The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Warning for Young Guys: Money is NOT the way to solve your Girl Problems

D

DeletedUser0287

Very true.

I have seen short balding guys with confidence walk straight up to a hot girl during the day and have them laughing and get a date that same evening.

I have also seen tall jacked guys sit in the corner of a nightclub and be unable to talk to anyone.

A massive factor is mental and how you see yourself.

A guy who has worked on his confidence and swagger can do really well in life regardless of he is broke/short/whatever.

Once you got the core confidence down then any external factors you can work on are great - money, status, health, style, access.

If you don’t have that core confidence and try to plaster over it with money you are sure to run into massive trouble down the line. It might buy you attention but it will never get you real love or affection.

Kinda compensating with personality when I see hear these scenarios. Confidence is a by product of actually being good at something. I hate when people say "Just be confident" LOL. You need to have something to be confident about. Go tell that homeless guy begging on the street to be more confident. He pretty much has to fake it because he has nothing to be confident about. Spend time to get good at something or look good and now it is real confidence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
Very true.

I have seen short balding guys with confidence walk straight up to a hot girl during the day and have them laughing and get a date that same evening.

I have also seen tall jacked guys sit in the corner of a nightclub and be unable to talk to anyone.

A deep dark secret that ugly guys do to get hot women.......is to lie constantly or exaggerate the truth.

I spent years hanging out with a lot of guys who are "good" with women and they end up lying a lot like who they know, how much money they make, fake goals that won't go anywhere....

Dieriba

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Apr 26, 2019
I too think, that money is not what will make "the woman" come but lately I’ve been thinking do I need to look for my woman before gaining some money or will she come during my Fastlane journey ? Or maybe I’m just an idiot and I should stop looking for a woman because it is the same as looking for money at the end I won’t find what I am looking for.
What are yours thoughts about that ? Do you have some story about that and that some of us should stop trying to looking for woman and instead start working on theirs dreams !

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
The key to attracting girls from my experience, is to understand HOW WOMEN FEEL WHEN THEY ARE AROUND YOU. Once you understand this, the guys on this forum will get that A-HA moment.

To say that looks, money, and status don't matter is a damn LIE. Also being the court jester trying to make her laugh is also a lie. I know plenty of funny guys who are not getting anywhere with women.

I've seen very good looking guys absolutely blow it with girls because they became too needy and desperate.

There is a sexual market at play here, when you combine that with how women feel when they are around you, you'll finally get it and realize that Mark Manson and all of these PUA guys are full of shit.

Here is some straight forward advice to the guys on this forum and stuff I wish I knew when I was younger,

1. Girls only date up, they never date down. A maxim model will always be looking for 10/10 brad pitt. If you are nowhere near Brad Pitt's sexual market value (SMV), expect her to dump your a$$ (RIGHTFULLY SO!)
  2. Girls are attracted to looks but as they get older and their SMV drops, expect her to start looking for stability and resources
  3. Don't do TINDER and POF, it will annihilate your self confidence
  4. If you want to date up (your a 6 wanting to date an 8) , you better increase your money or status
  5. There is no excuse to be fat, out of shape, and out of style
  6. Have a life that she wants to be a part of, do cool shit like travel, spontaneous trips/dates and ideas
  7. There are 3 billion women on this earth, it is mathematically impossible for an average guy to get rejected by all of them. Who cares if you get rejected by her. The world is abundant with beautiful women.
  8. Expect to get fake numbers, get blown out, out of 20 approaches you meet you might get 1 date, yes its that rough out there, man up.
  9. Lead the interaction
  10. It's not about you, it's about her, make sure that you have positive intentions of showing her a good time before you approach her instead of only thinking of your own selfish reasons.
  11. Only be attracted to girls who have reciprical attraction, don't waste time and resources on girls who don't like you
  12. Building a social circle is the easiest way to meet women.

D

DeletedUser0287

The key to attracting girls from my experience, is to understand HOW WOMEN FEEL WHEN THEY ARE AROUND YOU. Once you understand this, the guys on this forum will get that A-HA moment.

To say that looks, money, and status don't matter is a damn LIE. Also being the court jester trying to make her laugh is also a lie. I know plenty of funny guys who are not getting anywhere with women.

I've seen very good looking guys absolutely blow it with girls because they became too needy and desperate.

There is a sexual market at play here, when you combine that with how women feel when they are around you, you'll finally get it and realize that Mark Manson and all of these PUA guys are full of shit.

Here is some straight forward advice to the guys on this forum and stuff I wish I knew when I was younger,

1. Girls only date up, they never date down. A maxim model will always be looking for 10/10 brad pitt. If you are nowhere near Brad Pitt's sexual market value (SMV), expect her to dump your a$$ (RIGHTFULLY SO!)
  2. Girls are attracted to looks but as they get older and their SMV drops, expect her to start looking for stability and resources
  4. If you want to date up (your a 6 wanting to date an 8) , you better increase your money or status
  6. Have a life that she wants to be a part of, do cool shit like travel, spontaneous trips/dates and ideas
  7. There are 3 billion women on this earth, it is mathematically impossible for an average guy to get rejected by all of them. Who cares if you get rejected by her. The world is abundant with beautiful women.
  8. Expect to get fake numbers, get blown out, out of 20 approaches you meet you might get 1 date, yes its that rough out there, man up.
  9. Lead the interaction
  10. It's not about you, it's about her, make sure that you have positive intentions of showing her a good time before you approach her instead of only thinking of your own selfish reasons.
  11. Only be attracted to girls who have reciprical attraction, don't waste time and resources on girls who don't like you

Aye, got a fellow red pill that understands

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
Nah dude. Dating is a marketplace. Exactly like business. In a marketplace there is your target demographic (women) and you (the product). In order to make yourself more attractive to women you find out what value skew you need to have to appeal to your target demographic.

Obviously this is going to be a generalization, but this is what I have seen. In the dating marketplace, women are measured based on physical attractiveness. Men are based not necessarily on money or looks, but STATUS.

STATUS is the most important thing. Status and money tend to go hand in hand though. If you are famous, you are more likely to become rich. If a girl sees you are positively viewed aka popular by your friends and strangers. Then you win. Money does help with women because it enhances your status.

EDIT: Forgot to add about Macro and micro variables. Status is macro. Micro variables are looks, etc. But micro variables only matter only if you are at the extreme, aka dead ugly. No amount of status gonna compensate for that.

Yup, status is king. Steven Tyler is one ugly mofo, even if he was a "B" level celebrity, he would still be highly desirable.

Dan Bilzerian on the Joe Rogan Podcast confirmed how "fame" is more important than money and looks when it comes to women.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019

9. Lead the interaction

This guy gets it. Good to see some unplugged dudes out here.

For all that want more background on this, read The Rationale Male. Don't take everything as gospel, but it, in addition to The Way Of The Superiot Man, does an excellent job of breaking down gender dynamics in our modern society.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any ladies care to chime in on the theories and assumptions posited here?

dkostadinov01

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
May 31, 2019
This guy gets it. Good to see some unplugged dudes out here.

For all that want more background on this, read The Rationale Male. Don't take everything as gospel, but it, in addition to The Way Of The Superiot Man, does an excellent job of breaking down gender dynamics in our modern society.

In my personal opinion just being yourself is better(trust the instincts and let RAS do the work).

Instead of adding layers of rationalizations by reading and listening to stuff, our biology and DNA knows what's up.

At least when it comes to women. Learning stuff like this may even confuse you as we're all different and polarity is in effect.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
In my personal opinion just being yourself is better(trust the instincts and let RAS do the work).

Instead of adding layers of rationalizations by reading and listening to stuff, our biology and DNA knows what's up.

Terrible advice in my opinion and spread by fake pua gurus like Mark Manson to live "authentically". Some guys are needy and are constantly seeking validation which is a default behaviour pattern. Sometimes, you need to stop being yourself in order to succeed.

D

DeletedUser0287

Yup, status is king. Steven Tyler is one ugly mofo, even if he was a "B" level celebrity, he would still be highly desirable.

Dan Bilzerian on the Joe Rogan Podcast confirmed how "fame" is more important than money and looks when it comes to women.

To add to this, the constant women around Dan act as product testimonials (social proof) further benefiting his status. More women will gravitate towards you if they see that other women are attracted to you, although they will not admit it.

If you understand business, you understand women. It is all the same.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
MJ asked for a woman to weigh in.

