The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A new face

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi all,

My name is CJ.
I read the Millionaire Fastlane a few years back and also stumbled upon Unscripted in my Audible feed, so thought I would give it a listen - this is what pushed me to join the forum.
I am not really the forum type and don't promise to be a big-time contributor but I will be happy to help out where I can.

A bit about me.
I have been an entrepreneur since I was a kid - 8 years old to be exact. I never knew it back then but learning to make money was the only way to survive. My father used the little money we had on alcohol, so I had no choice in that matter
We struggled. Period.
In a way, my childhood has been a blessing. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, nor am I any kind of expert on one particular subject but what I do know is - hard work and persistence always pay off.

What do I do now?
I run a telecommunications company. We run a for-purpose business and our mission is to develop software using emerging technologies such as Blockchain to help people in underprivileged countries build sustainable futures.
Bottom line, we F*cking rock.

Anyway, enough about me.. If you need anything, shoot me a message

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
We run a for-purpose business and our mission is to develop software using emerging technologies such as Blockchain to help people in underprivileged countries build sustainable futures.

Nice, sounds interesting!

Welcome to the forum!

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Welcome to the forum; you fail and you fail well and then you resurrect from within.

Glad you made it to the place where motivation and actualisation exists and is in abundance.

Am curious to know what countries that your company is trying to help with.

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
614%
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Am curious to know what countries that your company is trying to help with.

Hi there, thanks for the introductions.

Due to the nature of the software, it's scalable - so no real focus on any particular countries. However, we will be turning some of our profits into education initiatives in some countries. These locations have yet to be decided.

Nice, sounds interesting!

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks MJ, great books!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...