- Joined
- May 19, 2023
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 150%
Hi There!
Allow me to introduce myself: I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community of trailblazers, disruptors, and dreamers. At the ripe age of 17, I stand here today as an aspiring entrepreneur, ready to embark on a remarkable journey of turning my passions into purpose.
"Why wait to be a Selfmade Millionare?", I'm a believer that age is just a number (in terms of learning, of course). Curiosity is my driving force to know more about how to make money and unlocking the true potential of myself in general. "What could i be?", that's how my 5 year old self would ask and thank goodness the answer never changed, "I wanna learn how to make money and friends" was always the answer. Inspired by the stories of selfmade millionares, I'm eager to craft my own narrative, leaving a positive impact on the world and shaping the entrepreneurial landscape for generations to come.
So, dear fellow forum members, I'm humbled and honored to join your ranks. I'm here to listen, learn, and contribute in any way I can. To be able to know more about the vast knowledge in the world is the heart of my approach. Let's embark on this collaborative adventure together, supporting each other's growth and celebrating our shared victories.
Regards,
Danish, A 17-Year-Old Entrepreneurial Maverick
Allow me to introduce myself: I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community of trailblazers, disruptors, and dreamers. At the ripe age of 17, I stand here today as an aspiring entrepreneur, ready to embark on a remarkable journey of turning my passions into purpose.
"Why wait to be a Selfmade Millionare?", I'm a believer that age is just a number (in terms of learning, of course). Curiosity is my driving force to know more about how to make money and unlocking the true potential of myself in general. "What could i be?", that's how my 5 year old self would ask and thank goodness the answer never changed, "I wanna learn how to make money and friends" was always the answer. Inspired by the stories of selfmade millionares, I'm eager to craft my own narrative, leaving a positive impact on the world and shaping the entrepreneurial landscape for generations to come.
So, dear fellow forum members, I'm humbled and honored to join your ranks. I'm here to listen, learn, and contribute in any way I can. To be able to know more about the vast knowledge in the world is the heart of my approach. Let's embark on this collaborative adventure together, supporting each other's growth and celebrating our shared victories.
Regards,
Danish, A 17-Year-Old Entrepreneurial Maverick
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
