The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An "Attracting Women" Video Course

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
As other people have said, please don't teach any PUA stuff...women know all about it and we don't need more of that in the world. I think a good rule of thumb is, if you would be perfectly comfortable for any woman in your life to join your course, including one you might potentially date, then what you're teaching is good! Boosting men's confidence and helping them become the kind of man that the kind of woman they want to meet would want to meet sounds like it could be a great service, and if you play it from the right angle, you could attract good guys who want to improve themselves instead of some sleazy ones trying to figure out how to manipulate women.

Anyway, why don't you start today and get a group of guys together, friends on Facebook or email contacts, and find out what guys want to know about becoming irresistible to the woman of their dreams? If you can find out their burning questions that they haven't been able to find the answer to anywhere else, you could start to build a course around it. Maybe you could do some live webinars with them each week, answer their previous questions, and find out their new ones, and by the end of that you would have a lot of material to work with. Then you can see if what you're teaching makes a difference in people's lives as you go.

I love this :)
Girls opinions on this stuff are usually quite good
She said it simply, plainly, and nailed it

If your product is like the "stigma" of pua, let it be, no one needs more of that
If it is something you'd be proud of and involve girls with, then it is good
And if that is the case DON'T BUILD A PRODUCT WITHOUT FIRST GETTING SALES
It is a FEEDBACK LOOP, build a bit, see the response, build a bit more
That is why business is hard,
You can't just wave a product around if it isn't exactly what people love

Its amazing to me that people would spend thousands of dollars on a course for how to attract women.

In my experience it is so extremely easy. Be a leader, look good, dress nice, be fit and have a personality. Literally is that simple.

Women are extremely complex creatures
Extremely capable socially and when sensuality comes into play
Guys, are not as gifted, we act... bizarrely... and often to the dismay of girls

I've been near enough to the scene for like 15 years
And I've been asking myself the question the whole time I've been aware of it "is there an equivalent for women, or are they so naturally talented that this is about playing catch up and nothing more?"
Over time I've realised it is mostly about getting guys to catch up to women, who start out far ahead.

You will never "catch up" if you just stand in place.

I've met some of the smartest, most astounding women in the world, and man oh man are they far beyond what a guy like yourself can even imagine. BUT I CAN because I've been close to and around women so long, caring about everything they have to say about life.
With women it is about getting to know them, the REAL THEM.
The feminine girly side, the sensual romantic side, the social butterfly side, the ambitious awesome side.

God they overwhelm me with how radiant they can be!

I think women are fascinating, and what sucks is, most guys don't even care. They just stare at girls.
Whats wrong with going up and asking her how her day is going in a charismatic way, getting to know her friends, asking about her views on life, and helping to spark chemistry with her.

Nothing man, absolutely nothing.

The PROBLEM, is if you SHUT GIRLS OUT, and you stop hearing them, stop STRIVING to know them
Thats the real problem with guys in general
To willing to talk, not willing to learn

There is good PUA, I've seen it... but it is STILL CHEEZEY
Even the good parts have a ways to go, so if you are getting into the industry, dont be a slimeball
Do some good
Help people learn about how awesome girls are, ha
NOT HOW GREAT YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR "ATTRACTING" THEM!!!

You attract some girls by being a "leader", whoopty do
Its about women having something to say, not your "ability level"

I mean come on, a girl nails the whole topic and guys just totally ignore it, then say "Its easy, just be a leader".
Don't you find that weird?

Being a leader would mean highlighting things of worth, and reducing noise
Not adding ones own "its easy to get women" arguement

WOMEN ARE NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND AT ALL
Some parts are very intuitive, but you have to know how to pay attention, if you don't you'll just act like a stupid zombie, and no girl wants more guy-zombies saying its "easy to attract them"

Attracting them is a partly irrelevant step in a larger task of EARNING their true respect, affection and protection

Last edited:

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Women are extremely complex creatures
Extremely capable socially and when sensuality comes into play
Guys, are not as gifted, we act... bizarrely... and often to the dismay of girls

I've been near enough to the scene for like 15 years
And I've been asking myself the question the whole time I've been aware of it "is there an equivalent for women, or are they so naturally talented that this is about playing catch up and nothing more?"
Over time I've realised it is mostly about getting guys to catch up to women, who start out far ahead.

You will never "catch up" if you just stand in place.

I've met some of the smartest, most astounding women in the world, and man oh man are they far beyond what a guy like yourself can even imagine. BUT I CAN because I've been close to and around women so long, caring about everything they have to say about life.
With women it is about getting to know them, the REAL THEM.
The feminine girly side, the sensual romantic side, the social butterfly side, the ambitious awesome side.

God they overwhelm me with how radiant they can be!

