The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice to Gain Hands On PPC Campaign Management

Marketing, social media, advertising

radar81

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jul 23, 2019
I'm based in Chicago and operate a small web design and development agency. I'm looking to expand my services to offer PPC campaign management (all Google initially). I have a client with a $30k/mo ad spend campaign that is in horrible shape, and they want me to immediately take over management of it. I have many other clients that I can sell PPC management services to.

I think I can probably get the first client to pay me about $4k a month if I can show results. I'd like to work with someone locally in Chicago either at their office or mine, and get hands on experience while improving their campaign. I'm thinking that I'll need 10 hours of help the first week, and 3-5 hours per week for the next two months.

Would you guys advise that I look for an individual freelancer or to work with an agency? I have a hunch that most agencies will not want to work with me in person at the frequency that I want. In terms of the financial relationship, should I structure as hourly, percentage or fixed price? Thanks

Also, if you are in Chicago or know anyone that is and might be interested, please hit me up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marty Foley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 31, 2019
You could work with an agency that offers white- or private-labeled services, they do the work behind the scenes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.