The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Alternative Medicine from Us or Latin America

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Don Sandro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Nov 13, 2021
Since I got rejected today from a Job Interview and Digital Marketing was nothing for me , even if I learned about one thing or two about business building, Laws and on how to make research. I got the Idea today to introduce my country to Alternative Medicine, I got the Idea when I wanted to sell the guy shit,not literally just Dust and stuff I found.Since it was an Job as a Salesman. And since I didn't get the Job I thought maybe I can sell Dust to General people. (Its not just Dust, its Dust that supposedly helps the stomach.)

So guys if you're from the US if you could suggest something to find about alternative medicine.
And if I don't have the money right now, if its okay if I start off my business on Facebook, I plan later on, if I have the money to pay an lawyer and create my site. Live in Europe so if I don't make my Site Lawyer proof I can get busted.

Thanks guys for existing. I tried as a Social media marketer but I think with Alternative medicine I had a bigger chance and I think I can fully commit to this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.