Last night while filing my taxes, I got to the section where I enter the amount of interest that I've paid off of my student loans. I graduated in the Fall of 2011, so I've had a full year of Sallie Mae payments.
The number sent me into utter shock and immediate dispair. While my loan payments are automated through the passive income I've been able to generate through forms of internet marketing, it's still a nasty thing to look at.
College is necessary to get a good paying job.
:Lies:
Not only is college unnecessary today, they don't teach you the right things. There's no approach to wealth like MJ's fastlane or the biggest thing... HOW TO SELL.
Business is about selling and staying cashflow positive. If you don't sell, you don't get paid and you don't have any cash.
Yet as a marketing student we never covered strategies, techniques or the psychology behind making that prospect scream YES!!!!
If it's a companies job to provide you this kind of training, then why go to school at all?
Here are 6 courses that I think should be mandatory at all business school programs. There are a lot more that I would add, but I think it's a good start.
The number sent me into utter shock and immediate dispair. While my loan payments are automated through the passive income I've been able to generate through forms of internet marketing, it's still a nasty thing to look at.
College is necessary to get a good paying job.
:Lies:
Not only is college unnecessary today, they don't teach you the right things. There's no approach to wealth like MJ's fastlane or the biggest thing... HOW TO SELL.
Business is about selling and staying cashflow positive. If you don't sell, you don't get paid and you don't have any cash.
Yet as a marketing student we never covered strategies, techniques or the psychology behind making that prospect scream YES!!!!
If it's a companies job to provide you this kind of training, then why go to school at all?
Here are 6 courses that I think should be mandatory at all business school programs. There are a lot more that I would add, but I think it's a good start.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
