- Joined
- Jul 24, 2007
- Messages
- 4,219
Rep Bank
$5,375
$5,375
User Power: 459%
I have a property all ready to close that I have been trying to delay until the 1st of the year. The issue has been around AMT and what was going to be done, if anything, to spare the tax burden. It looks to me that another temporary fix has been put into place that may be better than the alternative that comes into play for the next year.
I may have shot myself in the foot though. It is not clear whether my deal can close before the end of the year now.
The main struggle for me is that I want to take out some or all of the profit from a deal. My accountant has stated that if I do that, there may be ramifications from the alternative minimum tax and a reduced ability to write off losses.
Fun stuff.:smx4:
I may have shot myself in the foot though. It is not clear whether my deal can close before the end of the year now.
The main struggle for me is that I want to take out some or all of the profit from a deal. My accountant has stated that if I do that, there may be ramifications from the alternative minimum tax and a reduced ability to write off losses.
Fun stuff.:smx4:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
