The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Reflection I Made for Myself

Anything related to matters of the mind

SC87Dominik

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Feb 3, 2022
I started writing on a blank paper and I made a reflection for myself that I think others may find useful:

“ Whenever feeling too comfortable with routine, change something. Short periods of stagnation/plateau or small decline are normal. Life will distract you on the day-to-day level but strong resilience and discipline will keep you going.

It’s not about having a streak to be consistent, but rather a frequency. Tell yourself that you are in control of your habits, and every action you take is a choice. You have the mental authority to be 100% focused on a task and to take repeated series of actions that will grow and compound to form who you are.

The lifestyle you seek is molded by masculine ambition and filled by the repeated actions (or verbs) you do. You can’t be a pilot if you don’t fly, you can’t be religious if you don’t pray, you can’t be strong if you don’t workout, and you can’t be an entrepreneur if you don’t create value & sell. “

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.