I think women are fascinating, and what sucks is, most guys don't even care. They just stare at girls.
Whats wrong with going up and asking her how her day is going in a charismatic way, getting to know her friends, asking about her views on life, and helping to spark chemistry with her.

Nothing man, absolutely nothing.

The PROBLEM, is if you SHUT GIRLS OUT, and you stop hearing them, stop STRIVING to know them
Thats the real problem with guys in general
To willing to talk, not willing to learn

There is good PUA, I've seen it... but it is STILL CHEEZEY
Even the good parts have a ways to go, so if you are getting into the industry, dont be a slimeball
Do some good
Help people learn about how awesome girls are, ha
NOT HOW GREAT YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR "ATTRACTING" THEM!!!

You attract some girls by being a "leader", whoopty do
Its about women having something to say, not your "ability level"

I mean come on, a girl nails the whole topic and guys just totally ignore it, then say "Its easy, just be a leader".
Don't you find that weird?

Being a leader would mean highlighting things of worth, and reducing noise
Not adding ones own "its easy to get women" arguement

WOMEN ARE NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND AT ALL
Some parts are very intuitive, but you have to know how to pay attention, if you don't you'll just act like a stupid zombie, and no girl wants more guy-zombies saying its "easy to attract them"

Attracting them is a partly irrelevant step in a larger task of EARNING their true respect, affection and protection

I don’t know, I personally don’t agree with a lot of your post.

With respect to the forum moderators I’m not going to be able to really respond to this how I’d like as i would almost certainly offend someone. (And no not because I’m a sexist, womanizer)

Let’s just say everyone has different goals and is in different spots in their lives.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Its amazing to me that people would spend thousands of dollars on a course for how to attract women.

In my experience it is so extremely easy. Be a leader, look good, dress nice, be fit and have a personality. Literally is that simple.
I don’t know, I personally don’t agree with a lot of your post.

This entire thread (OMG, some of the stuff in this thread!) should make you realize that while you may find it simple, and therefore see no value in this kind of stuff, a lot of guys don't find it simple and would get tremendous value out of learning this kind of stuff. Know what I mean? (the vast majority of men struggle with this, and it gets worse with each generation)

Always let the market decide. Even the snake-oil PUA stuff proves there is a need. (they're fake solutions to male loneliness and insecurities)

The OP's issue is he offers absolutely nothing new in an ultra-saturated market full of guys intentionally being controversial to further market themselves. (bro-marketers)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
I just act in a chivalrous manner to those women that emit radiance and class.
First off, the male nowadays needs to be able to have a high enough social intelligence and good understanding of body language to differentiate between a GIRL and a WOMAN.

There are plenty of "GIRLS" running around, not giving a single F*ck about their apperance nor aspirations and just want to pump and dump just like us guys. Similarly there is a difference between "GUYS/BOYS/F*ckboys" and "MEN"

Many of us "guys" on this forum used to be "guys" but have evolved (hopefully) as time progresses into "MEN" that seek something a lot more then late night hip-cardio.

I unfortunately have the alpha male persona going on (had to and culturally its like that for my background) and I personify myself in that manner and women interpret that as confidence and manliness (at least in my enviornment)
If i were in a more liberal city, i would be Unfairly labeled as "sexist" or "male chauvinistic" (two terms i completely loathe and cringe at) just for owning my space and my $hit.....
i have had numerous women at work approach me because of conversational skills and other subtle things... It just depends on where you are and what type of female types are around you. If you go to a low end part of the town, expect to find low hanging fruit. If you live in upscale part of the town or work in a professional job expect to work harder and strive to initiate a catalyst in a woman of that professional stature.

Often times nowadays (never minding millenials) people want instant gratification and do not want to communicate nor give a damn about the other person's story, feelings, mental status, condition etc etc

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Over the years, people here have voiced concern that there aren't enough women entrepreneurs here.

Do you know why? It's because of thread titles like yours, "Getting women."

As such, I've changed your thread title from "getting women" to "attracting women."

"Getting women" implies women are objects to be collected and placed in a trophy case. The women here are tough cookies and I don't even know if that phrase would irk them, but it irks me.

In the future, try be a little more cognizant of your audience. Thank you.

Thank you MJ and everyone who stood up for us gals as equals. You don't need courses like these with attitudes like that, word <3

hqdefault.jpg

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Here is my bulletproof plan to attracting women, ready?
  1. Be attractive
  2. Don't be a douche
  3. Be a man of high value (i.e. have money, power, etc)
Now pay me $1,000.

Bulletproof? Please.

1.Take care of yourself.
2.Don't be a douche.

