The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AI to Create Emails for Shopify Stores

Marketing, social media, advertising

Rawseed

Legendary Lurker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Mar 1, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Noah Kagan from AppSumo just released some software that's supposed to use artificial intelligence to automate email marketing for Shopify store owners.

I don't have a Shopify store. So, I haven't tried the software.

I'm also not affiliated with AppSumo. And I'm not an affiliate for the product.

But, I thought I share it.

Here's the link to the video:
View: https://youtu.be/IK5r5X-kLVw

Here's the link to the product: FAM | Exclusive Offer from AppSumo

Kagan seems like a good enough guy. His KingSumo and Welcome Mat products are great.

I'm going to open a Shopify store early in 2020. Hopefully, someone will try this out and report back.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not a Shopify owner either, but I'm guessing it would replace Klaviyo or other similar apps? And Noah is a great example of an entrepreneur driven by value, not bro-marketing and other shady BS, so you'd be supporting a solid company and a solid guy.

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Super interesting - it'll be really interesting to see how this progresses in the future. Right now though, not there yet.

The only thing that makes me wonder is these emails are mostly going to be geared towards pushing sales and promotions it seems like. This AI (at least at this stage in the game) isn't going to be able to actually pull things from your site that provide real value to customers - that are more than just a photo and a "Buy Now".

I personally think it's important to build brand connection and show personality in emails - it helps customers feel more loyalty and get closer to the brand. At least in what was shown, I don't see that capability.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
I know a guy who is working (and is close to being finished) on software right now that is similar. You tell the AI what type of post you are making (sales letter, email, FB post, etc), feed in several examples of what you like, adjust a few settings, and like magic it produces copy. I was one of the copywriters asked to "compete" against the AI.

Is it better than a good human copywriter? Not yet.

Will it be in five years? Yes.

This stuff is the future.

Advancements in AI really is pretty neat. I used to play online poker professionally. There are now AI bots that play low stakes online poker and do decent.

I know there are some companies out there with even more advanced poker bots. They don't even care about poker, they use use poker as a way to test the AIs learning ability. They are getting scary good.

Now we have these new "Smart" glasses (I believe amazon just released some). I've often wondered how long it will be before someone combines a modified poker bot with smart glasses technology and goes and dominates live poker.

A small camera lens on the glasses keeps track of all player moves and build a "player profile" of them that can start predicting and analyzing their behavior after it gathers enough information. Will also calculate different odds and percentages on the fly and feed them to you via a small Bluetooth earpiece.

The technology for this setup isn't far off.

I know the security industry is now using small drones with special technology to better protect their clients.

They will have several small (DJI Mavic size) droves circle above a crowd with heat mapping technology (helps to detect weapons), facial recognition, and even behavior prediction technology all being fed back to a control center in the back of a van and then relaying that info to the agents in the field.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.