a course I guess but honestly just start by saying "hi" to 10 females a week (moms, grandmas, etc) and slowly build up your social skills and confidence.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Idk, its simple. Just be a human being towards them and not some type of weird "pick up artist" machine or whatever. I thought a good personality was a pretty universal concept. I think an easy test is: do people enjoy interacting with you outside of the workplace/other forced interactions?

Leader - Women like Men who know how to lead an interaction.

Get fit (ideally 10% body fat and have large muscles) - Its almost impossible to not feel confident when you look better then 99% of the population. In my experience this makes attracting women akin to shooting fish in a barrel.

I've spent countless hours reading stuff on the internet but none of that stuff matters. You learn more in a couple interactions/dates then a year of "learning or reading". Much like business.

I'm sure there is some value in a course I guess but honestly just start by saying "hi" to 10 females a week (moms, grandmas, etc) and slowly build up your social skills and confidence.

None of that stuff ever helped. That's why bootcamps are the way to go for the un-initiated.

So many things you'll learn when your voice is being recorded too or watched. IE: body language. Voice tonality, what to talk about, physical contact, eye contact, smiling, dating...etc.

If the OP is serious he should first learn and then teach in person. That's my 2c. Me and a friend taught each other.

It's a strange thing in today's world. You've got the news and society (IMO) telling men that "it's not okay to be a man" or "let your feminine side out." I call BS to all of it.

Media makes it sound like giving a woman a compliment is going to lead to harassment. It's not. Unless you keep advancing without approval. If she doesn't like it... You leave.

Things are so complicated. Or at least they seem that way.

I've always been honest and upfront. Treating every lady like she could be my future wife... It's possible.

But I'll tell you this: Back when I was 18, I was in deep depression because I felt so alone. Before then I was playing video games. Even with books I could never muster up the courage to say hello.

Since then, I can now focus on my life. On my business. Being free from time for $$.

Because once your successful, at least once...you know you can do it again.

Have you read the article on Elon musk in rolling Stone?

The guy is super wealthy, even a role model of mine, but he's sooooo desperate for companionship. It's really sad. :(

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
PUA business’s thrive on men’s insecurities.

Which begs the question, does it literally produce any real change in the man, or is it simply a psychological “fake it until you make it”?

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
PUA business’s thrive on men’s insecurities.

Which begs the question, does it literally produce any real change in the man, or is it simply a psychological “fake it until you make it”?

You could say insecurities, but if you switch that to problems/frustrations, it becomes like any other business. Just like life coaching or gurus that make courses for FB ads or Amazon. They are profiting off of people's insecurities/frustrations/problems with doing it themselves.

PUA has really moved on past the skeazyness 5-10+ years ago.

I've already answered the second question. But it comes down to the individual. Do they change for that 1 day or weekend and go back to normal after? Or do they make that mental shift and say fcuk this, I never want to be my old self again?

Up to the person. I've seen both.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.