Now refund all the money you scammed lol. You money has no power unless you're into golddiggers. :p

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
Personally I think the whole "game" of attracting women is very similar to MJ's "money is like an elusive cat" story. When I was a young guy chasing girls I'll admit I was pretty useless. "Striking out" was pretty much all I was good at when it came to women. I am now a happily married man and have noticed that when I go out now I chat with women and get plenty offers. I'm not an overly attractive guy and the only thing that's really changed with getting a bit older is being married.
I came to realise that now I'm not interested I'm more relaxed. Any woman I meet can be considered a new friend and I'll happily chat about anything. Instead of viewing women as some kind of elusive creature that can be charmed, picked up, tricked or whatever else I'm just speaking with people and as a result if I was single I would do pretty well. Funny that.

xoxojbelle

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 26, 2017
USA
As a woman, this makes me cringe as all hell.

Getting that out of my system. I think this could be a good business idea if there is a need for it in the marketplace. Please, please please, as others have mentioned, don't make it sleazy. You will get a ton of hate from feminists who rule the land as of late.

96wells

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 25, 2017
virginia
I'll tell you my story, a big rant if you will. I read the majority of the posts on here. Most talk about their perception of the industry as a whole, or about women in general. This is one. I am just going to rant, and if you pick up any ideas it is yours.

Ever since I was prepubescent I liked the idea of influencing others because I didn't have much company.

Naturally I bought into a lot of PUA like RSD, Deangelo etc. and Book of Pook was one of my favorites. I would see How to Win Friends... at garage sells and buy them for people.

But over the years as I got older I felt bed looking at others for validations. It was time consuming to think of a new joke or a new line. I wanted people to like me but I was so unhappy once they did.

I felt like the world was so demanding, and once I gave I felt an emptiness inside. I basically felt like a tool. And at the end of the day I would be alone. And honestly I closed myself off.

PUA in general have some good things in self-improvement. lift, eat healthier, dress better, focus on your life's passion... all of these things make you feel good inside (not empty).

And I don't think the basic formula for love changed. We like people who are clean, who inspires by their passion, am good looking (with a body capable of doing things), who seem to have a story. People want to be understood and to understand, to love and be loved. We have standards set by our own experiences and 'advertisements.'

The PUA industry environment works by daily advertisements signalling that we have a problem. It seems like the more perfection we see in tv and movies the more we feel depraved. The realness of people seems to dissipate.

We can't just talk to a person. We label them a stranger. Our initial perceptions of others are not true most of the time. That problem can only be solved by initial manners and talking on. In short, understanding others and be understood.

I feel like in this industry people are being tricked because they're essentially chasing something superficial. An image. The end goal can never be reached, and people think the end goal is getting a girl. One more.

They chase, but the feeling of emptiness always comes back. There is no depth to it.

Who wants to be grabbed like an object by using x y z formula. Where is the understanding part. Where is the value?

So, I also feel like people don't realize they can change if they just change their environments. Less media, more socializing and being real.

The past doesn't define who you are today. You do that right now, not the television shows, the movie, the advertisements. Just your conscious thoughts influenced by who or what you surround yourself with and the actions you take (accordingly to the environment).

The seduction industry is basically telling you that you have a problem and then selling you the cure. It's selling you an image of what you should be, when you honestly already know what you should be. Do you feel tired eating simple carbs? Listen to yourself.

Maybe the audience need is some money to go out and fulfill their passion and to be free from the 9-5. To have the freedom to win at life. To have experiences that add character. To have depth. To understand and be understood, by yourself and others. Is there a better feeling than to feel important? To have attention of another human being?

Make other people feel important and you will have the world in your hands.

When one's life suck very badly, they come on a forum to help himself to get some ideas to get money and get out of a shit hole. What he learns is to make other people happy first.

I don't think a program like this solves much other than make a person broke and dependent. Live coaching probably works. But I think what works best is feeling like you have control over your life, taking care of your finance, emotion and social things, intellectual pursuits, and the spiritual (the belief that there is hope).

You have to put on the oxygen mask first before helping others.

tl;dr focus on your life, change your environment, try to understand others and be understood.

Last edited:

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
  • Being attractive is kinda like taking care of yourself?
  • You copied my #2.

“Being attractive” kinda implies you gotta be gifted with what’s considered good looking right now. By “taking care of yourself” I leave that aside and mean a sharp haircut, hygiene, wardrobe and some cologne can get you very far— if you pair it with some genuine confidence and social skills I guess—.

And I left #2 because I thought it was the only one on point. :p

KrzyszWawrzyniak

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2017
Great Britain
Last post here and I'm really figuring out how to make it not appear in my alerts:

Women spreads bullshits about what attracts them.
Just like men (including myself :p )
We (humans) are thinking about A, talking about B, and doing C anyway.

So no. Haircut, shaved beard, smart dress, social skills and confidence is not the key to success.
Well, whatever success means to you... Because for me success means to have sincere relations with both males and females. For someone's brainwashed to believe that successful man is the one that's "alpha" (by the way, I'd personally read something explaining why "aplha male" thing is a bullshit, but hey, it's just my suggestion...) success will mean to sleep with the highest number of females in his social network.

Open your eyes boys and girls... Most people are overweight, don't give a *dollar* about how they look, what they eat, how they spend their time (facebook etc.)... And most of them find it easy to enter relationships anyway.
Did you never see any "attractive" and "alpha" guys who got into relationship with obese and outwardly unattractive women?
But wait.... Guru said you need to have 0.8 proportions between your hips and waist to attract men... So how???

Blaise84

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Jul 8, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Basically I think, this is a great idea. I have to admit that I consumed the other way round. Maybe this knowledge is useful for you: The titles of the book were "How Do I Win The Heart of a Man" and "How do you get the right one to fall in love with you"? The books he wrote were about the following stuff:

- Understanding Men
- Flirt- & Datingtips
- Finding the Right Man
- Being Happy in a Relationship
- Men in Relationships

The thing is, this was made by a MAN ... and that's why it was / is so authentically. I also read 1-2 books written by women, but I kept being loyal to this man. Whenever relationship problems should arise, his work is my first place to go and to look for solutions. I LOVE his work, it's priceless and that's why he is living in London, I guess :D

It's kind of funny because men basically avoid to deal with their feelings, and he DID and made the money. As far as I know his books are only in German, so there's space for more.

What I want to say: It's better to be a woman to explain women and their needs (why not thinking about this, Ladies?). As a man you will NEVER know what goes on in a womans mind, sorry. But here is the thing, why don't you do something alike the mentioned author did?

So was your dating/relationship life positively impacted?

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Isn't spinning this around to how to "not be unattractive" is more effective than trying to be attractive?

Cause often times the solution is to stop doing certain things than it is to do certain things.

Cause I mean think about it, if your not being attractive than obviously you are doing something wrong right now. In that case isn't removing the thing that you are doing wrong right now more effective than saying what else you need to do?

For example, if you are broke then your current actions and mindset is probably wrong all together and needs to be removed and overhauled. Which is actually more difficult than just "doing something" because it implies easiness and an "event"(Wear this cologne that has hormones that attracts woman!)

Just saying.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Nope, never heard of it before? Is that a verb or something?
It's a cult dedicated to achieving world domination, and they're succeeding. Even now they know everything about everyone. They're probably watching this conversation right now, which is why I only have nice things to say about them.

TheOwl8

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
308%
Dec 5, 2013
Supply and demand.

We are entrepreneurs here right? We apply the laws of supply and demand to our businesses, but then fail to do so in other aspects of life.

Let's say you are a man who lives in a city where the average man is 6'2", athletic, good looking, and makes $250,000 a year. How do you attract women in this city? Easy. Just be 6'3", really good looking, and make $300,000 a year.

I've traveled a lot of place in this world. Every where I go I am the same person. Yet, despite always being me, in some places I "attract" women, and in some places I don't.

Just something to think about.

Eisenstein

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 1, 2017
Heidelberg, Germany
So was your dating/relationship life positively impacted?

Not only positively impacted, it changed my life dramatically. The last two years I sometimes realize that my life is better than any dream I could have. To have people in your life where you can be totally yourself, feel safe and loved and most importantly, where you feel at home, is worth more than $100 billion dollar. It took me some years of unconsciousness, 3 years of conscious work (with this book) and it gave me a reality that I didn't even imagine.

So, but of course, it's better to live with these people in wealth instead in poorness, so next step is to create HUGE wealth. I do think, it is possible to work on that, and I'm sure it will be the same procedure: work, work, work and then, at some time, everything seems to flow somehow and you are at the destination, realizing it's even much better than anything you were able to imagine.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
it doesnt matter because women these days dont "need" a man.... but can a man be without the company of a "woman" for biological reasons; that is the question...

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
I'll copy-paste what I wrote on the other thread about making dating products:

The "dating & relationships" market is dead. There is information and communities everywhere and it's oversaturated with "gurus". There is no way you can do something that's not already been done anywhere else or said by someone else.

All the necessary tools and techniques are already freely available for anyone with Internet and even if you made a compilation "to help people" it won't matter.

People already know and have access to all of what they need and keep failing because they're lazy and do nothing.

The only reason why anyone would follow a newcomer's advice is because he is an EXCEPTIONAL ROLEMODEL.

Unless you can provide that your efforts will be meaningless.

This is my opinion of course, you're free to keep trying and launch your program and wisdom to the world.

As a final note, think about this for a moment, the most famous and successful gurus/pickup artists are the ones who are living the "PUA lifestyle", you know? having money, lots of pretty ladies, travel around the world, the respect and admiration of thousands of men and so on...

And is exactly because thousands of lazy losers spend loads of cash on them that they can be where they're. It's not what they know, it's not what they do, it's what they sell. And they need those losers because by themselves they're nothing.

It's the paradox of practice all over!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.