The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm not smart enough to sell my services, I'm just really good at what I do for myself

Anything related to matters of the mind

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I'm really good at growing audiences, especially on Facebook. I've grown pages to 1.8M likes, 700k likes, 350k likes, 300k likes, several more with 50k+ likes and generated 6 figure earnings through these pages. I've always paid attention to the way social media works and being a young person who has worked on FB a lot, I know it inside out.

If this is true, and you really can do all of this without ads, I have a ready-made client for you.

At the moment I'm advising a friend who has just started a niche jewelry business, it's going well and there is an initial buzz. However if you can grow her audience and get sales, then I'm sure you two could work out something whereby she paid you monthly to do this for her.

If you think you can do that, PM me, we'll have a quick chat, then I'll talk to my friend and eventually you two can sort things out between you.

If it goes well, I have a clothing company brand to pass on to you.

How does that sound?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.