The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lamborghini Mindset

Anything related to matters of the mind

Berto3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 25, 2018
Scotland
I had the Countach poster on my bedroom wall but I've never really REALLY considered owning a Lamborghini...until now.

Today I reached out to a website owner to ask for permission to use their images in my upcoming book and the owner (a lovely, helpful guy) discussed how he owns a number of exotic cars including Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. His favorite being the Lamborghini Hurican.

During my discussion I became aware of the similarities between this encounter and MJ''s and I immediately stated that one day I will own a Lamborghini Hurican-and I will. I believe it too. I don't give a flying #### how long it takes me.

I am going to graft, fail. win, fail, win and win again and again throughout this process until my dreams of financial and time freedom are my everyday reality-AND the Hurican is in my drive alongside my cherished Porsche.

THAT has become another one of my WHY's.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Whatever motivates you, really doesn't matter. Just that your WHY exists AND that it is strong enough to compel disciplined action, especially when it gets tough. Cuz it will get tough!

Berto3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 25, 2018
Scotland
Whatever motivates you, really doesn't matter. Just that your WHY exists AND that it is strong enough to compel disciplined action, especially when it gets tough. Cuz it will get tough!

Thanks MJ,

I'm certainly motivated. Obsessed actually although in truth I sometimes have so many thoughts and ideas that I can overwhelm myself and wind up a bit paralyzed from taking any action.

I've experienced some success with my books and they have become my focus however i need to do more than that and I'll soon be selling products online. I keep dipping back into MFL when I need some inspiration.

I'm 18 months into my author journey and I've already experienced some tough times.

- I've found that writing books and becoming an entrepreneur -while working a job I hate -is tough.
- Having a burning passion for freedom-and not having it yet-is very tough.
- Trying to find out what to learn next in my journey, learning it then applying it before moving on is quite tough.

The toughest part for me thus far is spending my time and energy in a job i hate (but currently need to pay the bills) because it pulls me away from my business ideas (which I need to focus on to escape said job). The irony isn't lost on me.

That frustrates the hell out of me but also motivates me too. I don't doubt that other types of tough times await but I'm ready for the challenge.

I've always been 'good' with money. I live within my means and still have a 'nice' life. I have no kids, no debt of any kind apart from my mortgage (I wouldn't be opposed to debt to fund a money tree) and I have some assets which i could liquidate if my back was to the wall.

What I want and need is my time to work on my business plans so that i can live the life i dream of.
Did I mention I hate my job? :)

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
I bought my kids an RC orange lambo I found while travelling last week.

Getting that lambo mindset developed early!

Berto3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 25, 2018
Scotland
I bought my kids an RC orange lambo I found while travelling last week.

Getting that lambo mindset developed early!

Cool.
They are such striking cars. As I said I'm a big Porsche fan but the Lamborghini's are intoxicating.

Anything I can add to my 'Why's' list is a beneficial tool for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.