What's new

[ADVICE APPRECIATED] Pitching an Idea to OWNERS of a Realtor agency

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FriendlyVillain

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
49
Rep Bank
$430
User Power: 104%
Hey guys!

A bit of a backstory: I'm currently working on a website, that would allow people to review realtors in my home country. I soon realized this was not enough, so I created a Landing Page, designed to capture qualified leads and sell them to the realtors. Basically, a prospect would give his/her details via a form, where he/she would list the parameters they want their new home to have (how many bedrooms, budget, location, etc...).

Now, I want the leads to be exclusive to the realtors, so I am aiming to work with either ONE large agency, OR multiple small ones. Also, if they want the leads, they would have to register on the website I have created, where each registered realtor could be rated by anyone who has logged in via a social network. The idea is to differentiate who the good brokers are, as the situation in my country is very bad in terms of that.

So, what would be the best way to approach the agency owners? I was thinking about going directly to their offices, but it might be better to set up a meeting first. If the latter is the correct way in my situation, what should I focus my pitch on?

I really haven't done this before, so I would appreciate your input on this.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jnn.. Zua fup'v jewi mieft ziv epf zua xepv vu timm vjin.
 
Jnn.. Zua fup'v jewi mieft ziv epf zua xepv vu timm vjin.

Ov't xjz O'n timmoph vji ofie. Vji xjumi vjoph ot, O piif vu qav vji muhu ug vji ehipdoit O'n xusloph xovj up nz mepfoph qehi, epf vjip O dep meapdj vji denqeohp.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom