Hi All,
I'm currently growing a newsletter business and have seen good traction over the last few months. The business is based on old-school bodybuilding.
I have around 70,000 followers on Instagram and close to 5,000 on my newsletter. Instagram is growing organically at around 300-400 followers a day so there's clearly an appetite for the content. I've since relaunched the business as a newsletter where I share stories and workout plans from old-school bodybuilders every Tuesday and Friday.
I'm looking to grow the newsletter faster and asking for advice. All I have done so far is plug the newsletter in my socials which has gotten me to my current metrics. However, I'm now growing around 10 subs a day but looking to ramp this up.
Any advice?
Here's my current landing page which is converting well. I just need to get more people onto the page.
subscribepage.io
The long-term goal is to get the newsletter to a size where I can charge for advertising. This would then be a fairly passive way to make money with just a few hours of scheduling and content creation a week.
Thanks in advance!
Robbie
I'm currently growing a newsletter business and have seen good traction over the last few months. The business is based on old-school bodybuilding.
I have around 70,000 followers on Instagram and close to 5,000 on my newsletter. Instagram is growing organically at around 300-400 followers a day so there's clearly an appetite for the content. I've since relaunched the business as a newsletter where I share stories and workout plans from old-school bodybuilders every Tuesday and Friday.
I'm looking to grow the newsletter faster and asking for advice. All I have done so far is plug the newsletter in my socials which has gotten me to my current metrics. However, I'm now growing around 10 subs a day but looking to ramp this up.
Any advice?
Here's my current landing page which is converting well. I just need to get more people onto the page.
Bodybuilding Archive Newsletter
The long-term goal is to get the newsletter to a size where I can charge for advertising. This would then be a fairly passive way to make money with just a few hours of scheduling and content creation a week.
Thanks in advance!
Robbie
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