In no particular order, here's how my husband captured me, despite the fact that he is overweight, average-looking, and poor. I say that not to be mean, just to say that that stuff didn't factor in to the decision (or at least, didn't outweigh the pluses in our relationship).
  1. He communicated at a deep level, with interesting, REAL stuff. He is on the same intellectual level as me. We talked about stuff that I had privately thought about but had never had anyone else to talk about that before.
  2. He treats me like a princess. He is the utter, perfect gentleman.
  3. He sent emails & texts in a way that kept the dopamine hits coming. I was always happy to hear from him. I couldn't wait for him to write/text/call me. HE WAS NEVER "NEEDY." He consistently communicated in a style that provided value to ME. (Business analogy - providing value never goes out of style!) This was not just a ploy; he was genuinely selfless and interested in my good.
  4. We started out with a friendship that didn't feel threatening ("threatening" = this guy just wants sex). If it had felt threatening, my walls would have stayed up forever.
  5. I observed that he had a very loving heart. I pity the women who marry a rich dude and then they feel isolated and unloved within the marriage. That's the epitome of unhappiness for a woman. I chose somebody who makes me feel very, very loved. I have no doubt that I am loved. Important detail: It was an observable fact ahead of time that he had a loving heart.
  6. He is an AMAZING listener. He listened to stuff that no one else had actually listened to before. I had brought up these matters in the past to others. But they dismissed them or didn't see they were important to me. Listening well was not just a temporary behavior to win me; he continues to be a great listener, and this keeps our communication great within the marriage.
I'm noticing a common theme here... a lot of these have to do with communication style. And that's not money or physical attractiveness or personality.

Maybe it's just me... but I'll throw it out there for what it's worth.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
To add to this, the constant women around Dan act as product testimonials (social proof) further benefiting his status. More women will gravitate towards you if they see that other women are attracted to you, although they will not admit it.

If you understand business, you understand women. It is all the same.

To be with a man of high status, also raises a women's SMV among her peers.

I worked with an army wife and she HATED going to military parties as the women at those parties would try to "outrank" each other by bragging about their husband's rank. Your husband is a Sargeant? Mine is a Lieutenant!

I've personally known high profile fitness models who cheated on their model boyfriends by sleeping with b level, ugly DJ's on tour.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016

In no particular order, here's how my husband captured me, despite the fact that he is overweight, average-looking, and poor. I say that not to be mean, just to say that that stuff didn't factor in to the decision (or at least, didn't outweigh the pluses in our relationship).
  1. He communicated at a deep level, with interesting, REAL stuff. He is on the same intellectual level as me. We talked about stuff that I had privately thought about but had never had anyone else to talk about that before.
  3. He sent emails & texts in a way that kept the dopamine hits coming. I was always happy to hear from him. I couldn't wait for him to write/text/call me. HE WAS NEVER "NEEDY." He consistently communicated in a style that provided value to ME. (Business analogy - providing value never goes out of style!) This was not just a ploy; he was genuinely selfless and interested in my good.
  4. We started out with a friendship that didn't feel threatening ("threatening" = this guy just wants sex). If it had felt threatening, my walls would have stayed up forever.
  5. I observed that he had a very loving heart. I pity the women who marry a rich dude and then they feel isolated and unloved within the marriage. That's the epitome of unhappiness for a woman. I chose somebody who makes me feel very, very loved. I have no doubt that I am loved. Important detail: It was an observable fact ahead of time that he had a loving heart.
  6. He is an AMAZING listener. He listened to stuff that no one else had actually listened to before. I had brought up these matters in the past to others. But they dismissed them or didn't see they were important to me. Listening well was not just a temporary behavior to win me; he continues to be a great listener, and this keeps our communication great within the marriage.
I'm noticing a common theme here... a lot of these have to do with communication style. And that's not money or physical attractiveness or personality.

Thanks for the input, but you just validated everything that I mentioned!

dkostadinov01

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
May 31, 2019

Can you give me a personal advice about how he is keeping you away from other guys?

As a young guy my biggest mistake is that I care too much if I lose her even though I have a gf I love a lot. I don't think I should let her upset me that much. However, the biology of women is somewhat unpredictable.

Last edited:

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Can you give me a personal advice about how he is keeping you away from other guys?

As a young guy my biggest mistake is that I care too much if I lose her even though I have a gf I love a lot. I don't think I should let her upset me that much. However, the biology of women is somewhat unpredictable.
He doesn't have to keep me away from other guys. I made a commitment to him when I married him. Keeping that commitment is my choice. It's an issue of my personal character, not of biology or of him "keeping me from other guys." He doesn't have to protect me from other guys because he trusts me. I don't flirt with other guys because I care about our relationship.

dkostadinov01

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
May 31, 2019
He doesn't have to keep me away from other guys. I made a commitment to him when I married him. Keeping that commitment is my choice. It's an issue of my personal character, not of biology or of him "keeping me from other guys." He doesn't have to protect me from other guys because he trusts me. I don't flirt with other guys because I care about our relationship.

