Hello family! This summer I just turned 18. Coincidentally, I also read TMF and am reading UNSCRIPTED . Since I was 12, I saw Kickstarter and indiegogo campaigns, which showed me an early introduction to the fact that the Slowlane isn't necessary. Since then, I've been slowly learning and studying business and entrepreneurship until my passion to be free for my future family and free from the Slowlane made me decide that I refuse to stay on the route which will leave me in a middle-class home with piles of debt. This post is my first step towards a life where I can be there for my family, and have the time to love them too.
So... I guess all that was just to say hello! And I hope you've had a good day. I think @MJ DeMarco may have literally and figuratively saved my life.
So... I guess all that was just to say hello! And I hope you've had a good day. I think @MJ DeMarco may have literally and figuratively saved my life.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

