The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Little Question

Emmanuel_001

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 23, 2020
Philippines
Hello. My name is Emmanuel. I'm 19 years old and I'm a nobody, yet. I know, I sound like an over-confidence kid, but fyi I have enormous reasons why I'm forced to go Fastlane. Reasons that are very subjective like being forced to be SCRIPTED by my parents and then forcing me to pay a part of my salary to their money stashes. No, can't decide on my own. You know, having personal decisions that prioritises myself on my family is like being an over-selfish bastard son. So what a great reminder for me that the only way of escape is to go Fastlane.

By the way MJ, why the Wikipedia doesn't acknowledge your greatness?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Welcome, Emmanuel.

Glad you're here. You've come to a great place where you'll find encouragement and great advice for your fastlane journey.

All these tough experiences that you're living through right now will only make you stronger. Keep the dream alive and focus on making a small step forward every day.

Here's a thread that might put a little fire in your bones for what's possible:

I would encourage you to go through and read the gold and notable threads (and the books if you haven't already), as this will help you to go a long way.

What kind of work do you do, and what kind of fastlane are you thinking of pursuing?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...