Today I went to the cemetery with my family to pay respects to our dead relatives.
My dad died at 44 years old and never really did anything with his life. He was born, he lived a fun life as a kid from the stories he told me, he got married, got divorced with my mom 2 years later, and died while living alone in his mom’s basement.
What was he remembered for? Did his life go to waste? At least from what I saw when he was alive he spent his whole life working at Costco all day and coming home to watch sports.
My dads life was not uncommon, he had the same life as almost all adults. He had the same life that is planned out for me. College, work, debt, get married to some fat bitch, get divorced, die.
I refuse to live that life. The amount of regret I would feel would make me kill myself. I only have one life so I’m going to do something big with it.
People have no balls to believe in themselves and that’s why they follow the script. They want to have a back up plan just in case things don’t work out. Backup plans are good in theory, but they allow you to F*ck around.
I don’t have any other choice aside from becoming financially free. I’m not going to college NO MATTER WHAT. Worst case scenario I’ll be making $20/day online while living in India and having total freedom. I would rather die than be some slave worker earning money for another man’s business. I just want freedom. It pisses me off when people in authority tell me what to do.
So I’m going to give it all I got. I’m going to work my a$$ off, take big risks, and get the big rewards I desire. I don’t want to look back at my life in regret.
My dad died at 44 years old and never really did anything with his life. He was born, he lived a fun life as a kid from the stories he told me, he got married, got divorced with my mom 2 years later, and died while living alone in his mom’s basement.
What was he remembered for? Did his life go to waste? At least from what I saw when he was alive he spent his whole life working at Costco all day and coming home to watch sports.
My dads life was not uncommon, he had the same life as almost all adults. He had the same life that is planned out for me. College, work, debt, get married to some fat bitch, get divorced, die.
I refuse to live that life. The amount of regret I would feel would make me kill myself. I only have one life so I’m going to do something big with it.
People have no balls to believe in themselves and that’s why they follow the script. They want to have a back up plan just in case things don’t work out. Backup plans are good in theory, but they allow you to F*ck around.
I don’t have any other choice aside from becoming financially free. I’m not going to college NO MATTER WHAT. Worst case scenario I’ll be making $20/day online while living in India and having total freedom. I would rather die than be some slave worker earning money for another man’s business. I just want freedom. It pisses me off when people in authority tell me what to do.
So I’m going to give it all I got. I’m going to work my a$$ off, take big risks, and get the big rewards I desire. I don’t want to look back at my life in regret.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


