Emmanuel_001
PARKED
Hello. My name is Emmanuel. I'm 19 years old and I'm a nobody, yet. I know, I sound like an over-confidence kid, but fyi I have enormous reasons why I'm forced to go Fastlane. Reasons that are very subjective like being forced to be SCRIPTED by my parents and then forcing me to pay a part of my salary to their money stashes. No, can't decide on my own. You know, having personal decisions that prioritises myself on my family is like being an over-selfish bastard son. So what a great reminder for me that the only way of escape is to go Fastlane.
By the way MJ, why the Wikipedia doesn't acknowledge your greatness?
By the way MJ, why the Wikipedia doesn't acknowledge your greatness?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
