The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO A new face

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi all,

My name is CJ.
I read the Millionaire Fastlane a few years back and also stumbled upon Unscripted in my Audible feed, so thought I would give it a listen - this is what pushed me to join the forum.
I am not really the forum type and don't promise to be a big-time contributor but I will be happy to help out where I can.

A bit about me.
I have been an entrepreneur since I was a kid - 8 years old to be exact. I never knew it back then but learning to make money was the only way to survive. My father used the little money we had on alcohol, so I had no choice in that matter
We struggled. Period.
In a way, my childhood has been a blessing. I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, nor am I any kind of expert on one particular subject but what I do know is - hard work and persistence always pay off.

What do I do now?
I run a telecommunications company. We run a for-purpose business and our mission is to develop software using emerging technologies such as Blockchain to help people in underprivileged countries build sustainable futures.
Bottom line, we F*cking rock.

Anyway, enough about me.. If you need anything, shoot me a message

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
We run a for-purpose business and our mission is to develop software using emerging technologies such as Blockchain to help people in underprivileged countries build sustainable futures.
Nice, sounds interesting!

Welcome to the forum!

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
Welcome to the forum; you fail and you fail well and then you resurrect from within.

Glad you made it to the place where motivation and actualisation exists and is in abundance.

Am curious to know what countries that your company is trying to help with.

OP
OP
IamCJTurner

IamCJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
Am curious to know what countries that your company is trying to help with.
Hi there, thanks for the introductions.

Due to the nature of the software, it's scalable - so no real focus on any particular countries. However, we will be turning some of our profits into education initiatives in some countries. These locations have yet to be decided.

Nice, sounds interesting!

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks MJ, great books!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom