The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO After reading Unscripted...

mchlyang

PARKED
May 4, 2018
Hello everyone.

My name is Michael and I was led here after reading Unscripted. I just finished college with a background in marketing and will be starting my job as strategist for a small startup in Korea. The company I work for has a dating app called Glam and we are trying to go global. The main reason why the founder hired me was to come up with a strategy to enter the US market.

I hope to gain some insight and also share my knowledge as I start this new journey. I also worked at a community-based social network site called Vingle (also based in Korea). I keep in touch with a lot of people I met while working there and it was very cool because so many Koreans in the startup community recommended Unscripted to me and now, I am looking forward to interacting more fully on this forum.

Thanks and have a good one!

Michael

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers