The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO A Little Question

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Emmanuel_001

PARKED
Aug 23, 2020
Philippines
Hello. My name is Emmanuel. I'm 19 years old and I'm a nobody, yet. I know, I sound like an over-confidence kid, but fyi I have enormous reasons why I'm forced to go Fastlane. Reasons that are very subjective like being forced to be SCRIPTED by my parents and then forcing me to pay a part of my salary to their money stashes. No, can't decide on my own. You know, having personal decisions that prioritises myself on my family is like being an over-selfish bastard son. So what a great reminder for me that the only way of escape is to go Fastlane.

By the way MJ, why the Wikipedia doesn't acknowledge your greatness?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Bekit

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2018
Welcome, Emmanuel.

Glad you're here. You've come to a great place where you'll find encouragement and great advice for your fastlane journey.

All these tough experiences that you're living through right now will only make you stronger. Keep the dream alive and focus on making a small step forward every day.

Here's a thread that might put a little fire in your bones for what's possible:

I would encourage you to go through and read the gold and notable threads (and the books if you haven't already), as this will help you to go a long way.

What kind of work do you do, and what kind of fastlane are you thinking of pursuing?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom