I'm researching a solution to a problem.
I need access to the person (assuming it's done at the dealership) who applies the Clear Bras to the cars.
I need to pick this person's brain as to the material (Polyurethane film), how it's applied, and if it might be used, or modified and used as a solution to another problem.
The above information is from a knowledgeable salesman in the flat film industry...hopefully correct.
There's a dealership not far from me but I'm don't know the best approach.
Thoughts ?
Thanks in advance.
I need access to the person (assuming it's done at the dealership) who applies the Clear Bras to the cars.
I need to pick this person's brain as to the material (Polyurethane film), how it's applied, and if it might be used, or modified and used as a solution to another problem.
The above information is from a knowledgeable salesman in the flat film industry...hopefully correct.
There's a dealership not far from me but I'm don't know the best approach.
Thoughts ?
Thanks in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