This is what I meant by the biology of women is somewhat unpredictable. I really don't trust women to keep their word, as they have lower control of themselves and has seen too many married women cheat(let alone a relationship).

Thank you though and I really appreciate your feedback.

Matt Hunt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 9, 2019
I think there's more to it. Most men with money are confident, well-spoken, intelligent, and leaders. Those are the qualities women are attracted to. Of course you can also be all of those things without money. And it's really not the money that makes you that kind of man. It's being that kind of man that makes you the money.

Looks are generally not as important to women, at least in terms of finding a husband. If they want a one night stand, then yeah, they're gonna go for the ripped muscular guy. I've known and seen plenty of very attractive women who are with average looking guys who are moderately overweight. Not obese, but not in shape, either.

And it definitely depends on the woman. There definitely are some out there who will only consider a rich man. There are others who will only consider a guy with big muscles.

But I do agree, chasing money for the purpose of attracting women is a flawed idea. Just the same, however, is chasing a buff body for the purpose of attracting women is also a flawed idea.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
This is what I meant by the biology of women is somewhat unpredictable. I really don't trust women to keep their word, as they have lower control of themselves and has seen too many married women cheat(let alone a relationship).

This is the same thing for customers too. As Jay Abraham says , " everything is a test ". we can't trust customers as well , they won't do what we want them to do.
More insights in this book : people are irrational , predictably irrational, too be precise .

Find the emotional triggers, push the buttons and women are yours, at least for the night !

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
I don't think it is this black and white.

In my exhaustive dating experience (and it is exhaustive) I found that women tend to look for the "total package". Attractiveness is a heavy factor in their package analysis.

In fact, we can think of "the total package" is like the CENTS commandments. The women commandments could be like this:

• Attractiveness
  • Fitness
  • Security (Money)
  • Experiences (somewhat tied to money)
  • Intelligence
  • Humor
  • Stability
  • (Enter any other criteria)

As for how each of these criteria are weighted, it depends on the woman.

Some don't care about humor.

Yet some will date an less attractive man if he makes her laugh and is stable.

If you're an attractive man and spend your life at the gym, but live at home with mom and can't take spend money on some of the simplest things (Say a meal out, a day pass to the museum) some ladies will look elsewhere. That isn't "gold digging" but just a having a "weight" on being able to provide security and stability. Women want a man, not a boy who needs another mamma.

So is attractiveness the heaviest weight for most women?

In my experience it is. But not just attractiveness, but physical characteristics.

I lost count on how many times I've been rejected by a woman simply because I wasn't tall enough. When I was actively dating, it happened more often than not. Yup, sorry you're three inches shorter than I'd like -- so adios. I don't care about your money, your personality, your jokes, your "save the world" mentality, or your intellect -- you're too short.

In other words, this means optimize yourself at being the total package ... the well defined man.

And then you won't have lady issues.

Would love to hear a woman's perspective.

Let's hear it ladies!

Spot on.
Lady issues is a really funny phrase.
It refers to two completely different aims: women who see you as a potential game-changing life partner, and the women who are staying single and see you as a meal, or a fling, or friend-with-benefits.
A great book for men seeking women: She Ain't It, by G.L. Lambert. Get the audio book.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
I don't think it is this black and white.

In my exhaustive dating experience (and it is exhaustive) I found that women tend to look for the "total package". Attractiveness is a heavy factor in their package analysis.

In fact, we can think of "the total package" is like the CENTS commandments. The women commandments could be like this:

• Attractiveness
  • Fitness
  • Security (Money)
  • Experiences (somewhat tied to money)
  • Intelligence
  • Humor
  • Stability
  • (Enter any other criteria)

As for how each of these criteria are weighted, it depends on the woman.

Some don't care about humor.

Yet some will date an less attractive man if he makes her laugh and is stable.

If you're an attractive man and spend your life at the gym, but live at home with mom and can't take spend money on some of the simplest things (Say a meal out, a day pass to the museum) some ladies will look elsewhere. That isn't "gold digging" but just a having a "weight" on being able to provide security and stability. Women want a man, not a boy who needs another mamma.

So is attractiveness the heaviest weight for most women?

In my experience it is. But not just attractiveness, but physical characteristics.

I lost count on how many times I've been rejected by a woman simply because I wasn't tall enough. When I was actively dating, it happened more often than not. Yup, sorry you're three inches shorter than I'd like -- so adios. I don't care about your money, your personality, your jokes, your "save the world" mentality, or your intellect -- you're too short.

In other words, this means optimize yourself at being the total package ... the well defined man.

And then you won't have lady issues.

Would love to hear a woman's perspective.

Let's hear it ladies!

My bet is you only exclusively dated American women.

There is a big difference between American/Canadian/British women and other women from other parts of the world like Columbia, Poland, Russia, and the Phillipines.

The difference is the values that they find important, not shallow traits like height. Of course, I am speaking in generalizations.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Apr 4, 2016
In many ways it is right, theoretically. Cross-cultural surveys were done, on many countries from India to Germany. Men place heavy emphasis on looks while women place heavier emphasis on resources.
This is changing with workplace as more women in the west are now out earning men from age 20-35. This is a disaster as most women are unwilling to date down in the income level.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
this is a logical topic from a guy's point of view. you are a logical guy. but most girls are not that logical.
girls date "weird guys" from our logical point of view. that's why guys argue with women
" but he is a jerk !! why don't you date me ? " because girls are not logical. they are emotional creature and emotions have nothing to do with logic . emotions are cavemen material and girls date strong men.not logical guys
You can't put everyone in the same situation, but you can rate certain attributes higher than others in society.

I don't think money comes above physical attractiveness in terms of attraction, have studied this topic, and seen the same results time and time again.

I wish money was superior, but in most first-world countries, it's not.

The problem I have with this thinking is that you can't get to know the average person. A lot of modern dating is done through applications, bars, and other social settings.

If you go into a bar as a girl, how are you going to assess the average guy? You'll talk to each one before deciding who you actually want to interact with?

Let's say you go to Church every Sunday and there's a number of guys in your dating range. You ask each one to lunch, interview them for 8 hours, and get to know their life story before determining which one to date? Then limit your dating pool to that one Church?

I've dated girls for months before learning they're sociopaths. Weeks before learning one was ten years older than she said. Getting to know people is an incredibly time intensive process and difficult. It'd be ideal, but is not applicable in most dating scenarios.

Read or audio "She Ain't It," by G. L. Lambert.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
If you think you only need money to have a happy relationship, you'll end up being with someone that only wants you for your money. You both might be getting your needs met for a time, but I don't think thats the way to a deeper, more meaningful, lasting relationship. Good luck with that person supporting you or having your back through tough times! There will always be someone in the world with more money than you.

Last edited:

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
Read or audio "She Ain't It," by G. L. Lambert.

women are too irrational for me anyway. so i don't really want to date them . this is just my opinion.
i think that following your personal mission in life is more important than trying to adapt to the irrational masses.
people don't ever know the reason why they do things in the first place
. they just react to stimuli and input

Nikorasu

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Oct 31, 2018
this is a logical topic from a guy's point of view. you are a logical guy. but most girls are not that logical.
girls date "weird guys" from our logical point of view. that's why guys argue with women
" but he is a jerk !! why don't you date me ? " because girls are not logical. they are emotional creature and emotions have nothing to do with logic . emotions are cavemen material and girls date strong men.not logical guys

This pretty much. The idea of the post is right but I completely disagree with the order of importance when it comes to women and attractiveness.

Looks are the most important factor for like the first 5 seconds until you open your mouth.
If you’re a good looking guy but a nervous train wreck around women then you’re gonna have a tough time.
If youre average looking but can make a woman laugh and make her comfortable you won’t have any problem with women at all.

Looks will only get you so far which isn’t far at all. I’ve had women straight up tell me they wouldn’t date [insert guy] because he’s TOO good looking.. crazy right? Goes back to the quoted post. Women are illogical (no offense ladies)
Personality is by far the most important thing when it comes to getting women. Women don’t want a boring guy, they want a guy who can lead them in every way despite what current media says they want. Women even want you to lead they’re emotions. They want you to make them laugh make them cry, make them angry, etc. men don’t need that from women. Typically if we’re honest, we just want one thing.
Money is important as far as resources go: having a nice place, decent car, money to go out and enjoy hobbies, decent fashion, grooming, etc. but as far as being flashy trying to impress with your money, it will not help.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
my 2 cents is getting rich will give me a lot of free time to go out and get laid.
a 9-5 office job just aint conducive to a playboy lifestyle LOL

but for serious relationships there should be real love involved for sure.

Matt Hunt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 9, 2019
Ugh, yes, the height thing! I'm only 5'9, and I have no doubt that if I were taller I'd have better luck with women, all other things being equal. What I find ridiculous is when the 5'2 girl states on her Bumble profile that she only dates guys over 6' tall. o_O

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.