Happy Saturday all - I own a personal care business (an assisted living business) in PA (USA) with 215 beds and 95 employees. Great business and massive potential going forward (US is underserved by over 1MM beds nationwide FYI). I purchased it in Aug of last year and have grown from 145 residents to 165 residents. The business was pretty beat up from COVID, but are getting some decent traction now. Growth has been ok, but certainly not as quick as I was hoping. As you can imagine there are tons of business systems that need improving. My strategy has been to work from the inside out as opposed to outside in (Making sure the residents are being well cared for ie: ensuring there are adequate staff/resources/systems etc instead of focusing on sales/marketing/advertising/lead generation/conversion etc).
I'm now in a place where I'm ready to dive into focusing on the external systems/processes. My main question is do you all have any thoughts/tips/resources/book recommendations on how to use/leverage AI in those processes? I have read good threads on here talking about the power of AI, but I’m not sure where to start…. Are there good books for me to read about how to implement AI into these processes for me?
Any thoughts/feedback/recommendations welcome. Thanks!!
I'm now in a place where I'm ready to dive into focusing on the external systems/processes. My main question is do you all have any thoughts/tips/resources/book recommendations on how to use/leverage AI in those processes? I have read good threads on here talking about the power of AI, but I’m not sure where to start…. Are there good books for me to read about how to implement AI into these processes for me?
Any thoughts/feedback/recommendations welcome. Thanks!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
