The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Progress Thread] Journey From Failure to "Overnight" Success 4 Years in the Making - A 17 Year Old's Process

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

modernmonk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 30, 2021
Canada
Greetings fellow Fastlaners, my name is Garv and I am a 17 year old from Canada currently starting my 6th (or 7th, I can't really remember) "business venture."

I like to think that I am a person that never gives up, because I've had more failures (I see them as learning opportunities) than the number of times people have tried to achieve entrepreneurial success. All before the age of 18.

However, after reading MJ's books and doing some mental masturbation, I realized something: the "business ventures" that I have been attempting prior to this never really met the CENTS framework. They were the classic case where a young, naïve and impressionable child wanting to prove himself to the world gets sucked into the "bro marketer's" trap.

Most (almost all) of the things I tried were saturated "businesses" that have a super low barrier to entry like a social media agency, dropshipping stores and publishing books on Amazon to name a few. But I'm glad I did that, because it served as a way to get a taste of what entrepreneurship truly is.

I always thought of it as a money's game, and while that is still important, I now understand the true reason behind it all: freedom. But that's enough of my background, I have recently (literally yesterday) started a YouTube channel (this will be my third attempt) in which I break down the latest and greatest in business news. Something that I have always wanted in the YouTube world but realized was an unmet need with only one channel from my understanding (Valutainment's Podcast Clips Channel) serving the audience.

And yes, I know that a YouTube channel doesn't meet CENTS either due to its super low barrier to entry. But I'm an idiot and will do it anyway - because of the backdoor that can be used to bypass CENTS, executional efficiency.

My goal with the channel is to build it into an all-inclusive publishing media house over the next few years consisting of newsletters, documentaries, interviews and articles.

I will keep this thread updated with my progress on the journey, it will help me with accountability, getting feedback on my content (go super blunt on it!) and once I'm successful, having it serve as a guide to newcomers to the forum.

For those of you that want to check out my channel, click here!

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.