The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Very Clever Entrepreneur

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM]YouTube - Ali G - Ice Cream Glove Business[/ame]

This is none other than Ali G. trying to come up with business ideas and pitch them to venture capitalists! This is simply H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S :rofl::rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
The best part is the presentation w/ numbers, really wish he would've gone on Dragon's Den before his act lost it's "surprise" factor in the UK!

I wonder if anyone here has met him?

I saw a candid video where a Borat impersonator tried to interview him and he seemed to not like the "taste of his own medicine" which is sad, b/c I know his characters are just an act and in real-life he's actually a very polished and distinguished person(he went to Cambridge for cryin out loud), but it completely negates the lessons he teaches us in his profession which is to not take life so seriously and to learn to laugh at ourselves.

Then again, most great comedians are a completely different person in real-life, which I guess is what makes them so good at what they do in their profession :smxB:

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Trump was in a rush to get out ot of their.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Trump was in a rush to get out ot of their.

Hehehe..yes. Guess that wasn't good for his brand (being associated with a complete brain dump moron). Sorry to say it, but he didn't come of right....hehe. He is funny though.

Did you see one of those VC's actually saying the idea seemed interesting:)? I would just have said: "Sorry, come back with an idea with brains behind it".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.