The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

29 yrs old and still NOT a millionaire!!!!

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
So I recently turned 29 and after being a serious entrepreneur for the last 10 years and still not a millionaire or anywhere close. If I Had went to college and got well paying 9-5 like some of my peers I would finically be more secure than I am now BUT I would also be on prozac , triazolam, nexium, protonix , Dexmethylphenidate and many other medications that my peers living that kind of life are prescribed. I was diagnosed with A-D-D as a child and always had a hard time taking/following directions. Ironically the disorder that caused me so much problems in school and keeping a job has actually help me stick to being an entrepreneur I know there is no other option for me I dont sleep and night and dont take directions well who could I possibly work for besides myself! I will be building a brand this years and even if it doesnt net me a million in income I know it will provide over a million dollars in education that could never be taught at a university. If you feel frustrated or angry that you havent hit finical milestone you felt you should hit just keep working and keep feeding that fire your time will come.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MUISaiyan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 6, 2011
US
30 here and still not a millionaire either. Same story, been working at it for almost 10 years now. Don’t own a car and renting a simple apartment while people around me own houses and stuff working jobs they hate. But I’m committed to making it work no matter what. I’ve passed 6 figures a year but no where near a million yet.

Keep at it.

I read Sam Walton of Walmart didn’t make walmart what is was until like age 54 or something. Guess we can’t complain yet :)

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
I recently
If I Had went to college
I would finically be more secure than
I am now BUT
I would also be
my peers living
I was diagnosed with A-D-D
that caused me
has actually help me
I know there is no other option for me
I dont sleep and night
who could I possibly work for besides myself!
I will be building a brand
if it doesnt net me a million in income
I know it will provide

See a pattern?

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
#Landfill

Let's try and salvage something here....

OP I think the best thing you could do is re-read TMF and Unscripted (if indeed you have read them at all). Then put all your focus on helping others, solving their problems. Doesn't matter what, doesn't matter how, doesn't matter if its scalable or profitable.

You are nearly 30 and have the mindset of a 16 year old. Pivot your approach, get humble, get real and win - or keep deluding yourself. Your choice.

You can be right, or you can be rich.

• Banned

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
#Landfill

OP I think the best thing you could do is re-read TMF and Unscripted (if indeed you have read them at all). Then put all your focus on helping others, solving their problems. Doesn't matter what, doesn't matter how, doesn't matter if its scalable or profitable.

You are nearly 30 and have the mindset of a 16 year old. Pivot your approach, get humble, get real and win - or keep deluding yourself. Your choice.

yes PIMPING aint easy, the things i've experienced things in life you could only dream about lol

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
I have some bad news for you...

You still might end up using Nexium (Esomeprazole) and Protonix (Pantoprazole) lol, those drugs are for acid reflux.
ya i could but the point i was making is that they're stressed out lol

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
#Landfill

See a pattern?
lol you guys so quick to judge, whys it landfill? Whys he got the mindset of a 16 year old?

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
lol you guys so quick to judge, whys it landfill? Whys he got the mindset of a 16 year old?

I don't judge. I was making a point about his original post, filled up with me/I/myself.

I also use that kind of posts to feel the temperature of the OP. Is he considering the replies, or is he in defense mode, throwing back instead of listening.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
If you´re still broke after 10 years, then this is because you keep doing things that don´t work.
What have you done before and why did it fail?
How is building a brand now different than 10 years ago?
Are you doing the same mistake again?

What is the ONE thing you can do so that by doing it, everything else gets easier or unnecessary?
If your goal is a fastlane business, then it may be the right education, experience, talking with people, securing funding, get an immediate revenue stream, finding a real problem etc. etc.
But most importantly, there is ONE thing you can do that makes building your business easier or unneccessary.

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
I don't judge. I was making a point about his original post, filled up with me/I/myself.

I also use that kind of posts to feel the temperature of the OP. Is he considering the replies, or is he in defense mode, throwing back instead of listening.
I dont know where your from but in the US business world you ALWAYS got to be on defense this is not the path for the weak, scared or one who is afraid of confrontation. Closed mouths dont eat

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
I dont know where your from but in the US business world you ALWAYS got to be on defense this is not the path for the weak, scared or one who is afraid of confrontation. Closed mouths dont eat

And open mouths don't make millions.

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
I actually have no debt so i wouldn't say im broke but definitely not a millionaire so if you want to call that broke then sure btw how many millions do yoy have?
If you´re still broke after 10 years, then this is because you keep doing things that don´t work.
What have you done before and why did it fail?
How is building a brand now different than 10 years ago?
Are you doing the same mistake again?

What is the ONE thing you can do so that by doing it, everything else gets easier or unnecessary?
If your goal is a fastlane business, then it may be the right education, experience, talking with people, securing funding, get an immediate revenue stream, finding a real problem etc. etc.
But most importantly, there is ONE thing you can do that makes building your business easier or unneccessary.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012

ok, so he used the word i and me too many times, sometimes I wonder, imagine we're not on a forum but we are all sitting in a room in person having a meetup about entrepreneurship, new guy walks in and introduces himself tells his story, do you turn around after hes finished and say "you said i and me too many times thats probably the pattern why you're broke", and then someone else chimes in and says "what you just said is absolute landfill and even though your 30 you have the mindset of of a 16 year old", I bet you guys wouldn't.

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
See you in another 10 years, still struggling.
Lol why so bitter? Your life is seriously that pathetic and your that much of a loser to wait/care 10yrs to hope that im unsuccessful? Regardless of the perception you try to put on you are differently not a wealthy person because you wouldnt have the time nor or care to put into MY post like you have. You're the type of person that will always have to pay to get laid. btw in 10yrs you'll probably be dead and no one will care ,good riddance

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
ok, so he used the word i and me too many times, sometimes I wonder, imagine we're not on a forum but we are all sitting in a room in person having a meetup about entrepreneurship, new guy walks in and introduces himself tells his story, do you turn around after hes finished and say "you said i and me too many times thats probably the pattern why you're broke", and then someone else chimes in and says "what you just said is absolute landfill and even though your 30 you have the mindset of of a 16 year old", I bet you guys wouldn't.
The internet is full of people like this typing things they would dare say in public face to face it really doesnt bother me because I know it's something ill never have to worry about in a real life setting

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
The internet is full of people like this typing things they would dare say in public face to face it really doesnt bother me because I know it's something ill never have to worry about in a real life setting
So tell me what businesses have you been involved in the past 10 years?

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
So I recently turned 29 and after being a serious entrepreneur for the last 10 years and still not a millionaire or anywhere close. If I Had went to college and got well paying 9-5 like some of my peers I would finically be more secure than I am now BUT I would also be on prozac , triazolam, nexium, protonix , Dexmethylphenidate and many other medications that my peers living that kind of life are prescribed. I was diagnosed with A-D-D as a child and always had a hard time taking/following directions. Ironically the disorder that caused me so much problems in school and keeping a job has actually help me stick to being an entrepreneur I know there is no other option for me I dont sleep and night and dont take directions well who could I possibly work for besides myself! I will be building a brand this years and even if it doesnt net me a million in income I know it will provide over a million dollars in education that could never be taught at a university. If you feel frustrated or angry that you havent hit finical milestone you felt you should hit just keep working and keep feeding that fire your time will come.
You are already on a good path, NarcoBlings!
linear-vs-exponential-1024x658.png

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
#landfill
typical sheep thing to do copy and paste a hashtag that another poster before you already did. You are NOT an entrepreneur and never will be this forum , this life , this mindset is not for you get a job your not an entrepreneur

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali

Triggers:

• Blame ( I would have X if it wasn't for X)
  • I,I,I
  • Title (still not a millionaire at age 29? - jeez, why is life not gifting me what I deserve, so unfair.)
  • Entitlement (see above)
  • Inability to take onboard valid feedback
  • Lack of humility (So self admittedly what you've been trying the last 10 years hasn't worked? How about get humble, prime yourself to learn and give new paradigms a shot - they might just be more effective.)
  • Delusion (I haven't made my mill yet for the last 10 years, but I'm about to this year !! - I'm all for optimism, but objectively this isn't likely.)
  • Attached to an irrelevant/abstract/non-relevant goal (why do you need a million right now? ego gratification? Cash chasing... How about starting a real business that helps thousands of people - I wonder what would happen if you did that? No, need, the, million.
That's all I got for now.

NarcoBlings

New Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
SouthWest
Triggers:

• Blame ( I would have X if it wasn't for X)
  • I,I,I
  • Title (still not a millionaire at age 29? - jeez, why is life not gifting me what I deserve, so unfair.)
  • Entitlement (see above)
  • Inability to take onboard valid feedback
  • Lack of humility (So self admittedly what you've been trying the last 10 years hasn't worked? How about get humble, prime yourself to learn and give new paradigms a shot - they might just be more effective.)
  • Delusion (I haven't made my mill yet for the last 10 years, but I'm about to this year !! - I'm all for optimism, but objectively this isn't likely.)
  • Attached to an irrelevant/abstract/non-relevant goal (why do you need a million right now? ego gratification? Cash chasing... How about starting a real business that helps thousands of people - I wonder what would happen if you did that? No, need, the, million.
That's all I got for now.
You spend way to much time analyzing other MEN and not enough time making money step your game up kid or better yet step to the side

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.